North Creek Golf Course

North Creek Golf Club
Championship 72 6433 yards 71.2 125
Silver 72 5881 yards 68.4 120
Scorecard for The Club at North Creek
Gold M: 70.9/132 426 144 381 628 184 355 413 494 344 3369 350 325 296 491 431 325 170 165 511 3064 6433
Silver M: 68.4/125 377 127 349 578 153 311 369 484 324 3072 319 300 288 475 371 302 164 115 475 2809 5881
White M: 65.6/116 334 103 336 534 122 279 319 409 297 2733 282 261 264 464 316 270 145 105 435 2542 5275
Red W: 66.3/113 306 90 303 457 97 248 252 356 270 2379 257 228 234 375 245 242 114 85 400 2180 4559

Year Built 1998
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect Tracy May (1998)

Golf Simulator Yes

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Mississippi (2016 #10)

Junior Golfers 9

They didnĀ“t know the rules

We had a group with 4 Beginners in Front of us.

There was now Marshall to help us. No one was in front of them, but they didn.t let us pass.

The Course was ok. Bunkers have no Sand.

May be a buck, may be a feature?

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 09/18/2018:
Frank, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 4-stars. We apologize if your recent experience with us was affected by a slow pace of play, but all of your comments have been shared with our staff for any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing The Club at North Creek and we hope to welcome you back for an even better round soon!

Great Day

Played with 3 friends today and had a blast. The front nine was a little slow but the pace picked up on the back nine. We still finished the round in a timely fashion. The greens are the best I've ever played on and most certainly the best in this area. I have 4 stars on the coarse conditions because the sand traps need sand. Fairways are great and each hole has it's own challenge. The three guys with me drove over 60 miles to play and said they would be coming back. I reccomend this coarse to anyone.

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 09/05/2018:
Thank you for the great feedback and 5-stars! We truly appreciate your feedback and your comments regarding our sand traps have been shared with our staff for any improvements. We can't wait to welcome you all back to The Club at North Creek again soon!

Great Day

The staff was great I had booked earlier this week to play with my nephew and he couldn't make it so they gave me a raincheck for his round. I've only been playing a little over a year so the course was somewhat challenging for me but still had a great time. The best greens I have played on yet. The sand bunkers need sand but that didn't bother me. Met some great people on the course. It was a little slow but still fun. Will definitely be back soon.

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for the great feedback and 5-star review! On behalf of our staff, we truly value comments like yours as we are committed to providing our customers with a valuable golf experience. We're happy we can continue to do so! We hope to welcome you back to The Club at North Creek for another round soon. Make sure to follow us on social to stay connected with us!

Tough but fair

Lots of carries and water but mostly harmless...but the greens will make you pay!!!

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 08/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review and sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to see you enjoyed your first round with us. Come back to The Club at North Creek again soon!

Fantastic course

This is an excellent course for all levels of play. Greens and fairway conditions are excellent. Sand traps are the only thing that needs re-doing. The facilities are great and the staff is first class.

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 07/25/2018:
Thank you for the kind feedback and 4-stars! We truly value your comments, as well as your patience regarding our bunkers as our staff makes continuous progress towards improvements. We look forward to having you back for another great round at The Club at North Creek soon!

The greens were in great shape as well as the whole course. Had fun

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 07/24/2018:
Edwin, thanks for the 5-stars and kind feedback. Book another round with us at The Club at North Creek soon!

Great Track

The greens were absolutely fantastic. They were fast but smooth.

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 07/24/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars and great feedback. Book another round with us at The Club at North Creek soon!

Day in the SUN or on it...

Went out for a hot deal from GolfNow and glad I did as the course was in decent shape. Bunkers should be filled in if not going to maintain. It was about 105 degrees with little to no water when we made it to the few locations. We got stuck behind several slow groups which made our round last almost 5 hrs. Outside of the bunkers I thought the course was in great shape, challenging fast greens and thick fringes made for a difficult but fun round.

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 07/17/2018:
Ryan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our staff continuously makes progress with our bunkers, but we're glad to hear you still enjoyed your day with us. All of your comments will be shared with our staff, and we hope you come back to The Club at North Creek again soon!

Nice Layout, Excellent Greens

The course overall lacks length, but more than makes up for it in its layout. Significant mounding makes it interesting, and position is important on a lot of holes. The bunkers need work, they were hard pan the day I played, but then again it told me to stay out of the bunkers! The greens are excellent, my guess is they were running about an 11 stimp meter in the day i played. Overall, a very nice experience, the staff were great!

Response from #NorthCreekGC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4-star review, as well as share your feedback. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our staff makes continuous progress on our bunkers, and we hope you were still able to enjoy your recent round with us. Come back to The Club at North Creek for an even better round soon!
Response from #NorthCreekGC on 06/26/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, however, we are sorry to hear your recent round was rained out. We look forward to having you back at The Club at North Creek on a better day soon!

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018