Type Public/Municipal
AJ Jolly Golf Course

Year Built 1962
Architect William Diddel (1962)

Carts Yes - $18

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

Catering

Clubhouse

Commented on 07/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, M9uFLgZKPwh1ONJueXcj! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course!

Commented on 06/18/2020

Hi jeffdewberry. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

AJ Jolly very nice.. Don’t use golf now

AJ Jolly was great. Golfnow was a ripoff. Had a deal for $34 and then charged me $50 per head. Charged me $17 dollars of “fees”. Turns out the course has a $30 senior rate Monday-Friday. Of course, you cannot get anybody at golfnow to help you. Course worked it out,
They were great! Highly recommend AJ Jolly,

Commented on 06/04/2020

Hello, u894846896. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about confusion during the booking process is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing A. J. Jolly Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great place

It was great out there today. I don’t mind walking so that didn’t bother me. The weather held up. The course was in great shape.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hi, u314159360238. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at A. J. Jolly Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/15/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u763401647. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Booked with cart and not available

We booked a tee time with a cart, yet when we arrived they said they weren’t available. Was told that they/Golfnow tried calling me but that was a lie. Won’t have drove 50 minutes if we knew this.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hi u719690654! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, Lookhin. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back A. J. Jolly Golf Course!

Commented on 01/03/2020

We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (606) 635-2106 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at A. J. Jolly Golf Course!

Very nice course

This course was in great condition for this time of year. Staff members were very nice and took time to talk to us about the course. All of our foursome said they would definitely like to come back to play this course in the future. Great value for this course!

Commented on 10/30/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

Lovely golf course

Played October 4th on a perfect day. Course is in amazing shape and is fast becoming my favorite. I would recommend this course to anyone. Staff was friendly and helpful and the clubhouse and all facilities seem brand new.

Commented on 10/21/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at A. J. Jolly Golf Course!

Wow worth the drive

What a great golf course and it was not expensive at all. Our front nine the pace of play was very slow 2 hours and 45 min but the back nine we played it in less than 1 hour and 45 min.

That I sent the only complaint but st the end of the day we have no complaints as the overall day was very nice. Food options were basic but you do not need more.

Great staff and great course

Commented on 10/21/2019

Commented on 10/10/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Disappointed with the Deception

I won a round of golf for two at a charity auction to benefit breast cancer research and survivors. When we checked in I was advised that the certificate I won in the auction didn't include a cart....really? What kind of charitable donation is that? I paid the $18 for the cart and was ready to play. The attendant then asked who else was golfing with me because they needed to pay $18 also. WOW! $36 for cart fees for a round for two that the course "donated" for a charitable event? It seems like they are more concerned with making money than really donating to charity. What a joke. The course was ok but the fairways are full of divots that no one fixed.

Commented on 10/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting A. J. Jolly Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 10/08/2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We are so happy to help charities and to give 2 rounds of Golf ($64 value) to every donation request. The cart is an option for the players when they come to the course and we are very reasonably priced at $18 per person for the option to ride. Give us your tee time information and we can offer you an 18 hole golf voucher for your next visit. We certainly hope the benefit was a success for you as well.

Commented on 10/03/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at AJ Jolly Golf Course!

Was very pleasantly surprised at what an exceptional course this was for the price. It was in great condition, the greens were perfect, and it was very well maintained.
The staff was very friendly and the snack bar food was good.

Commented on 09/25/2019

Commented on 09/25/2019

Thank you for visiting us at A. J. Jolly Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best public course in greater Cincinnati area!

Very well manicured golf course.........
Friendly staff. Course good for all skill levels.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Scenic

Good looking course, nice greens, nice fairways, my top five in Greater Cincinnati area!

Commented on 09/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

This course is GREEN!

I have been a fan of this course all my life. However, every time I want to golf with someone, they want to find the cheapest option (save 10 bucks to play a worse course). Nothing worse than hitting out of hardpan in the fairway or the rough being god-awful. NOT HERE!! Over the years they have fixed any drainage areas and the greens were completely redone a couple of years ago. They are the perfect size, not too small or too big. The best part of this course by a long shot is that it is GREEN! Who wants to play out of a weeded fairway or worse have to hit out of hard pan all day, not this guy. AJ Jolly is in immaculate shape and you will be hard pressed to find a better kept course for under $50 anywhere in the vicinity! Seriously, this course is Sweet!! Is it hard, not extremely, the greens are pretty flat for the most part and a lot of holes you can hit an errant drive and still have a shot at the green, However, do not mistake this comment for me saying that there is no challenge. I am just saying that you don't have to keep the driver in the bag all day (who wants to do that. I assure you that to score high you will still have to manage the course or you can get into trouble. Not too much sand and some water but not a ton to avoid helps the score a little. It is certainly a peaceful round in nature, especially the back nine. Pace of play can be slow as it is public and will bring out amateurs and hackers but not always. I love to play on Sat or Sun evening and I get the course to myself for the most part most times. I had not played here for a few years and this year I am addicted to it. I can not stress how great it is to hit out of GRASS even if I am deep in the rough. You will love this course all year long I assure you. See you there (I am going to play today)!

Commented on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

Great course, helpful staff

This course is in great shape even this late in summer! Challenging & beautifully maintained. Crew also reunited my sister with her missing PW, huge relief! We'll return, no doubt. Love seeing the water birds around.

Commented on 09/12/2019