Zellwood Station Golf Club

Architect George Maddox

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Proper dress code

Zellwood

Fairways are in pretty good shape. Greens also in good condition..
fair golf course if you keep your ball in the fairway.. our threesome played in three hours and 40 minutes.

Commented on 09/25/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Zellwood Station Golf Club.

Played round in under three hours

Fairways are in very good condition. The roughwas light and manageable. Greens Rolled well and fair condition for this time of year.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Pleasant

As always an enjoyable day and I beat all the craters staff are the best

Commented on 09/17/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Zellwood Station Golf Club.

Commented on 09/12/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Zellwood Station Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Zellwood station generally always in good shape. Today was no exception.

Many elevation changes and some blind shots. Greens are tricky and at times a little fast.

Commented on 09/09/2019

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Zellwood Station & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for an even better 5-star experience!

Greens are awful

This golf course is a dump the greens are the worst thing I’ve ever pitted on. They could offer free golf and a free 6 pack with the round and i wouldn’t even consider coming back

Commented on 09/11/2019

Hi, we are sorry that you feel this way about your recent experience. We hope that next time will be better.

Terrible staff

The guy in the pro shop closed at 11 after everyone went out so you could get anything at the turn and didnt tell us he was. Fun track with hills and in good shape.

Commented on 08/29/2019

Hi, refrig. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Zellwood Station & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great driving range to bring your kid

I've been coming to Zellwood Station's driving range for a few months now. I really enjoy taking my 4-year-old-son to hit a few balls on the weekends. It's a great way to get my son started in the game! Staff is friendly, golf carts are avaialable even if you're just using the range. The course looks great and I hope to be able to play it with my son soon.

Commented on 08/09/2019

Commented on 07/18/2019

Fun course, great value

I typically play after 3pm when the rates drop, which means the greens fees are super reasonable. The course is challenging, is usually in great shape, and is decently scenic. The greens were aerated not to long ago and have since improved nicely. I recommend this course.

Commented on 07/10/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you had a good time at Zellwood Station Golf Club. We'll see you again soon.

Need rangers.

What happened to the greens? I drive 45 min to play Zellwood because it's normally in reasonably good shape, not now. Half the greens are shot when just a month ago were just fine. Land on the green then 2 putt rule and move on, that is if you were able to, but you can't because one foursome is holding up the entire course full of golfers. From the 12th tee you can see the rest of the back 9 which have 2 groups or more waiting on each hole, while 1group is creeping along on the 16th not letting anyone play through. Inconsiderate players and lack of responsibility of courses to manage play is ruining the game.

Commented on 06/24/2019

Hi, we are sorry that you found our greens in less than desirable shape. We did not have the hot weather like we do now a month ago. But, we are doing our best to maintain the course. As for pace of play, we do our best to monitor, and will work harder to make sure pace of play is not as much of an issue. We appreciate your feedback.

Decent course for the $$. Horrible staff (Daryl)

Course was ok but, the pace of play was very slow. The man behind the desk ( Daryl ) was horrible. No personality, and wasn’t friendly at all. Oh well other than the bad experience in the pro shop and the slow pace. The course was alright for being in a retirement community.

Commented on 04/30/2019

Hi, we are sorry that you felt this way about our staff and the course. Your feedback is important to us and we hope that you will be back soon.

worth the trip

played in a mixed four ball husband and wives most enjoyable played here last year still in good condition greens fast and undulating we will be back

Commented on 04/29/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you had a good time at Zellwood Station Golf Club the other day. We'll see you again soon.

Zellwood

Nice time playing - good pace - greens and fairways in great shape.

Commented on 04/25/2019

Hi Patrick, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable round of golf with us the other day. We'll see you again soon.

Nice Course

This was my first time playing this course. Pro shop staff and starter were very nice. I played from the tips and found the course to be challenging due to blind shots etc. Luckily I partnered up with a husband and wife who play the course about twice a week and they gave me suggestions.
The course itself was in decent shape, the sand traps had wet sand but if dry would play nicely. I took into account what the starter told me when approaching the greens, keep it below the hole. Most of the greens were in good shape, but some need a little work (bare spots). Overall, I thought the course was very nice and loved playing the holes around the crater which I did well. I'll probably come back in the season to play it again.

Commented on 04/19/2019

Hi, thank you so much for your four stars and detailed feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun course to play

Greens in excellent condition, fairways good, some tee boxes require some work. Overall a fun round with some tight fairways, I would put on my list to return.

Commented on 04/25/2019

Hi Janice, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you had a good time out there. We'll see you again soon!

Great round

Enjoyed course overall, Lots of blind tee shots. Green were some of the best I’ve see in the past couple of weeks. Played in 3:20 and the 4holes around the quarry were very interesting!

Commented on 04/12/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are thrilled that you found Zellwood Station Golf Club in great shape and enjoyed the layout. We'll see you again soon. #zellwoodstation #zellwoodgolf

Great 3* Course

One of the better layouts in the Orlando Metro Area. Greens are usually clean, fast, and consistent.

Commented on 04/09/2019

Hi, thank you for the three stars. We are glad that you enjoyed Zellwood Station Golf Club's course layout. We appreciate your feedback.

Apopka, Florida