North Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect Tracy May (1998)

Golf Simulator Yes

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Mississippi (2016 #10)

Junior Golfers 9

Good golf course!

Best greens I played in a long time. This golf course is a great deal. The range ball are not the best and you can get confused from one hole to the next but that doesn't take away from the golf course. The sand traps are growing in so be patient. Never noticed the houses except for my last shot (217 yards 3wood off the deck) on eighteen. Sometimes the champion tees share the same tee box as the other (silver) tees,but still very challenging. Overall = Great people/ great prices / GREAT GREENS / I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this golf course.

Very nice greens!

The bunkers are still in horrible shape at least they are mowed. The greens are perfect and I liked the layout.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Hi u124503328, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars and great feedback on our greens! However, we aim for a 5-star experience so we always welcome this kind of feedback for improvements and truly appreciate your patience with our bunkers. Your feedback has been passed along to our staff, and we thank you for playing North Creek Golf Club.

Need to mark the course better

The course was in good condition. The fairways were good and the rough was challenging. The greens were much faster than I am used to but in good shape. The biggest problem was they lacked signs to guide you to the next hole. We had to turn around several times when we came to places where the cart paths intersected. Once we found the hole, the signs there were small and hard to read. Some were placed in hard to places. Other than the signage, I would recommmend this course for the price.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi u1467576, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and recommend us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for improvements and apologize for any inconvenience with our course signage. We value your feedback and thank you for playing North Creek Golf Club.

My favorite course to play around my area

I love this course only thing that I do not like is that the bunkers are not kept up and the range balls are worse than crap. Those are the only reasons it doesn’t get 5 full stars. But the greens are the best around this area.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Hi u376162059, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. We do aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements. Thank you for playing North Creek Golf Club, and we hope to see you for an even better round soon.

Good round but the traps are straight dirt

Good time except for the sand traps, concrete dirt traps ! Greens were nice and fairways decent , please fix the traps

Commented on 09/18/2019

Hi BShields95, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. We appreciate your patience & understanding with our bunkers as we work on improvements, but your comments will be used for guidance.

Commented on 09/09/2019

Hi Chong2245, thank you for leaving us a 3-star review. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us as we continue to make improvements. We encourage you to reach out to our pro shop so we may address any concerns with you directly, but we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Plays Twice a year

Overall the course was great to play. I've played it several times before.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi econfer6702, thank you for your 4-star rating and dedication to playing our course! Please book another round with us soon at North Creek Golf Club.

Good for the price

North Creak is a good course for the price. Bunkers are no good, but the rest of the course stays in good shape. It’s hard to beat the price. Enjoy

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi bkhndrsn, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We appreciate your patience & understanding with our bunkers, but we look forward to having you back at North Creek Golf Course soon!

Nice but Slow

Again the course was in good shape but they let 6 players play together witch slows everyone down very frustrating not good guys

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi u3190012, thank you for reviewing the course. We do apologize for the delay of play during your round, as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. Our staff works hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve and pass along your comments for guidance. Thank you for playing North Creek Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

UNfriendly, UNenjoyable

I didn’t enjoy playing the Club at North Creek. The course itself is fine, not maintained very well, but nice little track. However this is maybe the most UNfriendly, UNwelcoming place I've ever played. I’m not one of their local boys so the pro shop workers were sure to make me feel unwelcomed, unwanted. No welcome, no courtesy, nothing. Not even a hello. As for the course, it's got plenty of danger, along with those links course wannabe fake dunes all over that I think are bogus, but ok. Be advised, they don't maintain their ample bunkers. They’re letting them go to weed. Not a good look, not a quality appearance. I guess if you’re hurting for a place to play and can get a cheap tee time, go ahead, just be prepared for a rude welcome. Avoid the “lunch included” rate. They will pretend to not know you booked it, and mine consisted of cheap lunch meat turkey between two UNexciting pieces of wheat bread. About as Unlunchy as you can get. Just an UNenjoyable experience all around.

Commented on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course, however, let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We have escalated your feedback to our team so we can make necessary improvements, but we also encourage you to reach out to John Wells, General Manager, in the pro shop at (662) 280-4653 so we can discuss these concerns with you further. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comments for guidance, and we hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience soon.

North Creek

First time playing here. Front desk staff friendly & helpful. Course was in very good shape & plays short so for me that’s a good thing since my driver average 200 - 220 yards. The front nine was close due to green maintenance. Played the back twice. Pace was fast perhaps because it was Monday @ 11:30 am. Overall we had a great time.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your first round with us, jimmikee! We look forward to seeing you again soon and appreciate your patience & understanding with our greens maintenance. Thanks for choosing North Creek Golf Club!

Good but Slow

The course is in good shape but letting 5 people play together made the speed very slow and frustrating play. On the weekend you should not let more than 4 people play together and if they are slow say something. Not impressed by several players out there.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi u3190012, thank you for reviewing the course and sharing your feedback. However, let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We're glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your round, but we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comments for guidance. Thank you for playing North Creek Golf Club - we hope to see you again soon.

Really enjoyed it!

Fun course! And by far some of the best greens around, very receptive and smooth. I play very quick so It may not have seemed as long for others but Wednesday afternoon I got behind some huge groups of over 6 that were very slow. May have been a mini tourney, but I just jumped around and came back at the end of the round. Fun course, good fairways and greens.

Commented on 07/26/2019

Your feedback is important to us, charris91. Thank you for sharing your 4-star experience and we look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing North Creek Golf Course.

Excellent greens

Fairways and greens are in great shape. No bunkers. They are letting them grow in. Pro shop told me that they are getting ready to punch the greens around August 6th so call first around this date to find out green condition.

Commented on 07/24/2019

Hi Brnriley, thanks for taking the time to review the course and rate us! We appreciate your patience & understanding regarding our bunkers, but look forward to having you back again soon. Thank you for playing North Creek Golf Course.

First time playing a Links style course!

First time playing a links style course and I really enjoyed it! Upkeep of the course itself was lacking in a lot of areas...mainly the the bunkers. They haven't been tended to in months and are completely overgrown. They either need to maintain them or fill them in all together so they don't have to worry about it. Besides that, the course played well and I had a good time on a new course with some buddies.

Commented on 07/24/2019

Hello tstreitmatter, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We appreciate your patience & understanding as we work on our bunkers, but we're going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make any further changes. We're glad to hear you still enjoyed the day with us - thanks for visiting!

Commented on 07/24/2019

Thank you for visiting us at North Creek Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Fairways and Greens Good. Bunkers Bad

The course is in good shape in terms of fairways and greens. It is a fun course to play but the bunkers are unplayable.

Commented on 07/18/2019

Hi Dkeen, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We can assure you our staff is aware of the concerns with our bunkers and are working towards improvements, but we appreciate your patience & understanding at this time. We hope to welcome you back to North Creek Golf Club for an even better round soon.

Slow pace, overbooked

All I have to say is that it took close to 4 hours to play 9 holes.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Hello, jackgolfs93. Thank you for reviewing the course, but we apologize for the delay of play during your recent round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve as we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guests the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. We hope you still enjoyed part of your day with us and that we can welcome you back for a better round soon.

The twilight zone

Well I truly felt like I was in the twilight zone playing this course. Everything about this course is horrible except the greens they are immaculate they roll about an 11 and are all true. But there is nothing else good about the place. When I arrived there was only one person in the pro shop no one at the backdrop no starters no rangers nothing. I asked him for range balls his answer was he had no one to pick them up so he had none available unless I wanted to walk out on the driving range and pick up a few and hit them. Scary thing is he was serious. With no Rangers I got behind a family with a man his wife and his son all beginners. As a single I patiently waited for three holes before I addressed the family at the next Teebox asking if I could play through the husband who I assumed would at least know a little edit kit set a really bad example for his family in saying he paid his money too I could wait. I ended up skipping the par three to finish the last three holes and when I addressed it in the pro shop the kid at the register simply said these things happen. So yes my overall experience suggests never returning to this dump but I still cannot believe how incredibly well groomed the greens were. The bunkers are a completely different story! Geez, horrible

Commented on 07/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your recent round as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make necessary improvements before your next game. We truly appreciate your patience regarding other players on the course, but we will continue to work towards an excellent golf experience by using your comments for guidance. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you would like to discuss any concerns further, and we hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a better round soon.

Commented on 07/05/2019

Thanks for the 5-stars and choosing to play North Creek Golf Club! Come back soon. #NorthCreekGC

Southaven, Mississippi