A view of a well protected hole at DeBary Golf & Country Club.

DeBary Golf & Country Club

Year Built 1990
Architect Lloyd Clifton (1990)

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard Visa card(s) Welcomed

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Fitness

Play it a few times a year and enjoy it every time.

Course was wetter than expected but it's rained alot recently as well.

Commented on 11/20/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing DeBary Golf & Country Club.

always nice

greens were unusually bumpy...we chalked it up to the week long rains. Glad they had the course open.

Commented on 11/17/2020

Nice Course, Need Signs, Needs a Starter

Course is nice, but played on a Friday afternoon with no starter and bailed after a few. When you arrive there are no signs at all leading you to the pro shop. Turns out it’s actually up a flight of stairs in the back and down a narrow hallway on the right. 2 decks of concrete stairs in golf spikes is a bit of a head scratcher, but I can deal. Walk into the pro shop and a guy says “last name” and hands me a key. That’s it. Not a single word more. I go back down the stairs to what seems to be a random pile of about 25 or so carts. Some with bags, some private, some with cups and trash but no bags. Just a mess. But hey, I grew up on Tomoka Oaks in Ormond. I’m can deal with a mess, and those courses have a soul sometimes. But this really started to get frustrating after a solid 5 min where I can’t find a new cart, and worse yet I just can’t find a person who works there. 5 becomes 10 and finally a human emerges from the cave under the building and sets me up with a cart. Time to play!!!!

I’m a single and I say to the kid who gave me the cart “can I just go off now?” “I guess” he responds. “Ok then”, I followed the arrow to the first tee box. I arrive at the tee to find a 4 some on the box, 2 some in the fairway and single on the green. Hmmm....I think, will jump over to the back. Awesome 10th tee is empty!!! Shoot par, and off to 11. At the 11th box I find a 2 some waiting to tee off, and a 6 some!!!!!!! In the fairway. Well not to bore you anymore, but I could only last a few holes of this. It just isn’t a fun way to play golf. After about the 7th group in 5 holes let me play through, I called it a day. Course was beautiful though. Really enjoyed what I played. And will probably come back on a weekday sometime in the morning where I maybe able to play at an enjoyable pace.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing DeBary Golf & Country Club.

Fast greens

Always debary country club is in good shape. With the fastest greens in fl. I'll play there again and again.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at DeBary Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 11/09/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at DeBary Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Needs a lot of TLC

The course has a good layout, but it is not on its prime. The greens are in good shape, but fairways are very stressed and have water ponding.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing DeBary Golf & Country Club.

I like this course

This is a fine course with good fairways and fast rolling greens, Due to the rain of late some areas were blocked off and carts were rerouted to edges but was not really a problem. I am not a long hitter so this is a tough place for me to play, that and the small hills make it different than flat Orlando.I would play here more ofter but it is about and hour and $12 in gas and tolls for me to get there. Make an effort and try it out, I think you might like it.

Commented on 11/05/2020

Slow day at the Golf course

course was in good shape the were a few holes that was saturated with water but over all good shape the only knock against is pace of play. the was no starter to group people together so, you had singles behind threesomes and foursomes, which made the day longer than it needed be. if some of the twosomes and singles where paired it may have save waiting time.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting DeBary Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at DeBary Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/30/2020

Commented on 10/26/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at DeBary Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/21/2020

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at DeBary Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Debary

Nice shape , greens are great,they take care of this course, I'll love to play again.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Nice round

The greens were very nice. Rolled true. The fairways were firm and thin. Tee boxes were a little rough.

Commented on 10/16/2020

Nice layout

Course was in good shape but it was wet in several area’s from all the rain.

Commented on 10/15/2020

green condition was good
but fairway too much wet...

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting DeBary Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Nice but lots of standing water

The course was nice, in pretty good condition but had lots of standing water. They did a nice job roping things off to keep carts out of wet areas but it did not require a lot of extra walking. The greens were super smooth and very fast, some of the best I have played in a while. I would recommend you give this course a try

Commented on 10/05/2020

Great day at Debary Golf and Country Club

The very first comment I would like to make is how professional and caring Adam was in the pro shop. Very easy going and accommodating. If you need someone to make recommendations and re-shaft your clubs you will find no one better.

Course conditions: We have experienced a great deal of rain over the past weeks. However the fairways were in good shape and the greens were like glass and rolling very true. Absolutely love the undulation and speed of these greens.

Pace of play was terriffic! We ran into a foursome on the second hole and they and were kind enough to let us through. We did not see anyone the rest of the day.

I would highly recommend this course.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that Adam left a great impression on you and that our conditions met your expectations. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing DeBary Golf & Country Club.

Debary, Florida