1.5

Type Private

Year Built 1960
Architect Flaut Clark

Metal Spikes Allowed Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Rude staff

I was told that I needed to call the course before I could use GolfNow app and bring the printed confirmation form. I tried showing him all the information on my phone but he act like he was clueless. I doubt I will go back as long as that guy is still working.

Staff refused to honor tee time

I went to this golf course not expecting much, just wanted a change of scenery and some decent golf in the Hattiesburg, MS area. The facilities were nothing to write home about but well worth the $10 price I paid on the app. When I arrived at the course the staff was very unreceptive and tried to deny my golf now booking. They were very disgruntled at the price I paid not seeming to understand how the site works. They single handedly ruined the experience with their horrible attitude and service. However I would continue to play the course at the price offered online if the staff would act more receptive.

Laurel, Mississippi