Fox Hills Golf Center - Strategic Fox Course

Scorecard for Strategic Fox (Par 3)
Gold M: 51.6/104 105 141 106 163 144 134 105 91 151 1140 105 118 165 195 171 131 133 171 195 1384 2524
Blue M: 51.2/101 90 129 94 148 123 120 90 78 137 1009 88 102 151 177 153 113 117 156 174 1231 2240
Red W: 53.0/106 71 102 78 112 100 80 70 50 105 768 66 84 115 135 132 92 85 120 141 970 1738

Year Built 2001
Fairways Blue Grass
Golf Season Open: 3/01-11/30
Architect Ray Hearn (2001)

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed

Short Game magic

I love this place. I've improved quite a bit since I've discovered this golf course. The game is won from 100 yards and in. This is where you can sharpen your skills. I will be coming here until I break par, I'm very close. Golden Fox will be my next target. I recommend this course to any golfer looking to play better golf.

I would pay for a membership to this course for the season.

Good Par 3 to hone your skills and accuracy for all ages

Best Par 3 course in the surrounding areas, great for a solo round to hone skills or a fun challenge for family and friends. Provides a decent lay out with some challenges to overcome, and the greens are big and inviting, and even late in the day still move quickly.

Par 3 is in poor condition!!

Pretty much all greens are damaged!! Also foot golfers make it more difficult to concetraye on the game!!!

Nice Par 3.

The course conditions were great. The foot-golfers who did not know golf etiquette and rules were not. The group of eight, regular, golfers that took three holes to finally let us play through held us up for a little while. The facility was great and had great practice areas and clinics. I would suggest that they educate golfers on fixing ball marks on their greens. I fixed no less than three per green and could have spent the day fixing ball marks on some really nice greens. It was a little expensive given that it is a par 3 course and we had to share it with foot-golfers.

Keep your woods in the bag

Strategic Fox is a great course for working on your "really" short game. The greens are tough and fast when it's dry out...on at least 6 of 9 holes on the front 9... All I could use was a PW or LW...nice way to time up your game if you want to concentrate on the short work!!!

worst experience in years

They are trying to promote a thing called foot golf, which is fine if the people playing had any concept of golf. We continuously got cut off as people just went to whichever hole they felt like. They continuously clapped and screamed making it annoying for us to try to play a round of golf on a Saturday afternoon. Every sandtrap was trampled and not raked and there was trash all over the course. It just seemed as if the foot golf players didn't care for the course or etiquette that is usually involved in golf such as wearing shirts or playing the holes in order on a busy day. It's a shame as this used to be a great course to teach someone the game of golf or practice your short game. Overall, this was the worst golf experience I've had in over 15 years, so bad that we left after the 16th hole as there was people laying on the 17th green talking while multiple groups waited on the tee behind them.Avoid this course for the time being and hopefully this foot golf fad will be over after the world cup.

A Great Executive Course

Always enjoy playing this Par 3 Course. Bunkers are in good shape and the greens have some challenge to them.

Very nice, well maintained par 3 course.

This is my wife's first year golfing (At age 59!). She wanted to play a course that was not overwelming to her. The Strategic Par 3 course was perfect. I enjoyed it too. It is a great course for beginners and those of us who need to work on our short game. Who doesn't? The course is very well layed out as well as very well maintained, including the sand traps. This course is a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend playing it.

Nice track and chalenging for a par 3.

Good test of skill for short game. Wish I could putt.

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018