A view from a tee at Champions Club at Summerfield

Champions Club at Summerfield

Year Built 1994
Architect Tom Fazio (1994)

Practice Hole Yes

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Clubhouse

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Nice course in good shape

The course was in good shape and the staff was great. We had 2 groups and from the moment we arrived we were treated great. The course was fair and a good challenge. Greens were quick but not unreasonable. We had a great day and played in 3.25 hours. We will be back.

Commented on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us fdstevens. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Champions Club at Summerfield thanks you!

Pleasure

Pleasure to play a nice course with challenging layout.

Commented on 05/28/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Champions Club at Summerfield!

Hot rod

Very nice track..very much enjoy playing and the challenge(blue tees)..greens impressive and fast. Much much improved from jan 2020.
Very challenging course, rating definitely should be higher..ie 126 slope should be 130 and 130 s/b 133..the course may eat golf balls if your a novice..great nature views, plenty of water.
Good practice range and putting green. Practice green will tel you the course greens conditions.
Has restaurant and lunch service to go during pandemic..kudos!.

Commented on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your review, hotrod17. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Champions Club at Summerfield. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Needs a little TLC

The layout of the course is great, challenging enough. The fairways have some weeds and the greens could use some work.

Having said that, I did notice that the maintenance crew is working on the greens and weeds.

After 6 weeks away from golf, I’m satisfied with the golf course.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Champions Club at Summerfield. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Your feedback is important to us, JACKPIT. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Champions Club at Summerfield.

Course was in great shape and everything was clean.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Value Customer. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello, We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (772) 283-1500 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Champions Club at Summerfield!

Good times!

First time playing this course. Super fun, but still a challenge. Booked next weekend before leaving. Absolutely recommend this course for beginner through advanced players.

Nice track

A very pretty golf course cut into several marshes. No homes on most holes. Fairways are generous, greens are fast and true. There only negative was the tee boxes needed some work. But overall a really fun, challenging course in course in great shape. I would definitely recommend this course.

Mixed

Booked an 11:30 tee time and arrived approximately 35-40 mins early, as is my custom. When i arrived at the bag drop something seemed off, as there were eight women standing about and a few other people in the general area. I asked the bag attendant what's up and he responded, "We're waiting for carts to come back and we are a LITTLE behind." I asked how little and he responded about 10 mins. For the next 30 mins., not a single cart was returned. I learned these ladies had 11:00 and 11:08 times scheduled. They finally had carts and were good to go by 11:30. By now there was a rather large crowd of waiting golfers gathered. Person presenting himself as the course manager appeared and attempted to apologize for the delays blaming them on an OVER-BOOKING by Golf Now.. I found this explanation lacking and unacceptable. This person took great exception to my disagreement--very unprofessional considering he characterized his own statements as "politicking". Calling it politicking was a kindness to himself, Dishonesty, not seeing a problem, addressing it and using deflection is no substitute for good managing. All in all, very unfortunate in that for a first visit, I found this be a very nice, better than average, well maintained layout and facility. The staff (bag reception and starter) seemed uncomfortable in this situation but upheld a good affect under the circumstance, to their credit. In this time that puts a stress on cart availability, adjustments need to made and pace of play needs to be monitored. Blaming Golf Now over-booking is adding insult to injury.

The course is in good condition. Greens very fast.

Commented on 05/07/2020

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hello, Valued Customer. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us jonksnyder. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Champions Club at Summerfield thanks you!

I have been playing this club for nearly 20 years and it is in the best condition ever. The tee boxes, fairways and greens are impeccable, it will truly test your skills. There are dozens of courses in the area and this is the best one guaranteed.

Commented on 04/30/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Champions Club at Summerfield!

Beautiful Day

Perfect day for Florida golf. Under 80 degrees, nice breeze, partially cloudy no rain in sight!!

Played with my next door neighbor for the 2nd time. Course is in very nice shape, fun while still challenging! Able to hide from sun due to large trees and bushes. Extra wide fairways for the most part. Numerous tee boxes for all levels and ages of players! Played relatively well but had a great time. Played 18 in 3 1/2 hours. We’ll be back!!

Commented on 04/30/2020

Thank you for your review, u9381799. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Champions Club at Summerfield. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u2114494400. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Champions Club at Summerfield thanks you!

Champlain golf course is a very fair course! You can score well!

My husband & I always enjoy playing this course. The staff are very friendly and the pace of play is usually very good! Keep up the up the great job!

Commented on 04/28/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Alcorry2318! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Champions Club at Summerfield!

Cart path

Your guys have to address the condition of the cart paths

Commented on 04/28/2020

Hi u000006381819. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Champions Club at Summerfield!

Champions a challenge but well worth it

Please don’t take some friend there for their first round! Course in in great shape. A few too many ball marks on some greens. A very nice range and very attractive course

Commented on 04/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Champions Club at Summerfield thanks you!

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020