Wedgewood Golf Club

Year Built 1990
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Mississippi (2016 #8)

Commented on 10/21/2019

Hi, andrew1212. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wedgewood Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Wedgewood GC

This is a very nice course with plenty of challenges. The greens were great and the course is set up for thought. Enjoy!

Commented on 10/14/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Tournaments

Wedgewood had a Tournament started at 1pm my tee time was at 1:15 pm. I made my appointment Wednesday so why would GN make a tee time during that Tournament. I was told that we still can play but we decided don’t to play the course was already backup so I took this lost. This happen to many time with Northcreek and Wedgwood. I like playing both places but I’ll be taking my money to other courses like Irene and Cherokee.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hello Bobby6462927. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi Brigance, thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Fun round

The golf course was in good shape and pace of play wasn’t bad. The only thing I didn’t like is that they paired us up with a single who was on the slower pace side of golf. Other than that we had a blast and will definitely be back.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Hi u314159613034, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements and apologize for any slow pace of play on the day of your round. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course and come back soon!

Well Done

To course is in good shape and the greens were really nice the place was well worth the money. Thanks

Commented on 09/09/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your recent experience with us, u3190012. We truly appreciate your feedback on the course and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Good Course

I enjoyed today's round. People think it's a tough track, I heard it was one of the toughest in Memphis, TN, maybe the state. I have played this course about 6bto 11 times. Keep it in the fairway.

Work on your short game.

I would have given this course a 5 star, but the greens were covered in sand.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi cnotes4u, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Club and come back soon!

Locals Only

Greens are very well maintained and that’s where the positivity ends.
Hacking locals won’t let faster groups play through. Marshal and clubhouse attendant refuse to enforce pace of play out of fear of upsetting locals. Locals threw a fit and the Marshal said that we shouldn’t jump ahead. 10 minute wait times on the tee box as the hackers search for their balls in wooded areas.
Would not recommend and will not return.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi jra247, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. However, we're truly sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet expectations as this is not the service we aim to provide. We take customer feedback very serious at our course, so please feel free to reach out to our team in the golf shop so we can address these concerns directly. Your feedback has been shared and we hope we can welcome you back for a much-improved round in the near future.

Challenge Your Game

Wedgewood reminds me to Slow Down with my swing. Challenging course with very hungry kudzu. Greens in fantastic condition as well and the fairways. Stall always friendly and helpful.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi jimmikee, thank you for your 5-star rating and sharing your feedback! Please book another round with us soon at Wedgewood Golf Course.

Challenging

Wedgewood keeps me coming back for more. Tight. Love It !

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi jimmikee, thank you for your 5-star rating and dedication to playing our course! Please book another round with us soon at Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Overcrowding

Way to many tee times close together tee'd off late and nearly 6 hours to finish

Aerofication

The green maintenance was the only issue. Give it time and the course will be back to its awesome condition. 17 is dry now which is NICE!

Commented on 08/02/2019

Hi u032601419, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We truly appreciate your patience & understanding as we work on our greens, but we're glad you still enjoyed your recent golf experience. Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course and come back soon!

First Time Playing Wedgewood

It was hot out today but the course was cleanly cut and in great shape. The course looked great and played good. Definitely will be back!

Commented on 07/24/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We truly appreciate your 4-star rating and review! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Ok

All right but them letting 6 players play at once was pathetic and extremely slow not fun at all

Commented on 07/15/2019

Hello, u3190012. Thank you for reviewing the course, but we apologize for the delay of play during your recent round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve as we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guests the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. We hope you still enjoyed part of your day with us and that we can welcome you back for a better round soon.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon. #WedgewoodGC

Great course all around!

Always enjoy playing at Wedgewood, they have incredible smooth FAST greens and the course layout can be a good challenge if you get a little inaccurate. Also, I love the driving range, there is nothing fancy about it but if you want to go work on your game, half the tee area is shaded and you don’t melt hitting balls. It’s a great price for a great course! If you bring out of town guest, however, they need to bring clubs. Their rentals are very dated.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Hi charris91, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars and dedication to playing our course! We do aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for improvements. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course and come back soon. #WedgewoodGC

Good but slow

It was a good day but it was very slow because they let teams play with 6 players.

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hi u3190012. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. Your feedback has been shared with our staff for any necessary improvements, and we look forward to having you back for an even better round soon! #WedgewoodGC

Rain

Caught in Mother of All Thunderstorms and quit after 5 holes. Course unplayable. How about a refund?!

Commented on 07/10/2019

Hello, u8209033, and thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. We're sorry to hear you recent round was affected by the weather and we would be happy to address this with you directly. Please feel free to reach out to our pro shop staff so we can best address this situation. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon. #WedgewoodGC

Southaven, Mississippi