The Ridges Golf Club

Fairways Bluegrass
Greens Bluegrass
Architect John Murgatroyd

Busy, but kept moving

Late afternoon tee time I was between 4-somes. I had to wait a few times, but nothing excessive.
Very nice, unusual course. Front nine was fairly level, back nine was quite varied, lots of trees, some water, elevation changes. Not terribly long, but lots of tight lies.
The course was challenging and enjoyable.

Course snapped back to mid summer form quick.

Great greens play very well maintained and true. The course is a tale of 2 nines. The front plays a little longer can play driver off of most. Back 9 is a lot of dog legs where you play a long or mid iron to the 150 steak as a layup and have the same amount to the green on your next shot. The course has a lot of beautiful scenery and some tough challenges to it.

Would recommend very beautiful 18

I'm not one to be impressed by greens. But this place has by far the nicest greens I've played anywhere. The front nine was a lot of fun a good challenge but not to hard. The back nine was completley different, the majority of your tee shots were layups to a 150 shot to the green. A lot of dog legs on the back. It definitely made me use every club in the bag. Very scenic and well manicured course I will be back.

Nice Course

Had a great day of golf. First time at this course and we will definitely come back.

Great golf

Played 18 holes, nice layout well groomed and watered. Front nine use your drivers, back nine irons. Will play again.

Excellent Course

This is the first time at this course. I enjoyed the layout of the course greatly. It was challenging and beautiful all wrapped up in one. AA+++

First 18 of the season

I am definitely coming back! I want to play here when the weather has allowed for the course to reach its potential. It is obvious to see that the staff at this course strive to make it a great experience for us golfers. The hard work from last year is still evident in how nice the course was to play this early in the season. Several low areas were wet, but clearly marked and really didn’t change my experience for the day. The greens were good and no doubt will be great in the near future. The sand was great for hitting out of. Not like a parking lot. Plenty of water hazards as well. This course definitely requires a thoughtful approach to shot selection! The staff I met were friendly and customer focused. It was easy to see they were happy to be there. Ex. I purchased a soda and then walked out to my cart without it. One of the staff brought the drink out to me. Thing is, I had already hopped into my cart and was far enough away that they needed to use a cart to track me down. Above and beyond my expectations! I will be back!

Team merrill

Made t time thru golf
Now and was treated like a local member. Hats off to the staff . Couldn’t help but notice the maintenance people, 3 to be exact, working on entry landscaping. Very nice.

It’s a tough course we started on the back nine the course commands a warm up so you better hit it straight and long the back is tough front less forgiving

Course good, some other golfers not so much.

The course was good, but 4 holes in I caught group of 2, they did not do want offer to let me play through and it appeared a group in front of them was doing the same to them. It is common courtesy to let someone playing faster to play through, none of these people seem to understand or care about this and it got frustrating toward the end. By the 15 a pair had caught me and I invited them to join me for the last few holes. My round took one and a half hours longer than my typical round. No complaints about the course, it is just really frustrating when at every hole you have to sit and wait 5 to 10 minutes before you can tee off.

Pretty course

This is a nice little course and the price was right!

For the Price you can't beat it

The Ridges was my last course I played in the area and I am mad at myself for not coming sooner. After playing every course in the area this was by far one of my favorites! (also way less than the others) After playing here I don't think I could bring myself to pay some of the prices the other courses are charging in the area, this course is in the same if not better condition as some the $70-$80 courses around Rapids. If you have never played it, it is a must play!

A MUST PLAY GOLF COURSE!

Max in the Pro Shop is a friendly personable customer service oriented professional. We were able to tee off a half hour earlier than anticipated as he squeezed us in. The pro shop is well equipped and well organized. The golf carts are near new and just fantastic quality. The course is in the best overall condition that I have ever seen it in and you can really tell see everywhere you look around that great attention to detail is emphasized here. The price to play this gem is a bargain on any day. The tees, fairways, roughs and greens were all perfectly cut and the bunkers well-manicured. I truly believe the greens are also the best in Central Wisconsin. I love all the flowers that are strategically planted around some of the tees and other areas of the complex. Oh, and they have a nice driving range too with excellent range balls at a very reasonable price for their buckets. The pace of play on this particular day was awesome and my wife and I finished 18 holes in just about 3 hours! The scenery is fantastic and the majestic trees that fill this course everywhere are amazing as many are decades old and fully mature. GO PLAY! You will be glad you did! GREAT GOLF COURSE COMPLEX. Oh, and the pizza to go from the restaurant was one of the best we ever had. So are the Friday fish fries!!!

My first in Wisconsin!

I was in Wisconsin for the opening of Mammoth Dunes and I wanted to get a local flavor and play a local municipal course . The Ridges was a fantastic course Max the Pro Shop attendant really made us feel at ease. If I'm ever in Wisconsin again I'm playing this course !

Love this course!

The Ridges is an amazing value for the money! The staff is extremely friendly which just makes the experience all the more enjoyable. The front nine is more open, which allows you to get warmed up for the tough, but fun back nine. This course is great for everyone, whether you're new to the game or looking to play a great 18 hole course in the area. You won't find a course with a more friendly atmosphere than The Ridges!

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.