2.3
2.3

Prescott Golf Club
Scorecard for Prescott
Blue M: 70.9/127 347 366 189 387 420 529 191 420 484 3333 359 439 212 498 367 199 391 347 510 3322 6655
White M: 69.2/122 W: 74.7/132 336 354 151 371 399 506 169 401 467 3154 338 420 189 481 350 176 374 327 493 3148 6302
Red W: 71.2/124 306 321 149 336 329 484 148 382 450 2905 312 369 121 449 324 154 328 307 463 2827 5732

Year Built 1971
Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Milton Coggins

Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Off-course amenities Good
Course Layout Excellent

great course - rude club attendant

I am writing this in hopes that management will take note of poor proshop attendant . Had a 1pm tee time and arrived about 45 minutes early, we told the cart assistant we were early and he said course wasn't busy at all and we could start right away. Got in to pay and was charged 20 buck more because we started early. When questioned about it, attendant at register said , "Well you can just wait then till your scheduled tee time." I have golfed all over at much nicer courses and if they weren't busy and I arrive early they honor the rate that I booked my tee time for. I would totally understand if they were busy, but in this case no one was waiting and the parking lot was nearly empty. I then asked if I could demo a club and attendant looked at me like I was from another planet to ask such a thing. Prescott Valley is a golf destination and this course was in great condition for early season and I was surprised there was so few people there, but after how I was treated I can see why people would go elsewhere. Great course, but very disrespectful employee and I like many other customers want to be treated like a customer NOT like an annoyance!!
Staff Friendliness Poor
Off-course amenities Poor
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Good

A good layout but,,,,,

A good layout but..... Fairways need work Greens need work Traps need sand There are better golf values in the area
Staff Friendliness Poor
Pace of Play Good
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Conditions Fair
Value for the Money Poor
Course Conditions Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Prescott Golf & Country Club on 01/09/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars! Come back again soon.

My time for golf

Prescott country club is in fair to good condition. The greens were more brown than green. # 18 green was in pretty rough shape. I was charged a higher price than quoted from Golf now. Over all we had a very good time. The starter paired us up with a couple of new golfers and then asked us to play faster on the fourth hole. What!!! Yes a new guy takes a little longer ease up no one was waiting behind us more than a couple of minutes. Come on now!
Staff Friendliness Average
Pace of Play Good
Off-course amenities Average
Course Layout Good
Response from Prescott Golf & Country Club on 01/03/2018:
We appreciate you playing Prescott Golf & Country Club and for taking the time to share your thoughts by writing this review. We apologize if there was some miscommunication regarding the price you were quoted online but overall we're glad to hear you still had a very good time. Come back again soon!

Out of the Valley

If you want to get out of the valley for a day this is a great course to play. The cost is very reasonable and the staff is very helpful. The greens are not as good as I would like to see them. And sometimes the leaves on the course make it hard to find your ball. It was much better than back in the fall. I will definitely play this course again.
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Prescott Golf & Country Club on 01/03/2018:
Thank you for playing Prescott Golf & Country Club! We appreciate you recommending our golf course to others as well as pointing out how helpful our staff was. We look forward to you booking another tee time with us soon.
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Prescott Golf & Country Club on 12/29/2017:
Thank you for playing Prescott Golf & Country Club again. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Good solid course

Fairways ok. Rough cut very low. New and better sand going in traps. Players not taking time to rake them. Pity.. Greens grass very winter conditions. Rolls pretty true.
Staff Friendliness Good
Pace of Play Average
Course Layout Good
Response from Prescott Golf & Country Club on 12/21/2017:
We appreciate you spending a part of your day with us here at Prescott Golf & Country Club. Thank you for noticing the work we have been putting into the bunkers. Come back again soon!

In Limbo evaluation

Operating under new management it's not fair to say much other than hopefully positive changes will continue as time goes on. Right now being our winter on a cold and windy day, the experience is what it is. I would just say that if this management allows a party of five to play I hope they at least Marshall the course and keep those groups moving and respectful of others. That has not been the case in the past.
Off-course amenities Average
Course Layout Good
Response from Prescott Golf & Country Club on 12/21/2017:
Thank you for playing Prescott Golf & Country Club! We appreciate any and all feedback, especially regarding the pace of play. Let's hope for some better golfing weather next time you play out here.
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Prescott Golf & Country Club on 12/21/2017:
Thank you for the 5 stars!

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019