Zellwood Station Golf Club

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Proper dress code

Clubhouse

No play

there was a torrential downpour,they wouldn't close the course,golf now didnt give an option for a rain pass.
Big disappointment

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Zellwood Station & Country Club.

Commented on 09/22/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Zellwood Station & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/01/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Zellwood Station & Country Club.

Fun variety of holes

This is a fun course that everyone in Central Florida should try at least once. It has a good variety of different holes that make for an interesting round. There are multiple ways to play a few of the holes so it is fun every time. Bathrooms on the course, but no cart girl. Tee boxes were pretty chewed up in some areas, but the fairways were nice and the greens were mostly nice. Some of the greens were fantastic while others looked like they were getting TLC. I will come back here again!

Commented on 09/26/2020

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Zellwood Station & Country Club!

Plays Twice a year
Commented on 08/17/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Zellwood Station & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/12/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Worth the money

This isn't a top tier course but it's in decent shape and for $1.50/hole with a cart, you can't go wrong. Highly recommend the deals you can find here and I'd go back at this price in a heartbeat.

Commented on 08/17/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Zellwood Station & Country Club.

Nice Course

The Zellwood Station course is a nice course with friendly staff and patrons. COVID-19 guidelines were followed! I’ll definitely return as it is a great value.

Hot, dry conditions

This course has good fairways, elevation changes, mature oak trees, well maintained sand traps, and generous greens. The par 5’s play over water and around sinkholes. Due to its elevation, the entire course drains well after rain storms. Overall, a good value. Like many older central Florida courses, the greens decline in the summer heat with weeds and large bare spots to navigate while putting. Management should consider replacing some of the greens in the near future.

Commented on 08/13/2020

I wish they would have let us go as twosome. Greens needed some love.

Great Layout

Fantastic layout, course in great condition. Great pace of play and awesome value for the price.

Commented on 07/22/2020

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Zellwood Station & Country Club.

Just try harder to get late day golfers, please.

Please advise the front gate guards of the last tee times booked, and allow the last tee times to proceed to enter and play, as I was turned around at 4:55pm and my tee time was 4:53p. Was very saddened.

Commented on 08/13/2020

I would recommend this course but the greens have deteriorated only from a month ago? What happened. Friendly people and course in great shape otherwise.

I'll be back

First time on this course. The people who they paired me with were no - shows so as a single I was stuck between a parade of 4-somes. In keeping with Covid best practices, many were assigned solo carts, which SHOULD have made play a little quicker and smoother. But....
"Ready Golf" seemed to be foreign to everyone. That in itself would have sped things up considerably. All in all, not a terrible pace.

Clubhouse was fine and the staff was friendly.

Course conditions were rough at best. Fairways had loads of barren areas and the greens were a mess.

Course layout was interesting and more challenging than I had assumed. Parallel fairways are shoulder to shoulder and since it's within a residential community there are houses tightly lining many holes. A couple of them on a part 3 looked like they had been beaten with baseballs.

That said, I will go again. The pros outweigh the cons.

Hilly Course and Craters Make Challenges / Greens and Fairways Need work

Hilly course made for blind holes and pretty vistas. Deep craters also made several holes uniquely challenging. The course has several pretty gardens that show the pride of the community, and make for a nice touch against the hilly views. Friendly 19th hole and Pro Shop staff. Food was also good. One recommendation is to advise guests that all visitors are required to furnish a driver's license to enter the community.

Commented on 08/12/2020

This course is a price performer. It was in great condition.

I always enjoy playing Zellwood because it has a bit of elevation. The course was in great shape, the greens were fast and the fairways were well maintained.

We were behind two foursomes and my first thought was this is going to be a long round. We were a twosome, however the pace was great with a 3 1/2 hour round. Great for a hot day.
Would recommend this course if you have not played it.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Zellwood Station & Country Club.

Not fit for goats

Terrible all weeds Such a shame this was a very nice course at one time now the goats have even left, I saw the last heard packing there U haul on hole #3 Guy in the clubhouse was not very nice had a rude demeanor, should of left at that but wanted to play it again after several years since I moved, I should of never came back now my memories of years ago when it was a beautiful course have been trampled on! The fairways are filled with weeds and the greens were awful not much grass on them. Sand T boxes. Hole # 9 is the best on the course! Didn’t go in the restaurant, but I have before and it did use to be good!

Commented on 08/13/2020

Hi, April74. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We are constantly maintaining the course to improve the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Zellwood Station & Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Mount Dora, Florida