Formerly known as Kissimmee Oaks Golf Club

Oaks National Golf Club

Year Built 1986
Architect Karl Litten (1986)

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Clubhouse

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2016 #1)

Rough a bit high of late. Tough to find balls that don’t land in the short grass. Sand traps need sand and some attention. Some tee boxes are not level and Am still finding bare spots in the greens.

The pace of play was good today thanks to a couple of groups that allowed a single to play through.

Like the layout here. Would come play again.

Well worth the $20

Great morning on the course for the most part. Fairways were in good shape but the greens were like the surface of the moon. Lots of craters for some reason. The people in front were as slow as molasses and the heat was awful so I only got 9 holes. The alligators were friendly today. 8/10 will play here again

This course was terrible

This simply was the worst course I have ever played. Wasn’t mowed and the greens were terrible. Pace of play was great because no one was out there, now we know why.

Friendly staff. Greens had lots of rough spots. Interesting layout. Lots of trees blocking some shots. First time playing here. Would try it again.

First time playing here. Tee boxes in rough shape. Greens had bare spots needing attention. Traps contained grass and some weeds. Not raked possibly due to heavy rains yesterday in the area. I liked the layout. Fairways in pretty good shape. Will come to play again.

cow pasture

I know there's a pandemic, but this was ridiculous . Conditions were poor. Greens, which are advertised as some of the best, recently renovated, etc turned out to bare or burned out or disease on every green. Worst I have ever played on in 50 years. Mowing of whole course, fairways, rough etc was not good. There was also clippings left on fairways and rough that were deep enough you could lose a ball in them. There are 3 or 4 holes which have water within driving distance but there are no signs to warn you. I saw one marker for 100 yds on one hole, rest were devoid. Would not play again.

Really poor shape

I played this course a couple years ago. For a course to receive awards that the claim, I would expect so much more. More than 80% of greens were in horrid shape. Fairways overgrown and fulls of weeds. Tee boxes were 50/50. If I had not got at a deep discount I would have thrown a hissy fit. When you can't find your drive 5 feet off a fairway or beside a green it is really frustrating. If you are paying more than $20, play somewhere else.

Very nice layout

Course needs upkeep but the layout is good. Lots of water, doglegs and must choose right club for par 3’s.
Greens were redone, in good condition except for a few bare patches on some greens.

Needs a little tlc

I play here twice a week for about 2 months. The fairways and greens benefited from the heavy rains over the past week. There a.re still bare spots on the fairway and greens. The tee boxes are mostly dirt or sand. The staff are super friendly. Pace of play varies just like any course. If the weather is good pace is slow. Usually I finish in 3 12 hours we my twosome. Course layout is challenging and all of the par 3’s are over water. Bring lots of balls unless you’re a good golfer. Water is to dirty to try and find your ball or anyone else’s.

Great day for golf

My wife and I are seniors so the course war a bit long for us to get on the greens in regulation.two or the 4 par 3's I had to use a Driver.Plenty of water and greens were fast

Great day overall

The Course was in great shape for the current overall situation. Greens were the best they have been in years. Super fast on the puts today.

Great place to golf

The staff was awesome and helpful. The course continues to improve especially the fairways and greens.

Covid 19 round

With all things considered and the times were in it was nice to play and get away from the craziness were living in.

millionaire's golf

A lovely course to play. Interesting and varied and challenging enough to make you want to keep going back. Good value.

Starter Very Rude

The group in front of us was way too close for us to tee off (they were only about 200 yards in front of us, taking their approach shot) and we were only on the SECOND hole. The starter came over in his cart and rudely told us we were “just standing around and not playing quick enough”. We explained to him that we were just giving the group before us a little more room to which he responded “you can’t hit it that far. I’ve been watching you.” It felt like we had to rush through our round just to avoid any other encounters with him. Disappointing because I just moved to the area and was planning on coming here frequently but he left a bad taste in my mouth.

Poor course conditions

Played in the afternoon. Course was not busy. Tees, fairways and green very badly damaged and in poor condition. All 18 greens were damaged and in poor condition. 18 was the only one in fairly decent shape as it's very close to the pro shop. Honestly, this course layout is really fun and enjoyable, but requires a lot of work to bring it to playable shape and condition. Also, warning, the ball cleaners are placed inside boxwood headges and if you accidently drop your ball after cleaning, forget about trying to find it..its lost in the hedge. Again, this course has a great potential to be an amazing course, but in the state it was when I played, not worth the money. Would not recommend it.

General Manager and staff need to be let go.

I have played this course 5 times and this past weekend was the worst experience I’ve had at any golf course. The starter is rude and general manager is very unprofessional. I was approached by the General manager and was told I was stealing because someone in my group did not pay. I explained that everyone in my party had paid and asked if he checked his receipts in which he said no that his staff told him that we were a group of three instead of a group of 4. I then went back to the clubhouse and he said that he isn’t as polite as me and that he didn’t need to check his receipts until after he accused me of stealing. I don’t believe he should he managing anything.

Do not play this course ever

If there was a way to give zero stars this course would deserve it To start with two groups of three played with only two sets of clubs and when I pointed it out to the starter he told me to tell the club house. In five hours on the course we never saw a ranger. When we called the clubhouse they sent the cart kid out who had no idea why he was there. Tee boxes had little to no grass on the. Fairways had not seen water sense the last time it rained. Green hade areas with no grass at all. Stay away from here.

Davenport, Florida