Style Traditional
Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course

Year Built 1973
Architect Milton Coggins

Dress code No tank tops or cutoffs.

Solid

Got a hot deal time but behind some scramble of 6-7 times so started late & took 5.5 hrs : /. Last three holes were awesome!

Nice course and great deal

Great course for the weekend golfer. Had such a nice time came back the next day for another 18. Course is spread out so if walking will have some distance to go between several of the holes.

Pleasantly surprised

I hadn't played this course in quite awhile (maybe 10 years or more). Although the course could use a good mowing in the rough areas, I had a fun round. ( If you missed the fairway it was hard to find your ball.)
The locals were very easy-going and friendly which I like. A little understaffed at the clubhouse, but no big deal. I got a great discount by going on-line. Will come back for sure.

Wish I had caught it on a less windy day

Wind all day long and it wore on you. A mix of easier and harder holes, the last three hold your attention. Very significant 3-4 inch rough and often just off the first cut. Balls that missed the fairway were not easy to locate and chipping took some real concentration to get loft and distance correct. The tees had two types of grass and a good dose of spurge and all of that vegetation was too long for my likes. I should have had 4 inch tees. Speed of the greens was reasonably quick and they were in good shape, the fairways showed some summer seasonal hard, dry spots. The sand was very firm. I was no where close to my handicap so take that into account on the review. As it was my first round here, I had to consult the map on the scorecard several times to make sure I was headed in the right direction to the next tee. Some great views and interesting holes would bring me back. It was a good experience.

Fair Older Course

First time playing at the course. The club house is nothing special, staff not too social if you are from out of town.
The negatives:
The grass on the tee box needs to be trimmed, the sand is very hard, and some holes needs to go exploring to find.
The positives: very nice green and fair ways, pace of play was good (I finished in 3 hours), front nine have very unique layout, and course is for all kinds of level of golfers.

Two shots made this random visit memorable

Here's the story: I was driving early morning from Las Vegas to Phoenix with a tee time at Quintero already booked. One hour into my drive, Quintero called me to inform me that the course was under water due to the rare flooding in Phoenix overnight. No!!! I already had bought my ticket for the Monday Night Football game that same night in Phoenix, so I was not turning around and heading back to Las Vegas. The ONLY course on 93 South far enough outside of the flooding was this one...and it was right off the interstate. I pulled in, explained my situation and the very nice woman in the Pro Shop put me out immediately. Unfortunately, that bad weather did not allow me to play more than nine holes. However, I was able to play some golf that morning and I will always remember two very fun shots on the front nine. The tee shot from the black tees on the Par 4 fifth hole are literally off a tee box built on the side of a mountain right next to 93 South. The view was awesome and I absolutely loved crushing a perfect drive off that lofty perch. Then, the Par 3 eighth hole is really neat. The tee boxes are built up on one side to launch a wedge or 9-iron to an elevated green positioned between two rock formations. There's even one really nice house to the right of the green on top of the natural earth on that side. While it wasn't planned and wasn't even 18 holes, I will always smile when thinking about my brief and spontaneous visit. Maybe they'll let me play another nine holes again on my next drive between Las Vegas and Phoenix since I did not get a raincheck!

Really interesting rock formations on the course

I made a special stop on the way home from Vegas, just to play this course. It was a cool way to break up the drive. What you see of the course from the 40 doesn't look all that exciting. Surprise....the course is loaded with all kinds of good views and wicked cool rock formations. The layout is a lot more interesting than I expected. Course conditions were OK...except...they only seem to mow the rough every other week....so missing a fairway put you in 5-8 inches of grass....a few of the guys I played with never found a bunch of balls that were only a few yards off the fairway. That being said, it was reasonably priced and fun to play....

Saturday noon at Cerbatt Cliffs in Kingman

Saturday afternoon with a light cloud cover and minimal winds. We got a few sprinkles and didnt break a sweat until we hit the 15th hole and the sun came out. What a wonderful place to play. Greens were in fantastic shape, the best in the tri city area, fairly fast and true, spongy underfoot in the middle of July. Fairways were very well laid out with minimal trees, hazards, water, and bunkers. Tough fringe though. Some areas so thick and deep made difficult times finding our balls. Stay on the fairways and club down. Tricky greens with some levels and hidden behind bunkers. Will be much easier when we play it the next time, and we will. This course was pretty, quiet, peaceful, with some great views. We will be back and often.

my favorite local course!!!!

This is by far my local course! Living in the middle of lakes havasu city and Kingman I have choises of where I'll spend my hard earned money . You can find cheeper prices through golf now at courses 45 miles away but it's 10 to 15 degrees warmer and not very pleaseable to play. My only complaint is there driving range, they need to 're lay grass throughout and provide hitting mats while under repairs. I'm looking at buying a house near the golf course next month and i'm looking forward to becoming a full-time member. Every time I play is a challenge!!!! I highly recommend this course to anybody that needs a challenging golfing experience; don't let the yardage fool you!!! This is a challenging golfing experience!

Beauty and Challenge

This course meanders through neighborhoods and cliffs, offering some very nice views. The holes were challenging with some undulating fairways. The tee boxes and fairways were in good condition, the rough needing mowing in a few spots, but otherwise conditions were very good. The greens were in good condition and moderately fast. Overall a good experience. There are 4-5 walks from green to tee box that are quite long so it's a challenge to walk 18, which I did.

Great round of golf

The staff was friendly, the course is in good shape, nice practice facilities, the rough puts a price on shotmaking, views are incredible I can't wait to play this course again.

great shape

Great course..great pace of play..great weather.would highly recommend this course

great greens

slow play due to 5 and 6 in groups took 5hrs 40 mins to play

great course for the $

We drove from Laughlin. 40 minutes and well worth it. Will definitely do it again in the future.

Beautiful fairways

Tricky greens, course is in great shape. Lovely green fairways and well manicured.

A Great Value for a good price

I will never go to Nevada again without stopping @ Cerbat Cliffs. The greens were rolling @ a 12 is what I was told. It was like putting on glass. A real hidden Gem for @ great price.

very interesting course,

It was a fun course, we the 4 of us enjoyed it, will surely play it again. Greens were fast and undulated, nice challenge for the 1st time playing there. We will be back !!!! Maybe the 2nd time we will know where to hit the ball.

Kingman, Arizona