A view from tee #18 at Wedgewood Golf Course

Wedgewood Golf Club

Year Built 1990
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Mississippi (2016 #8)

Very nice greens

Very nice track! Greens are in very good condition and the overall condition is really good considering all of the rain they have had. Looking forward to playing here again once the course dries out. Highly recommended if you’re in the area!

Commented on 02/18/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Very nice greens.

Great layout. Fairways are in really good shape for the amount of rain this area has had. Greens are in very good condition. Looking forward to playing here again once the course has a chance to dry out.

Commented on 02/10/2020

What a great review! We have had lots of rainfall, but thanks so much for rating and reviewing us, and we can't wait to see you back here soon.

Solid Course

Good course for the money. Some of the tee boxes were bare and weedy. It's been raining a lot around there so the course was pretty sloppy. I''ll plan on playing again once it dries out some. I like the layout...seems like a cool course when conditions are better. The greens are in good shape, and bunkers were fine considering the recent weather.

Commented on 02/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We cannot wait to have you back here soon!

Commented on 02/07/2020

Hi Bigelow45. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 01/02/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, NateDuVall. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 11/12/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Wedgewood Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hi, andrew1212. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wedgewood Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Wedgewood GC

This is a very nice course with plenty of challenges. The greens were great and the course is set up for thought. Enjoy!

Commented on 10/14/2019

Tournaments

Wedgewood had a Tournament started at 1pm my tee time was at 1:15 pm. I made my appointment Wednesday so why would GN make a tee time during that Tournament. I was told that we still can play but we decided don’t to play the course was already backup so I took this lost. This happen to many time with Northcreek and Wedgwood. I like playing both places but I’ll be taking my money to other courses like Irene and Cherokee.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hello Bobby6462927. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi Brigance, thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Fun round

The golf course was in good shape and pace of play wasn’t bad. The only thing I didn’t like is that they paired us up with a single who was on the slower pace side of golf. Other than that we had a blast and will definitely be back.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Hi u314159613034, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements and apologize for any slow pace of play on the day of your round. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course and come back soon!

Well Done

To course is in good shape and the greens were really nice the place was well worth the money. Thanks

Commented on 09/09/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your recent experience with us, u3190012. We truly appreciate your feedback on the course and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Good Course

I enjoyed today's round. People think it's a tough track, I heard it was one of the toughest in Memphis, TN, maybe the state. I have played this course about 6bto 11 times. Keep it in the fairway.

Work on your short game.

I would have given this course a 5 star, but the greens were covered in sand.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi cnotes4u, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Club and come back soon!

Locals Only

Greens are very well maintained and that’s where the positivity ends.
Hacking locals won’t let faster groups play through. Marshal and clubhouse attendant refuse to enforce pace of play out of fear of upsetting locals. Locals threw a fit and the Marshal said that we shouldn’t jump ahead. 10 minute wait times on the tee box as the hackers search for their balls in wooded areas.
Would not recommend and will not return.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi jra247, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. However, we're truly sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet expectations as this is not the service we aim to provide. We take customer feedback very serious at our course, so please feel free to reach out to our team in the golf shop so we can address these concerns directly. Your feedback has been shared and we hope we can welcome you back for a much-improved round in the near future.

Challenge Your Game

Wedgewood reminds me to Slow Down with my swing. Challenging course with very hungry kudzu. Greens in fantastic condition as well and the fairways. Stall always friendly and helpful.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi jimmikee, thank you for your 5-star rating and sharing your feedback! Please book another round with us soon at Wedgewood Golf Course.

Challenging

Wedgewood keeps me coming back for more. Tight. Love It !

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi jimmikee, thank you for your 5-star rating and dedication to playing our course! Please book another round with us soon at Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Overcrowding

Way to many tee times close together tee'd off late and nearly 6 hours to finish

Aerofication

The green maintenance was the only issue. Give it time and the course will be back to its awesome condition. 17 is dry now which is NICE!

Commented on 08/02/2019

Hi u032601419, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We truly appreciate your patience & understanding as we work on our greens, but we're glad you still enjoyed your recent golf experience. Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course and come back soon!

Southaven, Mississippi
Hernando, Mississippi
2.9719823529

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.