Fairview Golf Club

Fairways Rye grass
Greens Rye grass

Golf Simulator Yes

March

You couldn't ask for more for March 1st. Course was in excellent condition.

Commented on 03/03/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review Carlos! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Needs so work

Tee boxes & greens good. Fairways need work. Ball cleaners good.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Great course at a good price

Friendly staff, good pace of play, beautiful views. Greens were in good shape. We were traveling and arrived early in the area so we decided to try to get in a round. Would definitely play there again if in the area. Small restaurant and bar with limited items but that was actually pretty good too.

Commented on 07/28/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review!

Amazing layout, Challenging

This is one of the most played friendly courses but yet still challenging. The layout was cut in for the most fun and glorious views.
You will not find a better staff. Everyone here cares about the course/facilities and how they contribute.
You will not find a better place to play in Lebanon County.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Best in Lebanon

I play here once or twice a week for a number of reasons. First the course is almost always in great shape. Second the course is a great test for beginners and more seasoned players at the same time. Third and most importantly is the staff.....from the people in the pro shop to the bar and even the cart clean up staff are all top notch, helpful and awesome people. If you want a great course with an awesome staff look no further!!!!

GREAT COURSE AND STAFF!

What a course, I am a regular here at the view and course conditions were fantastic! Perfect weather, the starter was very friendly with tips on certain holes and could not ask for more bang for my buck at a public course. Always a friendly environment and the staff does a great job with the course...one of the best ones in PA! I will be back for sure!

Best value hands down!!

You always know what your going to get when golfing at Fairview. Well maintained fairways, challenging rough, and great rolling and consistent greens. The course is challenging for the beginner , the low handicapper, and all those in between. The rates are fair whether walking or riding. The staff is always extremely friendly and welcomes you as soon as you open the door to the Pro Shop. I enjoy golfing at Fairview with my son several times a week. I’d give it 6 Stars but only allows 5. I highly recommend Fairview if your serious about an enjoyable round of golf.

Best local course

Love this golf course... play here every week.. the course is always in great shape and the staff is second to none... this is why I play here every week....

Fantastic day

Enjoyed a Father’s Day round with my dad and daughter. Course was in great condition, particularly the greens. Flowers and landscaping were beautiful. Love the new forward tee on #4. Staff as always was friendly and welcoming.

Good Time Golf

I play here often and always find the course to be in good shape and the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I guess that's why I keep coming back. As a public course, without the budget or staffing of our local country clubs (Hershey & Lebanon), the golf experience at Fairview is as good as you will find anywhere. There is a full bar and a snack bar...both able to satisfy beverage and food requests. If you are able to play in an outing here, it is catered by the Quentin Tavern and that is also as good as it gets.

I know that no matter which public course that you play in Central Pennsylvania, Fairview will be as good or better than any of them. If you haven't played there, you are missing out.

Wonderful Course!! Excellent Service

What can I say. I absolutely love this course. I play it multiple times every week and the service is always great. You can tell the staff cares to make sure everyone is happy. The snack shop is great too. They can really cook. Remember to always stop after nine and get a quick snack with excellent service! Fairview is and always will be a great course for any playing level. From beginner to advanced it is great! Thanks for always putting the customers first!

Commented on 10/28/2019

Bad course with bad staff

The course conditions are awful. Ground was hard as a rock and cracking at points. Fairway was often bare and lacked grass. In addition, the rough was cut so short that it was easier to hit from the rough than the rock hard and bare fairway. Coupled with the lack of explanation of each hole on the scoresheet or sign, a difficult course to golf well.
To top everything off, the staff was incredibly rude and sarcastic. They would wait for you to make a mistake, usually due to unhelpful and terrible signage, then yell at you or mock you for it.
Go to other courses. You can pay less for at least the same, if not better, experience.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Garbage course staffed by garbage employees

Get ready to play on ground so hard it is basically rock. In addition, the fairway has barely any grass while the rough is so short it isn’t much of a problem.
To top this terrible course off, there are no maps and no signage, and the rudest staff ever waits around for you to make a mistake and scold you ex post facto rather than actually be helpful up front. So much for Pennsylvanians being polite.
Never playing again and recommend finding a course that is actually maintained with better staff.

Al

Course is in good shape, yardage markers hard to find , some tee boxes could use a little work and need water or drinks available on course, practice area nice

Commented on 10/28/2019

Perfect day, perfect golf course. We had a great time.

great day on the course

Fairview is constantly maintained and in good shape. We followed a tournament and our pace of play was just fine.

Fairways Please.

Greens were in good condition, but slow. Fairways are poor, with many bare spots. Played the course many times, but this was disappointing.

Commented on 10/28/2019

God course, early in the season

I have always passed this course and have known about it for years as my Grandfather and his friend used to play here all the time, but never had a chance to play it. The value was good and I really did like the course layout but, I am assuming because of it being early in the season, the course was not in the best of shape. The greens were in good shape but the fairways were in a little below average shape. A lot of mown grass as if it hadn't been mowed for a while and on one hole the grass seemed to still be growing in and the fairway grass was at rough length. I assume, and am hoping, it is just a matter of it being early in the season and being cold and wet recently. I'll come back in the summer and I'm sure it'll be in better shape. All the staff was friendly and we had a good day of golf still.

Nice layout

Greens are in superb shape fairways need some work mostly because of no rain and the greens are probably the slowest ive ever been on

Manheim, Pennsylvania
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.