Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course
Blue (W) 72 6784 yards 78.8 134
Scorecard for Creek/Oaks
Blue M: 72.1/127 W: 78.8/134 390 161 367 537 403 391 184 546 369 3348 372 498 171 404 443 212 520 411 405 3436 6784
White M: 70.0/123 W: 76.6/130 375 137 354 525 382 370 166 519 355 3183 357 482 153 387 387 174 507 368 386 3201 6384
Red M: 66.9/115 W: 72.7/123 334 111 321 494 337 349 142 445 337 2870 343 465 109 323 323 148 445 340 346 2842 5712

Year Built 1969
Architect Dick Rossen (1969)

Playing Multiple Courses 27

Pace of play

I have played this course many times over the years but l have never played a round taking 5-1/2 hours. There was no one on the course controlling the pace of play, very disappointed!!

Great golf experience.

Nice little resort course with 3 sets of nine holes. We started on Creek - was pretty boring with not much challenge or interesting features with a lot of highway noise (I-15). It got a little backed up cause of a large corporate group ahead and a group of hahoo’s in front hitting every direction but straight. 2nd nine was Oaks - really nice and fun to play, water features and more elevation change. Super great staff and amazing looking bar/restaurant.

Enjoyed a relaxing afternoonp

generally course was a good challenge. Greens excellent and fast and rolled true. F
Some fairways had bare spots but should fill in with some sunshine. Excellent pro shop and starter staff. Very informative to couple from Canada.. Pace of plat great even on par 3 s.

Good course, fun layout

I was playing in a SCGA tournament. The course will sneak up on you if you’re not paying attention. We had lunch at the restaurant after the round. Try the coddled eggs - trust me.

NOT worth it

I paid $49 through golf now hot deal the course is in poor to fair condition the fairways are terrible no grass or dormant sparse grass. greens are patchy, oaks nine had just been aerated TEes are terrible nobody repairs divots or ball marks. there are many better choices for the price in the area than this!

Love Temecula Creek

The fairways showed the effects of a week of heavy rain. It was definitely a lift, clean, and place round. I have always loved Temecula Creek. I would like to see some evidence of the recent purchase of Temecula Creek by the Pechanga tribe other than just an increase in cost to play.

Great golf course

Played Oaks as the front 9, hilly course with a few blind spots if you have never played it. Played Creek as the back 9, more traditional course. Lots of trees and bunkers. Only played 2 of 3 course overall great course. One exception was the bunkers, lots of hard packed sand, some with very little sand in them. Hard not to scold a ball with no sand in the bunker. Some bunkers look like they were getting repaired so a wont be to critical. I will definitely be back to play and see if the sand has been replenished.

Temecula cancelled my tee time

I had a 9:37 tee time , at temecula creek employee called me a little after 7:00 , and told me he did not have a tee time for me, and I would have to contact golf now for a refund, he said someone made a mistake. I know it was the golf course that made the mistake, it isn't fair.

A great day!

From the pro-shop folks, Jim and Jay, to the starter Mark, the welcome and help couldn't have been better! We got 're-scheduled' owing to a men's Club shotgun (I hear this happens often) and our fees got mixed up by an assistant, but Jay stepped up and fixed everything! We got paired with another GolfNow twosome, who were a delight to play with! The front nine "Creek" course greens had been recently ariated, but it didn't detract from our enjoyment! We loved the course and rate of play, and had a really good round! Congrats' to the course staff! We'll definitely see you again.

Not great/Not bad

The course was in very good condition. For the money, I expected a little better to be honest. Understaffing is definitely an issue. Took a very long time to check in and the guy at the counter was not very friendly. There were no baskets at the range ball machine. Then when they got baskets, there were no balls. Had to go inside to get a refund - another long wait...
There was a cart girl; unfortunately that we only saw one time...on the first green.

Great value

This is a course without drama. A lot of par 4’s and 5’s. Water hazards and sand traps are scanty. We never felt rushed but did have to stay back for 5 to 20 minutes. This is likely not so great for the low -handicap golfers however.

Dissapointed $$$

My golf group asked me to play TCI and told me it was $60 (they live in OC). We play all over and i'd never been there so I said ok, booked the $60 on the TCI website and received a confirmation number. I traveled 2 hrs for our Friday early AM TT and when I arrived the man working the counter asked if I lived in Temecula. I said no, because I didn't think it mattered, and he said well then your cost is $90. I explained that my friends who don't live there paid $60 and showed him my confirmation for $60. He asked me if I wanted to join the players club and I said why would I do that I don't live near here. I told the guy i traveled 2 hrs to get there and he couldn't have cared less and asked for my $90. I know he could've easily just charged me $60. The customer service was bad. I was very disappointed. I emailed the GM and did not received a response.

I'd rate the track, but i was so worried about how mad my wife was going to be that i spent way more money and gas money I didn't have that much fun. I think I shot a 78. Stonehouse was nice. The other 9 was boring (don't remember the name)

...best course in Temecula and arguably the I.E.

Ive been playing TCI 2-4 times per month, probably since 2010. The course is always in pristine condition. Beautiful layout, true-rolling greens, and an awesome practice area.
Even with the diffulty that 'Stonehouse' presents, the course is still a fun challenge.
The one critique I would make regards pace of play later in the afternoon. After about 3p it seems like the course starts to get backed up and pace slows down considerably, which really isn't too bad, because the natural beauty in and around the course is really something to take in and enjoy.

Course is good buy golf now booked me a tee tine of 845 and the tee time we had was 932 Was f we had to be somewhere it could have been a problem teeing off 45 min after what was given and confirnne

Everything excellent except the 19th hole

TCI continues to be one of my favorite courses in the area, well maintained and mature. Greens well kept as were the tee boxes. My only thumbs down was overpriced cork fire for the after round drinks and bite to eat. $8 beers are just a bit too much so it was a one and done for me.

4.6519411765