Style Links
Ives Grove Golf Links
Scorecard for White/Blue
Blue M: 73.1/123 530 180 390 445 525 455 390 180 380 3475 525 395 385 410 200 455 230 365 545 3510 6985
White M: 70.7/121 500 155 360 415 495 425 360 155 350 3215 495 365 355 380 175 425 170 355 515 3235 6450
Gold M: 68.2/117 W: 70.2/119 470 125 330 385 465 395 330 125 320 2945 465 335 325 350 140 395 155 325 485 2975 5920
Red W: 69.8/116 440 120 300 355 435 365 300 120 290 2725 435 305 295 320 125 350 130 295 450 2705 5430

Year Built 1996
Fairways Bent
Greens Bent

Clubs No

A course you will enjoy playing

Everyone will make you feel special at Ives and the course is friendly to the average golfer making it an overall great time.

Accurate

RED TO WHITE;

Well maintained. Forgiving course. Challenging bunkers and water hazards. Enjoy playing the courses.

Great time

Took some people on an outing. Out of the 4 of us, one never played before. The course was busy but never had any issues with pace of play. Course was in good shape even with a ton of rain last night. I will be back.

Chicago Milwaukee Advisor

Ives is WINDY but fun

Ives sits atop one of the highest points in Southeastern Wisconsin so it always has some wind, but the course was much better than expected with my Golf Now Hot deal. The condition was very nice for a semi muni track. Greens were nice with good speed, fairways were in good condition, you get off of the fairways and rough was thin with some bare spot lies which is never fun. Layout was fun I enjoyed the 9th hole on blue dog leg right par 5 over a bunker and 2nd shot is over a pond, a great closing hole for a course. Pass of play was no bueno for 10am on a Wednesday.

I am super excited though for their new driving range their building (Tony Romo family. It looks awesome heated range with outside stalls too. Its gonna be sweet and in a great location. Good work Ives Grove Ill be back.

Commented On 07/02/2019

Hi dahlryan. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off and work to improve the pace for a 5 star experience. We look forward to having you back!

Course review

The courses are well maintained. The staff is professional and friendly throughout the organization. Knowledgeable professionals available for lessons, for youth and adult.

A forgiving course, at times. Length of courses can be walked, (not hilly), or a cart may be rented.

A good course... a good value!

I have played golf in SE Wisconsin for over 40 years and Ive's Grove has become my home course. Why? ease of availability and value. Ive's is always challenged when they enter a wet period but under normal conditions they offer some of the best greens for speed. If anything I would like to see the course and greens firmer, faster. It may not be possible but a links course is characterized by hard, firm fairways and large greens so players may run the ball up as an option on windy days. What could be do-able would be a few more water jugs, towels for ball washers (some were missing during my round) a bucket of water on the range and/or course so as to clean your clubs. Pete and his staff are always friendly and accommodating where they can be. I always enjoy my time at Ive's Grove. It's a wonderful and inviting golfing atmosphere.

Big Bang For The Bucks

Friendly clubhouse. Interesting layout with all starting holes very close together. Variety of holes is ok. Conditions are pretty good. Great value. Have played many times and will play again.

Disappointed

I have been playing this course for 17 years. The fairways need help. The bad areas in the fairways have been bad for years. Lots of mud holes between greens to tee boxes. Nobody will fill them. Lots of weeds and dandelions in the rough. This course could be really nice if it got some tlc. Greens are the best feature. Challenging and quick.

Commented On 05/28/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we are glad you enjoyed the greens and hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

My Favorite Course

Ive Grove is my favorite area course. This spring has been brutal and it is making it very difficult to keep the course in playing condition. That being said, I still enjoy playing at Ives. My last round was a little frustrating due to the wet conditions. There was little or nor roll and the to ball didn't fly as well. Hopefully, when we get through this extended wet period the staff will be able to get the course back into shape. Pete and his staff do a great job. They are friendly and willing to help answer questions. Looking forward to dryer tomes.

Springtime at Ives Grove

Played this course often before, 1st time this year. The course condition was good with even the sand in good shape. The greens were true.

Nice course/great value

Ives Grove is always in great shape from opening day to the end of the season. Challenging, yet playable for all golfers.

Nice course, pace of play horrible

The course is in great Condition. Unfortunately the pace of play is ridiculous Li slow. If they had somebody policing the league play it would be much better. It's a very nice course.

Commented On 07/30/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing White/Blue at Ives Grove Golf Links. We hope to see you again soon.

Ives

The course has been a favorite of mine for many years.Staff is very friendly and professional. We drive 3 5 miles to play and the pace is always great-under 4 hours. Each of the 3 nines offer great holes. Not to much water with quite a few sandtraps. My customers always enjoyed the course-not to frustrating but still challenging. Clubhouse is inviting with great food and outside eating available. You always have a great time and it proves to be the best value around.

Foggy Monkey

As I got closer to the golf course off of I-94 I could see playing the early holes would be a challenge in dense, pea soup, fog. I had I a 6:30 Tee time & walked into the pro shop at precisely 6:30 a.m. . although I booked a tee time at 6:30 I thought I'd be playing with a twosome as there were only two tee times at that time of my booking. I went out to the First Tee with a hundred feet of visibility. I teed up my Chrome soft lower than usual to limit offline strikes. I hit a low bullet down left side of the Fairway.the greens were phenomenal today and the dampness of the day could not interrupt the Glorious round I enjoyed pretty darn nice an overlooked golf facility. everytime I'm there on an early morning there are workers on the course making sure the greens are perfect and bunkers manicured to perfection. I've been playing here for 35yrs and it never gets old. I alternate rounds playing from the blues and the whites and it's a different course from each Tee box. I look forward to the next 35 years.

Wish the green smoother

The greens didn’t get roll early in the morning. It’s fairly slow.

Sturtevant, Wisconsin