Fairview Golf Club

Golf Simulator Yes

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse

Anonymous

Fun round but could use some TLC

We were a two and got paired with a couple older guys on a 12:50 Tee Time. Course was steady but not busy enough to warrant getting paired up. Somehow we still managed to finish just under 4 hours but the round felt like it went forever. Greens were SLOW, they could definitely get rolled out a couple times. Some of the course was in great shape, and then there were a couple holes that the “fairway” was basically non-existent. I’d play here again but it certainly wouldn’t be a first pick or a recommendation for somebody in town.

Hot July Golf

Course is in excellent condition. Hot Hot Hot! 2.5 hrs as a single. Perfect!

Greens are SLOW

Course was in great shape, I couldn’t complain about anything other than how bad the greens were. They looked fantastic, but they were so slow. It ruined my round. I could not grip the fact that I had to putt the ball that hard. It was completely unnatural for me and ruined my round. I’m a low 80’s golfer who shot deep into the 90’s simply because the greens had me baffled at how slow they were. If you love slow greens, this is the track for you. If you need the greens like glass, STAY AWAY

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please as reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Played with a nice couple, left a wedge on the one green and was able to retrieve it at clubhouse later on.

Commented on 06/26/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Some challenging holes

Course in good shape and layout gives you opportunities to practice course management

Commented on 06/08/2020

Pennsylvania Advisor

Cut and roll the greens please

The greens were in good shape and just needed a haircut and a roll badly! VERY SLOW putting especially after having just played Galen Hall the same day.
It was like putting on plush carpet.
Again, the course was in good shape. I got paired up with three older gentlemen and one was supremely annoying and another played very slowly so it drug out longer than it should which is not the courses’ fault at all.
The fairways were nice. Tee boxes are starting to wear in some spots earlier than expected. Still love the course and I just wish they did not have some of the slowest greens in the region. Cannot wait to get a lager draft there when this when we go green.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Great condition

course was in great shape.......other than the virus screwing things up could not have been better......did not play well but the course was just fine......and staff was very nice and affable.......will be back soon

Commented on 06/01/2020

Covid Decent

Always like the course (since i'm not a long ball hitter) and a fast course to play usually. Today during the Covid scare was no differant. After being closed for appx 2 months, i assumed it'd be immaculate like 2 other local corses i played, but it was in what i call normal shape, no divots or ball make a plus. Everything needed cut so we had slow greens, but it did just rain before and its hard to cut all 3 portions in a day or two, so they get a pass on that. All in all we'll be back several more times this year since its has a variety of hole layouts and a good place to play.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Commented on 05/27/2020

Commented on 05/20/2020

very nice and fun layout

2nd time playing here although I had played a couple of times 19 yrs ago...........everything was in nice shape and although the virus manages to screw up everything they did a good job of making it pleasant

Better than local competitors

In a difficult time financially this course has maintain its integrity and course conditions, as well as kept prices to a very affordable rate for anyone wishing a reprieve from state and national financial and social conditions. When this course could probably charge more, like other area courses, they have chosen to be accommodating and compassionate to those affected by the economic downturns. Owner is a stand up guy who believes in serving the community. Thank you!

Great course.

Fairview is one of the nicest courses overall in this area.

Commented on 05/12/2020

March

You couldn't ask for more for March 1st. Course was in excellent condition.

Commented on 03/03/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review Carlos! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

2nd. Round

Played round with nice couple. Also forgot a wedge on the front 9, and after I finished my round I found they already had my wedge that was turned in.

Fairview 1

Beautiful day, a little hot in the afternoon, but I brought a water bottle with me. I thought the greens seemed a little slower then where I usually play. But overall it was a great day for a round of golf.

Manheim, Pennsylvania