Grey (W) 72 5862 yards 74.4 134
Grey 72 5862 yards 68.5 124
Scorecard for DeBary Golf & Country Club
Blue M: 72.5/136 514 179 371 371 414 545 188 365 389 3336 398 526 183 386 418 379 539 179 432 3440 6776
White M: 69.7/127 491 161 335 336 383 512 157 333 367 3075 365 490 156 356 391 340 508 152 401 3159 6234
Gray M: 68.5/120 W: 73.6/134 466 151 320 306 353 491 139 317 356 2899 350 472 140 332 367 307 477 140 378 2963 5862
Gold M: 65.6/107 399 151 258 252 294 436 139 261 311 2501 307 426 140 298 302 275 434 140 352 2674 5175
Red W: 69.3/117 399 128 258 252 294 436 97 261 311 2436 307 426 113 298 302 275 434 117 352 2624 5060

Year Built 1990
Architect Lloyd Clifton (1990)

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard Visa card(s) Welcomed

Good track

First time I played here. Cool undulations, and distinctive holes for the area. Range was terrible with mats and no mat tees to hit driver.

Slow pace of play.
Really cool holes to finish each nine.
Green speed was decent, looked like a 9-10 on stimp.

Would definitely come again!

Good Day

Great course, and an amazing staff!!! Adam and Rob are awesome!!!! The layout of the course is fun and challenging. I can’t wait to play again next week!! See ya Tuesday and thank you!

Commented On 05/31/2019

Excellent! We're glad that you enjoyed our course and that our staff left a great impression on you. We're also pleased that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout and we look forward to having you back again soon!

Good Round

I’ve played the course many times but this is the first time in several years. Play was a little slow but the course was in good shape. Although aerated in the few days the greens were rolling well. A great golf challenge

Commented On 05/20/2019

Great! We're glad that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round!

Nice day with friends

Teed off on time on a comfortable day. Found the fairways spotty in places but otherwise respectable. The greens had been aerated (we had been notified) but still in very payable condition. Have always enjoyed the layout with many challenging holes. I’ll be back!

Commented On 05/17/2019

Great! We're glad that you enjoyed our course despite our recent aerification. We're also pleased that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round with us!

Slow play

The course was in good condition overall, Could stand to have more grass in the fairways, just let it grow longer. The worse problem is the slow play by members who think they own the course and play like it. They won't let people play thru them, like being polite and letting them. Learn the polite rules of golf, please.

Commented On 05/13/2019

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and we appreciate your feedback on our pace of play. We will make sure to use your review to help us improve and we hope to have you back again soon!

Commented On 05/13/2019

Great! Glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Commented On 05/08/2019

Great! Glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Nice layout

Enjoyed round course was in good shape, greens were very good

Commented On 05/06/2019

Awesome! We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and that you enjoyed our greens. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round with us!

Course is nice, range is not

For a course this nice, hitting off of mats to warm up if you are a guest while members hit of grass is unpleasant. Plus no one was using the member area. The course should work on eliminating mats and allow guests to hit off of grass. Plus there was no obvious place to practice chipping or hitting out of the sand. The course is tight so it should have a place to practice both. In short, nice course, not very nice range..

Commented On 04/25/2019

Hi Fred. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing DeBary Golf & Country Club.

Love this course!

I play Debary CC a couples times during the winter months and always liked it. Course was excellent and greens pretty fast and true. My friend with me never played at Debary before and wants to come back. We live about 40 min away in New Smyrna and are willing to travel over here. Good lunch and drink on veranda after.

Commented On 04/03/2019

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you and your friend enjoyed our course and your lunch with us. We're honored that you're willing to travel so far to play our course and we can't wait to have you back again soon at DeBary!

Slow

Greens r great. Course good shape. Very slow play with no ranger. Snack bar not open. $16 for 3 beers inside.

Commented On 04/03/2019

Awesome! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course conditions and we appreciate your feedback. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round!

Slow play

Wonderful greens with good speed. Slow play. $5.33 for a beer

Commented On 04/03/2019

Great! We're glad that you our course conditions met your expectations, but we apologize that the pace of play was a little slow. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round with us!

Good time playing 9 BUT golf cart kid ruined it completely

I really enjoy playing DeBary. It's not the greatest course in terms of condition, but I've enjoyed the easy-going atmosphere and the greens are in good shape - they're fast!

The problem that is emerging (and I spoke with another person this evening who complained about a similar thing) is this young kid who is very cocky and arrogant. The other night I went to play and he told me that I didn't pay. When I told him that I paid the GolfNow fees but the pro shot office door was shut, he told me to give him 20 bucks if I wanted to play. I refused so I went inside and spoke with the General Manager. He was very good; he listened and seemed to understand.

Tonight though, the same kind of stuff happened with the kid. I don't play golf to have drama, just the exact opposite. I like DeBary, but the Golf Cart kid is ruining it for me. There is always Victoria Hills (quite nice), Timacuan, Red Tail, Black Bear, and many others. Too bad, just when I was about to join the course.

Commented On 03/28/2019

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course and we appreciate your review. We noticed you gave us a 1-star review though. If this was not intentional, would you mind giving us another review that more accurately matches your feedback? Thanks again and we hope to have you back again soon!

Great place to play golf

Course was in fantastic shape. Tees, fairways, sand traps, and greens. Just a great day of golf. The course is for all level of golfers. Golf now made it very nice based on the green fees we paid. We’ll definitely play again next year as we’re going home as vacation has ended.

Commented On 03/26/2019

Great! We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that you enjoyed the challenge it presented. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round with us!

Great golf course

Arrived at 1:30 for a 1:53 tee time we were told that our time had been changed to 3:00 no one told us.they told us that we had to go right away or wait till 3 so off we went without warming up.they lowered the price that was nice.
We had a great time course was in great shape staff was very friendly can't wait to go back

Commented On 03/26/2019

Awesome! We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and that our staff left a great impression on you. We appreciate your review and we hope to have you back again soon for your next round with us!

Commented On 03/26/2019

Great! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Commented On 03/19/2019

Awesome! Come back soon!

Once Again, Cart Kid Ruins it

I play here probably 10-12 times a month. I was just about to join. Instead, a kid attending the the golf carts gets rude. I guess because I didn't turn the cart in until about 750pm (even though there is no time that the course requires). He muttered something under his breath. This is the second time this kid has presented issues like this. I've spoken with a couple members and they have basically told me that they just deal with him. That's too bad. I guess I need to find another course.

Commented On 03/28/2019

Thank you for your review! We apologize that our staff didn't leave a great impression on you. We appreciate your feedback and will use your review to help us improve. We hope you will give us another try in the future!

Two 5-SOME in front of us!!!

I like this course very much and was really looking forward to play it again. We started as twosome and were pretty fast on the first four holes – till we ran into a five some! And they’ve played from three different tees! And very soon we have realized, that there is even two five some there! The pace was destroyed by this; we had to wait on every single shot. From the three some behind us a couple gave up after 9 holes and so we have continued as three some. After the first fast holes it took us another 4 ¼ hours. As I complained after the round in the pro shop a young man who did introduced himself as “the local Pro” told to me, this is normal and he was one of the first five some (!). Now – it is definitely not NORMAL! And it is a shame, that a local pro is a part of breaking the basic rule of the etiquette, which says that the highest number of players in a flight should be four! How can Pro disregard basic rules? I did not hear a word of apology, but only weak tries of explanation, which were rather dumb! A club needs members, but it needs green fee players too. Letting green fee players not feeling as guests, but as somehow like “disturber” will not pay off, as they may not come anymore, like me…
The course is not in bad condition, but not really outstanding. Tee boxes need attention, fairways have bare spots, bunkers full of leafs and greens have bare spots too, though have good speed. Overall, it is playable, but I did not feel welcomed at all.

Commented On 03/26/2019

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you again and we hope you'll give us another try in the future!

Two 5-SOME in front of us!!!

I like this course very much and was really looking forward to play it again. We started as twosome and were pretty fast on the first four holes – till we ran into a five some! And they’ve played from three different tees! And very soon we have realized, that there is even two five some there! The pace was destroyed by this; we had to wait on every single shot. From the three some behind us a couple gave up after 9 holes and so we have continued as three some. After the first fast holes it took us another 4 ¼ hours. As I complained after the round in the pro shop a young man who did introduced himself as “the local Pro” told to me, this is normal and he was one of the first five some (!). Now – it is definitely not NORMAL! And it is a shame, that a local pro is a part of breaking the basic rule of the etiquette, which says that the highest number of players in a flight should be four! How can Pro disregard basic rules? I did not hear a word of apology, but only weak tries of explanation, which were rather dumb! A club needs members, but it need green fee players too. Letting green fee players not feeling as guests, but as somehow like “disturber” will not pay off, as they may not come anymore, like me…
The course is not in bad condition, but not really outstanding. Tee boxes need attention, fairways have bare spots, bunkers full of leafs and greens have bare spots too, though have good speed. Overall, it is playable, but I did not felt welcomed at all.

Debary, Florida
Lake Mary, Florida
Longwood, Florida
Sorrento, Florida

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package