Type Public/Municipal
AJ Jolly Golf Course

Year Built 1962
Architect William Diddel (1962)

Carts Yes - $18

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

Scenic with great staff

If it’s not too far of a drive and getting a good deal we’ll worth it. First and foremost the staff amazing and the course has a great layout. 5 stars if course was in a little better condition, greens little hairy with decent amount ball marks and fairways ok. Hard to find trouble great course for beginners and only 6,200 yards from tips. FYI no driving range if you like to hit beforehand.

Lovely golf course

Played October 4th on a perfect day. Course is in amazing shape and is fast becoming my favorite. I would recommend this course to anyone. Staff was friendly and helpful and the clubhouse and all facilities seem brand new.

Wow worth the drive

What a great golf course and it was not expensive at all. Our front nine the pace of play was very slow 2 hours and 45 min but the back nine we played it in less than 1 hour and 45 min.

That I sent the only complaint but st the end of the day we have no complaints as the overall day was very nice. Food options were basic but you do not need more.

Great staff and great course

Commented on 10/10/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Disappointed with the Deception

I won a round of golf for two at a charity auction to benefit breast cancer research and survivors. When we checked in I was advised that the certificate I won in the auction didn't include a cart....really? What kind of charitable donation is that? I paid the $18 for the cart and was ready to play. The attendant then asked who else was golfing with me because they needed to pay $18 also. WOW! $36 for cart fees for a round for two that the course "donated" for a charitable event? It seems like they are more concerned with making money than really donating to charity. What a joke. The course was ok but the fairways are full of divots that no one fixed.

Commented on 10/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting A. J. Jolly Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 10/08/2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We are so happy to help charities and to give 2 rounds of Golf ($64 value) to every donation request. The cart is an option for the players when they come to the course and we are very reasonably priced at $18 per person for the option to ride. Give us your tee time information and we can offer you an 18 hole golf voucher for your next visit. We certainly hope the benefit was a success for you as well.

Commented on 10/03/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at AJ Jolly Golf Course!

Was very pleasantly surprised at what an exceptional course this was for the price. It was in great condition, the greens were perfect, and it was very well maintained.
The staff was very friendly and the snack bar food was good.

Commented on 09/25/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at A. J. Jolly Golf Course!

Commented on 09/25/2019

Thank you for visiting us at A. J. Jolly Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best public course in greater Cincinnati area!

Very well manicured golf course.........
Friendly staff. Course good for all skill levels.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

Scenic

Good looking course, nice greens, nice fairways, my top five in Greater Cincinnati area!

Commented on 09/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

This course is GREEN!

I have been a fan of this course all my life. However, every time I want to golf with someone, they want to find the cheapest option (save 10 bucks to play a worse course). Nothing worse than hitting out of hardpan in the fairway or the rough being god-awful. NOT HERE!! Over the years they have fixed any drainage areas and the greens were completely redone a couple of years ago. They are the perfect size, not too small or too big. The best part of this course by a long shot is that it is GREEN! Who wants to play out of a weeded fairway or worse have to hit out of hard pan all day, not this guy. AJ Jolly is in immaculate shape and you will be hard pressed to find a better kept course for under $50 anywhere in the vicinity! Seriously, this course is Sweet!! Is it hard, not extremely, the greens are pretty flat for the most part and a lot of holes you can hit an errant drive and still have a shot at the green, However, do not mistake this comment for me saying that there is no challenge. I am just saying that you don't have to keep the driver in the bag all day (who wants to do that. I assure you that to score high you will still have to manage the course or you can get into trouble. Not too much sand and some water but not a ton to avoid helps the score a little. It is certainly a peaceful round in nature, especially the back nine. Pace of play can be slow as it is public and will bring out amateurs and hackers but not always. I love to play on Sat or Sun evening and I get the course to myself for the most part most times. I had not played here for a few years and this year I am addicted to it. I can not stress how great it is to hit out of GRASS even if I am deep in the rough. You will love this course all year long I assure you. See you there (I am going to play today)!

Commented on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

Great course, helpful staff

This course is in great shape even this late in summer! Challenging & beautifully maintained. Crew also reunited my sister with her missing PW, huge relief! We'll return, no doubt. Love seeing the water birds around.

Commented on 09/12/2019

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. A. J. Jolly Golf Course thanks you!

Very Friendly and perfect course

Staff is amazing ,very friendly and professional
Course is challenging and in great shape .WOW how about the fairways perfect
it was cart path only that was a bummer as we probably would have walked less just by carring our bags .
However with a course in this kind of perfect shape cart path only should be expected
Kepp up the greate course worth the 2 hour drive

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at A. J. Jolly Golf Course!

Commented on 09/03/2019

Excellent staff and great shape!

One of the friendliest staffs that you will find. Total professionalism and with the course having unlimited water the track is just in fantastic shape!!

Commented on 09/12/2019

AJ JOLLY GEM IN THE ROUGH

AJ Jolly golf course is a nice course for league play, golf outings etc.

The layout is manageable for almost every skill level if you play within your game.

Great track

Do usually play this course couple time a year. Always in great shape. Would only like more water station throughout the course.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

Excellent!

Excellent staff and very clean club house. An old style course layout, but lots of fun.

Commented on 09/03/2019

A great course, outstanding staff

AJ Jolly is a very well maintained, excellently ran golf course. The course itself is always green, kept immaculate, and meticulously maintained. The guys who work the mowers and the like are just outstanding,always aware of golfers and working around the players.
The staff always accommodates you and assure you have a great golf experience whatever level you are.
I really enjoy my experience at AJ Jolly and I would highly recommend it to everyone. A GREAT COURSE!!!!

Commented on 08/05/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We will let our staff know that their hard work is paying off. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing A. J. Jolly Golf Course.

Covington, Kentucky