2.2
2.6
2.6

Cliff Park Golf Course

Year Built 1913

Dress code Proper golf etiquette makes the game of golf more enjoyable for all players.

9-Hole Rounds 7

Good course to work on up and down play, very open, fair way pretty bumpy.

Good Play

Very easy course. Minimal hazards and open fairways. Staff was very friendly. Course was pretty well taken care of. Some dry spots and patchy greens. For the price, well worth it.

Cliff Park

Play this course regularly. I play with my spouse, so I like the fact it's not terribly expensive (as I'm buying 2 tee times). Couirse is plenty challenging ... #2 is one of the longest par 4's I know of (finally made my first GIR today). #3 is one of the toughest par 3's you'll find anywhere. #4 is the toughest hole for me - forced carry is my nemesis - I learned I have a better chance at par if I lay up & don't challenge the carry. Nice layout - full length course. Wish there were just a few bunkers someplace on the course. As long as you don't set your expectations too high & expect Pebble Beach conditions, you'll enjoy your round. Best bang for the buck golf course I know of

Classic course

Although showing some age, which can be expected for a 100+ year old tract, this grand old 9 hole Mountain course is well cared for. Greens were a little “furry”, but well tended and not a burned out spot anywhere to be seen.
The Inn is long closed, so amenities are bare minimum, but the staff is friendly and the most important thing, the course, is nicely maintained with beautiful mountain scenery, with the “Front Five” featuring especially nice vistas.
We Always play a round or two here every summer when vacationing nearby from out-of-state, and hope to continue to do so for many years to come.

Great place to learn

The Greens are like carpet and the ball rolls true.Fairways were cut tight and had good bounce when the ball landed. You need to trust your swing because a hit left or right will loose your ball. I go twice a week and have been playing there for over 10 years. The owners take pride in the great job they've done with this course
This year is the best I've seen so far. My only concern is the cart paths need a fix. All in all Cliff Park Inn is great course with no pressures at the right price.

Very, very friendly staff! Will be back!

I went here for the 1st time on July 2 and Gary was such a nice, friendly guy. The round went smoothly and there was enough length on the par 5s and some par 4s that replaying the same back and front are no biggie.

Went with my cousin the next day, and course was still good! Just a bit busy due to July 4th weekend.

Will be back soon!

Had fun

Golf course is in decent shape
Green are pretty good
Price is great
I would recommend giving this course a try
Staff is great
Not much in amenities but you are going there to play golf
I will return to this course many more times
Good find for me

Great bargain

Joe and Gary were phenomenal the customer service was outstanding if you were looking for a pristine golf course this is not the place for you that being said the course was very quick and fun to play the fairways are wide the greens are small if you do not hit the ball straight you will lose it if you’re looking for a quiet place where you would not be rushed to work on your game this is a great place I really hope that they can continue to grow this place into a great golf course I will be back

Great course for price

greens are exceptional. Fairways were good, tee boxes a bit beat up. Course layout isn't easy - especially the last hole. I enjoy going around it twice - very nice course and tremendous value.

Nice course for Value

Cant beat the price. Course itself was in decent conditions. No amenities, but that may be due to COVID. No real starter to "regulate" the turn if you play 18 holes and people show up as you finish up.

Nice little course

I was hesitant in the beginning based on quite a few bad reviews However I decided to give it a try anyway When we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly staff including the owner who took the time to give us a little history of the course He took what was in abandoned golf course and turned it into a playable 9 hole course It is currently a work in progress the cart paths are in need of repair but other then that no complaints whatsoever. Please ignore the negative reviews and give the course a try you can't beat the price I will go back again and I live an hour away
John J

Fun course

Not the best kept course nevertheless very fun. Don’t expect Bushwood CC but for $32 for 2 players with a cart, it can’t be beaten

I’ve been other years but this was the first time this year. Course is in much better shape this year. It’s a nice practice course and for the money and proximity to where I live, can’t beat it.

Meh

Tee boxes and fairways are over grown. You can hit a perfect tee shot and lose your ball on the fairway, very frustrating. The greens have been worked on and improved for most holes. Actually decent. Although some could still use a little work. It’s a good course for a beginner trying to gain some skills before going to more expensive courses. But at 25 $ you can go hit high point in montage for around the same price and that course is exponentially better. The golf now “hot deal” brings the price to 10$ which, at that price is great for a practice round. All in all. Ok.

Wow-in a bad way. Do they really think this is a golf course?

I’ve played hundreds of courses so it’s very hard to be the worst on the list. Cliff Park is the worst by far. The tee boxes, fairways (?) and greens all rank as the worst I’ve ever seen. I know they own mowers because I saw them. We’re probably not used for four or five days.

The cart paths have probably not been paved or repaired since WW II. Better suited for ATVs than golf carts.

I can’t believe all the good ratings for this course. Don’t believe them; they must be from family.

Forgive my rant but don’t say you weren’t warned.. Don’t waste your time and money.

Long course for senior

I enjoyed this course for its classic old school feel. Found it very difficult for my age (66) 475 yard par 4 and par 5's over 500 yards are impossible for me to reach in regulation But new this in advance and didn't take scoring serious. The postage stamp greens also added to the difficulty.
I would still recommend playing it if you want to play an inexpensive course with a mountain feel.

Hainesville, New Jersey