Crooked Hollow Golf Club

Gold 72 5770 yards
Scorecard for Crooked Hollow Golf Club
Blue M: 72.1/126 505 200 430 500 330 445 190 505 150 3255 430 523 160 390 380 185 465 390 525 3448 6703
White M: 70.1/120 470 175 415 480 305 425 170 485 130 3055 390 510 140 365 365 170 395 375 490 3200 6255
Gold M: 68.1/111 455 155 400 465 255 410 155 435 115 2845 370 410 125 330 350 155 370 355 460 2925 5770
Red W: 70.1/116 415 135 325 440 240 365 140 380 100 2540 345 385 115 280 340 145 305 315 430 2660 5200

Year Built 1991
Architect Jim Lipe

Great!!

Nice nice course and price!!!

Fantastic course

Played the course the day after a 2 inch rain. The course had drained well, as we were able to use the 90 degree rule for carts. Overall, considering the rain the day before, the course was in great condition. The humidity was high, so the ball didn't carry as well as I am accustomed to on low-humidity west Texas courses. Overall it was a great experience, and will definitely play the course again when in the area. The young man in the pro shop was very personable and helpful. Well-stocked pro shop with great bargains.

Golf

Quite place off the beaten path

How much is it to play a full course

How much is it to play a full course

Commented On 05/23/2016

How much is it to play a full 18 hole.

Playing in the great outdoors

The had a great feel to it. Not only did the golf take me away, but the course took me a little further. The course seems very playable for all levels, if you can keep it in the fairway. If not, you will be tested. The greens are in good shape and rolled true. I really look forward to playing here again when I'm in the area.

Course in good shape

The course is in good shape. The fairways have good green grass growing and the greens are fast on the front and a little slower on the back. All in all it is a good course for any level of player. Stay in the fairways cause the rough is hardpan. Hard to hit off rock hard dirt (clay). The staff is friendly and there to help. Finished the round in 3 hours for 2 players. Definitely will go back.

Great round

Awesome price. Neat layout. Course in great shape right now. Greens are rolling nicely. Staff and pro are always nice.

Good Course, Great People

I have played at Crooked Hollow ever since it was a 9-hole course several years ago. The course is nice, not too difficult but still challenging. You won't lose a ton of golf balls. The people really make the course. John Graham has been there a long time and does a great job managing the course, pro shop, and tournaments. The course is in pretty good shape considering all the rain that we've had recently.

Nice scenery, no homes on the course

This course is a nice little getaway for a fun day out. It's difficult to play a serious round as it's easy to lose balls due to all the leaves. The fairways were more like lite rough. The guy in the pro shop was extremely welcoming.

Very nice country course

My two partners and I really enjoyed the course. The greens and fairways were very nice for January. We plan to play at Crooked Hollow again.

Birthday present

First time for my son to play a large course. Water hazards are plentiful. Good sand bunkers. Nice staff and helpful.

Gem in the rough

Was in aww the moment my wife and I arrived.I will be going back every chance I get!

This course has great features

Love the layout of the greens, its challenging. I would play here more often If I lived closer.

great time

glad I took extra golf balls and my ball retrieve time to regrip my ball retriever

Very wide open, challenges begin on back 9

Course was in very good shape for time of the year. Greens rolled very true and were deceptively fast. Tree line fairways that will be very tough during spring & summer. Length was fair and back nine is most challenging with few uphill & dogleg holes.

Great winter golf

I was in Shreveport for a few days and made the short drive over. Absolutely stunning golf course tucked away in the trees and hills. I hope I can play it again. Anything not in the fairway will be a tough shot for sure. Hills make everything tougher and more interesting. If you drive it straight, it might be an easy day. If not, well...at least the trees look welcoming! Beautiful signature hole. Helpful and friendly staff. Everything you could want.

Course offers something for everyone regardless of handicap

Course offer something for everyone regardless of handicap. Although "Ol man winter" or "Jack Frost" has bitten the greens, the greens still roll true. Very enjoyable course to play and without a doubt the best cheeseburger in the land is at the club house. Semper Fi, Choupique

Great challenging well maintained course!

We always seem to have a good pace of play. Not much pushing or being pushed. I've played this course several times. Very enjoyable! John and the staff do an excellent job providing a top quality course.

Greens in great shape

Its evident that they have spent money on greens and about 75 ft in front of greens. For August they were in great shape. Fairways still need attention but over all it was enjoyable. would definately play this course again.

Well maintained

I am a beginner and have played only a few courses in the NW Lousiana area. This is by far the best maintained course that i have seen. I live in South Bossier so it is a bit of a drive but it is well worth it. I will be back.

The course was nice and has some challenging holes.

The course itself was pretty nice. The scenery was pleasant with trees nestled all over the place. The staff member was pleasant but not over friendly I would have joined the club that day but he seemed a little disinterested in whether I joined or not.

Hamma
Commented On 03/24/2014

I don't know which "staff member" you spoke to, but on your next trip back, ask for John. Having played the course many times, I can tell you that I've been very impressed with John, 100% of the time, and am sure he will welcome you as a member. If it was John, everyone has their days and challenges for which we are not aware, and trust your desire to enjoy a quality course regularly will get you over this isolated incident.

Shreveport, Louisiana