Oak Hills Golf Course- TN
Scorecard for Oak Hills
Blue M: 67.0/117 372 160 340 490 125 380 375 205 395 2842 365 361 350 105 325 285 145 467 440 2843 5685
White M: 65.7/114 360 150 335 480 115 350 360 200 385 2735 337 310 340 95 315 275 125 448 430 2675 5410
Gold M: 63.9/112 W: 67.9/109 332 140 330 434 105 315 345 175 315 2491 320 290 325 90 310 260 115 430 375 2515 5006
Red M: 60.9/105 W: 63.3/99 292 130 270 365 95 270 340 90 271 2123 300 180 275 85 265 240 87 322 280 2034 4157

Year Built 1968

Clubs No

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard Visa card(s) Welcomed

Rough greens

Several greens looked burned out or diseased. Tee boxes needed mowed.

Commented On 07/23/2019

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recovery the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the rest of your visit to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Oak Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Cheap Fun Round

I got a great deal on Golf Now and decided to try a course I haven't played in the Nashville area. Staff was very friendly and the play was fast, no complaints there. My only problem was really in course design. It's just not a fun course to play, and that's in the design. Most holes have blind shots. Either you can't see where your ball will land from the tee, you can't see your second shot, or you can't see the green. Many greens are elevated or tucked down a slope. Center of fairway the turf is pretty good, but just weeds everywhere else. Enjoyed my day, but I wouldn't pay $35-$40 to play there.

Commented On 07/22/2019

Hi, timalex1. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Oak Hills Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Great value.

Fun course. Great Value. Quick play. Nice staff. Will definitely play here more often.

1st Time Playing This Course

Friends from work played here today. the course has some rewarding holes for smart play. Progress is being made with mowing from all the rain. Our area has had heavy rains for a couple months. Any golf course would have their hands full. The Par 3’s are awesome! We are hoping to play here 1 afternoon after work regularly. If you have not played here your missing out. Any average golfer can score good here.

Good Course

We enjoyed the round. Finished in 3 1/2 hours, so pace of play was excellent. Course was in good shape for the most part. Tee boxes were the only thing that was really below average. Would play it again.

course conditions

Course is improving. Stall is great. The only issue that I have seen is the picture labeled Hole 4 fairway. I think that picture was taken on the right side of the cart path which is not the fairway, but a lot of players play from there. I do wish they would cut the roughs a little better.

Course improving

Course was greener. Mowing of the roughs leaves a lot to be desired. Tee box repairs coming along.

Commented On 06/19/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave Oak Hills Golf Course a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

The course gets better every time I go

They have really been working hard and you can see the improvements they are making. As long as I see that they are working their tails off to improve the place I will always go back

OAK hills Golf

Really enjoyed playing this course again as haven't played it in some time. Course is always enjoyable to play. Course needed rain as it was dry and hard (hit your approach shots short) but enjoyable and nothing anyone could do anything about. Played in about 3 hours as wasn't crowded and if we caught up with someone they insisted we go ahead. Very courteous players. Will play again.

Oak Hills is Making Improvements

This course has made numerous improvements in the 30 days since I last played it. Several tee boxes have been sodded and are taking shape. Only one green has any trouble spots (#12); the other 17 are full and putting well.
I'm pleased with the efforts being put forth to make this course better, and I'll be back.

Poor conditions

Was blown away by the poor conditions. Tee boxes were uneven and not cut very good. Could not get your tee into the ground due to ground being so hard. Looks like the course could use some water.

Commented On 05/28/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what more we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Oak Hills Golf Course.

Won't go back

The staff was the best part, they were very friendly. We went to the putting green and it was very shaggy & slow. The course is somewhat hilly that leads to a lot of blind shots which is the challenge of the course. The entire course is very very hard, from tee to green. You could land a full wedge just short of the green & it would bounce off the back of the green. The tee boxes, fairways & greens were inconsistent being very shaggy with taller grass or cut nicely just hard. Better off saving my money & not playing or playing somewhere else.

Commented On 05/28/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review Oak Hills Golf Course. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again in the future.

OK

It was decent and cheap for a last minute round, but I wouldnt play it again if I had other options. Tee boxes were mostly uneven and green speeds were really inconsistent. It's a basic Muni course, it will do in a pinch.

Commented On 05/28/2019

Hi, Patrick We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Oak Hills Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Out with friend

Out with friend. Showed him the course layout. His first time there. Lost a couple of balls in high rough (clover).

Commented On 05/24/2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Getting round in

Had some issues making tee time. Paired up with some great guys. Had good round and met some first timers at the course.

OH5419

Fairways and tee boxes are sparse, some tees have no grass at all. Greens are inconsistent and shaggy, need to be rolled and cut evenly.

Better than not playing golf but not by a whole lot

Commented On 05/06/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Oak Hills Golf Course. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Greenbrier, Tennessee