Scorecard for Boulder Oaks Golf Club
Black M: 68.3/118 W: 73.0/127 409 163 316 239 304 173 318 400 173 2495 525 469 602 218 441 159 620 322 311 3667 6162
Blue M: 65.5/112 W: 69.8/121 327 129 241 127 266 157 270 350 140 2007 414 413 501 184 409 140 492 296 268 3117 5124
White M: 62.7/105 W: 66.1/112 294 103 206 119 257 144 237 302 97 1759 381 373 495 147 370 125 451 250 233 2825 4584
Red M: 60.1/97 W: 62.3/99 257 82 179 91 186 123 205 269 91 1483 342 334 423 112 341 116 371 214 200 2453 3936

Year Built 1965
Architect Tom Sanderson (1965) Dave Fleming (2016)

Carts Yes - $15
Clubs Yes - $30/set
Pull-carts No

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2016 #6)

Excellent experience, fun course

This is a course I play while on vacation in the area; I brought my son-in-law and our wives (my wife and daughter) for his first experience; we were welcomed with friendly, attentive staff and received a memorable experience; the course was in very good shape, and we played without any delay or push by other players until hope #17 when a single came upon us; the staff were all very friendly and accommodating, making us feel like regular patrons; I will return when in the area.

Commented On 07/16/2019

Hi Edmond. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Mixed Feelings

Enjoyed the course and the variety of shots and angles the course offered. A bit understaffed, At the same time those who worked there were courteous and helpful. Really enjoyed the course overall and will go back. Enjoyed all but the sand traps, that were often wet stand, hard as concrete and overgrowing with weeds. Loved the view the course offered. If you go in the early am like I did be prepared that the first 4-5 holes look into the sun. Really did enjoyed the differences in elevation that the course provided.

Commented On 07/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented On 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Great for the Price

The course is in good shape except for the bunkers. Fairways are very nice and the greens are hard and quick. Make sure to land the ball correctly on chips with the roll for close shots. Putts roll true.

Commented On 07/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Boulder Oaks Golf Club!

A nice day at boulder oaks

Always pleasant, challenging, even though it’s short.....one of the guys did comment on the difference between the speed of the practice green and the course greens.....caused him to misread speeds, and not putt very well....

Commented On 07/12/2019

Hi Bob. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Boulder Oaks Golf Club.

Good course, nice layout!

This is a great course to go if you just want a nice relaxing round. Some very nice holes with scenic elevation changes.Front nine a nice easy par 32, back nine more challenging par 38. Give it a try, I think you'll like it!

Commented On 06/27/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are happy to hear that you had a good time at Boulder Oaks Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Dfferent

Course is butchered due ro redesign. Makes for incosistent layout from whites creating really short holes. Tee boxes are intimidating even.from blues. Landing areas challenging. Prior course knowledge a plus. Leave driver in bag for most. Course is work in progress. Greens and fairways in good condition. Great value.

Commented On 06/25/2019

Hi, thank you for the three stars. We are sorry that you don't enjoy the newer layout. It is different, but makes for a more strategic approach to the game. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope you'll give it another try.

Great place!

Fairways and roughs are fine and greens are exceptional. I am new to golf and love boulders oaks. 10 bucks for a replay!

Commented On 06/24/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad that you enjoy playing Boulder Oaks Golf Club and we are happy that you decided to take up golf. Thanks so much for the review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Short Target Golf!

Nice tight little course. Lots of options from the tee and many blind shots. Never had SW into a par 5 before! Will definitely be back. Best price in town.

Commented On 06/24/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are thrilled to hear that you had a fun time at Boulder Oaks Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great course to use all your clubs

Enjoyed the round. The owners have been working very hard it seems, to create a quality course. Greens were in excellent condition, and the fairways played well. Need to keep it straight. Many narrow holes, and lots of opportunities for lost balls if you don't. Pretty much my home course. Give it a try.

Commented On 06/24/2019

Hi, thank you so much for your four-star review! We are glad that you enjoyed playing Boulder Oaks Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we'll see you out there!

Staff was friendly, but there was no ranger and a very slow foursome in front of us, who did not let us through until the 13th hole. There was no one in front of them for the rest of the nine holes.

Fairways were in good shape; tee boxes and first cut of rough were shaggy; no sand in the bunkers; greens were in very good shape, but quite slow.

Food and bar were very good..

Commented On 06/11/2019

Hi, thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize about the pace of play, but we are glad that you found our greens in good shape and enjoyed the food. We hope to see you again soon.

Horrible customer service

I booked a threesome last week and when I showed up to the course, they informed me that someone was going to fill our 1 leftover spot. This is normal, what isn't normal is telling me that the extra person is riding in my cart, not a separate cart. So I got stuck the whole round sharing a cart with someone I didn't know when they had 12 carts there not being used. Horrible management. I have played here for years but won't be back after this owner change. Ultimately the cheapest move I have ever seen from golf course management.

Very pleasant day.....

Course is in nice shape.....greens very smooth, pace of play was excellent....
A nice day of golf....

Commented On 06/07/2019

Hi Bob, thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that you found Boulder Oaks Golf Club in nice shape and had a good time out there. We'll see you again soon!

Hit 'Em Straight

The greens were fast and a pretty good shape. The fairways had been trimmed and mowed but they were pretty choked up up with all the clippings, hard to find your ball.

Commented On 06/11/2019

Hi Pablo, thank you for the three-star review. We appreciate your feedback and hope that next time will be a five-star review.

Commented On 05/14/2019

Hi, we are sorry to see that you didn't have a good time the other day. Please provide more detail so we can address your concern.

A nice day of golf

Course played quickly, was in as good a shape as I have seen it the past few years.....
Greens were particularly nice....

Commented On 05/13/2019

Hi Bob, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you had a good time at Boulder Oaks Golf Club the other day. Thanks for your feedback on course conditions and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great time.

I think we got lucky with a foggy morning, there wasn’t anyone close to us. I didn’t bring a jacket so the guy in the pro shop let me borrow one. Everyone’s just really nice there, and the course plays better the 2nd time when you know the layout.

Commented On 05/06/2019

Hi, thank you so much for your five-star review! We are really happy to hear that you were accommodated and had a great time out there. We'll see you again soon!

Tricky track

This was my first time playing this course I played from the black tees there are several blind shots from these tees and long carries 250+ yards because of the cut back fairway areas the course is in fair condition the greens are nice they hold well fairways are OK do tee boxes are good I recommend playingFrom the blue or white tees if it is the first time playing this courseIf you are over an eight handicap

Commented On 05/06/2019

Hi, thank you for the three stars. We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you will consider coming back in the future!

Worthy for the price

Enjoy playing here.
Last half is more challenging and exciting

Commented On 05/06/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed playing at Boulder Oaks Golf Club. We'll see you again soon.

Narrow and blind shots galore...

First time playing this course and thank God we were paired we 2 others that had played it many times.... Course is narrow with alot of blind shots.... All the natural vegetation which is on every hole should be played as a lateral hazard and not a lost ball... In my opinion its just to narrow to play all the vegetation as list ball territory....

Commented On 04/22/2019

Hi, we appreciate your honest feedback regarding your experience the other day. We hope you'll consider returning in the future!

4.2196411765