A sunny day view of a hole at San Ignacio Golf Club.

Style Desert
San Ignacio Golf Club

Year Built 1989
Architect Arthur Hills (1989)

Pull-carts No

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Collared shirt and bermuda shorts required. No denim.

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse

rude starter

I golf this course frequently and it is one of the best in Green Valley. When I got to the course I was early and mentioned to the man inside that I was ready to go if there were any earlier times, The starter was inside and was updating his t-sheet. I heard the inside man tell the starter that there were two earlier t- times that I might fit in. When I went outside with the starter he told me there were no earlier times and indicated that if I gave him 20 dollars extra for cart rental he could maybe fit me in. He was rude and unfriendly, if management contacts me I will give them the starters name.

Always in great shape ..disappointed par 3 back tees not open and numerous ball marks on thosegreens in particular ..staff always pleasant ..

Nice course and a good value

The Green Valley area is a stand alone residential and recreation area south of Tucson. This course is in the mid range in terms of quality and price. Course is in good shape right now and has a fun and challenging layout. The greens get a lot of play so there are lots of ball marks that don’t look too good visually but don’t really interfere with the roll that much. Please repair your own and one more! Small practice green but good driving range. Some elevation changes to add to the visual and strategy. Overall a nice round of golf.

San Ignacio beautiful

San Ignacio is in wonderful condition. It was a lot of fun to play today.

Scenic course!

I always enjoy this course. The Santa Rita Mts. are always right there to see and there are some fun shots from elevation too. Greens in great shape too.

Commented on 11/19/2020

We appreciate you leaving a 5 star rating. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at San Ignacio Golf Club!

Commented on 11/19/2020

Thank you for visiting us at San Ignacio Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for an even better 5 star round soon.

Commented on 11/19/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing San Ignacio Golf Club.

Nice course poor counter person

Signed up as a single for a 9:04 tee time. Arrived at 8:00 and told the starter if he could pair me up earlier I would play if not no worries. His name was Gary and was a great guy.
Told me that the 9:12 tee time had a threesome and he was going to pair me with them. No worries I went to the range and putting green.
At about 8:45 Gary said the threesome brought another player and he wasn't sure where he was going to fit me in....He said most likely 10:30 or later depended on the groups. Of course that was totally unacceptable and I said that I would just take a refund and go down the road to another course that could get me in (I called ahead when he said the length of the wait).
He suggested playing with another foursome which I had no issue with but the counter guy said NO WAY. At that point I spoke to him directly and told him that making me wait that long wasn't acceptable, to just refund my money. Couldn't remember the guys name but he said that he wouldn't because I had a tee time and I was more than welcome to go and tee off. So as a single behind 15 groups he wanted me to play solo??
At that point I figured I would just dispute the CC charge but Gary came up to me and said I am putting you with another foursome (which was very nice of him). So as a five we played in 4 hours and 15 minutes while never getting out of position.
Thanks to the starter Gary who went above and beyond. Course was in good shape and worth the money. Greens average speed (some ball marks needed attention) fairways pretty healthy and bunkers in general in good shape.

Commented on 11/19/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent after some confusion to start it off. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We truly apologize for the original miscommunication. That is far from the standard we strive to achieve, but we are thrilled that Gary took care of you. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing San Ignacio Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing San Ignacio Golf Club!

Commented on 11/16/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing San Ignacio Golf Club.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing San Ignacio Golf Club.

Course was in great shape with well groomed tee boxes fairways and greens. Fairways are wide and greens are large. The only issue I had was the starter. He was rude, abrasive and unhappy. He should not be in the hospitality industry. This was the first time I played this course and I immediately had a bad feeling about the staff and management.

Commented on 11/13/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement such as our staff customer service. We apologize for this, it is clearly not the standard we strive to achieve.. Thank you for playing San Ignacio Golf Club.

Cold day in Green Valley! Golf was fast

We got a great price thru TeeOff and GolfPass! It was chilly so the course was empty! Conditions were excellent! I played well and lowered my handicap! I highly recommend this course!

Commented on 11/11/2020

Hi, danlemke. Let us first start by thanking you for the great review. This is the experience we strive to provide. We partnered with GolfNow because we believe in offering our golfers the best opportunities in golf, whether that be with our website or our partner’s. We will continue to work hard and create an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing San Ignacio Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing San Ignacio Golf Club.

nice day

The weather was excellent with a couple of windy holes. Greens are in great shape but a little slow, I know that will improve in the next month. I will be back.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you for visiting us at San Ignacio Golf Club and battling the wind. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We look forward to seeing you for another round soon.

San Ignacio

The greens were a little slow but another week or two the greens will be mowed lower. The greens being a public course there are a lot of divots requiring fixing. All in all a good layout with plenty of challenging holes.

Commented on 11/06/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon for an even better 5 star experience.

Commented on 11/06/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us at San Ignacio Golf Club.

Beautiful setting

This was my first time playing San Ignacio. The course was in fine shape and the pace of play was good. Picturesque settings on many of the holes. I also enjoyed a post-round meal at Coyote Grill, which was very good. Can't wait to play here again.

Commented on 11/06/2020

Hi, Bciferri. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at San Ignacio Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Tubac, Arizona