Silver (W) 72 5740 yards 73.1 135
Silver 72 5740 yards 67.3 116
Copper 72 4915 yards 69.1 123
Scorecard for Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course
Back M: 71.9/128 352 399 351 348 384 183 517 133 508 3175 247 415 589 540 202 525 338 188 440 3484 6659
Gold M: 69.6/125 345 375 318 325 368 157 482 121 475 2966 207 391 540 468 171 498 330 172 435 3212 6178
Silver M: 67.2/118 W: 71.8/132 334 361 300 307 339 132 476 111 431 2791 179 370 525 440 155 478 303 135 364 2949 5740
Copper M: 63.8/114 W: 68.1/120 314 224 262 240 307 106 440 102 388 2383 135 267 443 411 138 448 255 112 323 2532 4915

Year Built 1973
Architect Milton Coggins

Dress code No tank tops or cutoffs.

19th Hole Specials 1
Amazing Food 1
Playing Multiple Courses 2

Two shots made this random visit memorable

Here's the story: I was driving early morning from Las Vegas to Phoenix with a tee time at Quintero already booked. One hour into my drive, Quintero called me to inform me that the course was under water due to the rare flooding in Phoenix overnight. No!!! I already had bought my ticket for the Monday Night Football game that same night in Phoenix, so I was not turning around and heading back to Las Vegas. The ONLY course on 93 South far enough outside of the flooding was this one...and it was right off the interstate. I pulled in, explained my situation and the very nice woman in the Pro Shop put me out immediately. Unfortunately, that bad weather did not allow me to play more than nine holes. However, I was able to play some golf that morning and I will always remember two very fun shots on the front nine. The tee shot from the black tees on the Par 4 fifth hole are literally off a tee box built on the side of a mountain right next to 93 South. The view was awesome and I absolutely loved crushing a perfect drive off that lofty perch. Then, the Par 3 eighth hole is really neat. The tee boxes are built up on one side to launch a wedge or 9-iron to an elevated green positioned between two rock formations. There's even one really nice house to the right of the green on top of the natural earth on that side. While it wasn't planned and wasn't even 18 holes, I will always smile when thinking about my brief and spontaneous visit. Maybe they'll let me play another nine holes again on my next drive between Las Vegas and Phoenix since I did not get a raincheck!
Off-course amenities Average
Course Conditions Average
Value for the Money Average

Really interesting rock formations on the course

I made a special stop on the way home from Vegas, just to play this course. It was a cool way to break up the drive. What you see of the course from the 40 doesn't look all that exciting. Surprise....the course is loaded with all kinds of good views and wicked cool rock formations. The layout is a lot more interesting than I expected. Course conditions were OK...except...they only seem to mow the rough every other week....so missing a fairway put you in 5-8 inches of grass....a few of the guys I played with never found a bunch of balls that were only a few yards off the fairway. That being said, it was reasonably priced and fun to play....
Staff Friendliness Average
Off-course amenities Average
Course Conditions Average

Saturday noon at Cerbatt Cliffs in Kingman

Saturday afternoon with a light cloud cover and minimal winds. We got a few sprinkles and didnt break a sweat until we hit the 15th hole and the sun came out. What a wonderful place to play. Greens were in fantastic shape, the best in the tri city area, fairly fast and true, spongy underfoot in the middle of July. Fairways were very well laid out with minimal trees, hazards, water, and bunkers. Tough fringe though. Some areas so thick and deep made difficult times finding our balls. Stay on the fairways and club down. Tricky greens with some levels and hidden behind bunkers. Will be much easier when we play it the next time, and we will. This course was pretty, quiet, peaceful, with some great views. We will be back and often.
Staff Friendliness Average
Value for the Money Excellent

my favorite local course!!!!

This is by far my local course! Living in the middle of lakes havasu city and Kingman I have choises of where I'll spend my hard earned money . You can find cheeper prices through golf now at courses 45 miles away but it's 10 to 15 degrees warmer and not very pleaseable to play. My only complaint is there driving range, they need to 're lay grass throughout and provide hitting mats while under repairs. I'm looking at buying a house near the golf course next month and i'm looking forward to becoming a full-time member. Every time I play is a challenge!!!! I highly recommend this course to anybody that needs a challenging golfing experience; don't let the yardage fool you!!! This is a challenging golfing experience!

Beauty and Challenge

This course meanders through neighborhoods and cliffs, offering some very nice views. The holes were challenging with some undulating fairways. The tee boxes and fairways were in good condition, the rough needing mowing in a few spots, but otherwise conditions were very good. The greens were in good condition and moderately fast. Overall a good experience. There are 4-5 walks from green to tee box that are quite long so it's a challenge to walk 18, which I did.

Great round of golf

The staff was friendly, the course is in good shape, nice practice facilities, the rough puts a price on shotmaking, views are incredible I can't wait to play this course again.
Quality of food & beverage Excellent

great shape

Great course..great pace of play..great weather.would highly recommend this course

great greens

slow play due to 5 and 6 in groups took 5hrs 40 mins to play

great course for the $

We drove from Laughlin. 40 minutes and well worth it. Will definitely do it again in the future.

Beautiful fairways

Tricky greens, course is in great shape. Lovely green fairways and well manicured.

Valid dates: Sep 03, 2018 - Oct 21, 2018
Book this Stay and Play package to enjoy your stay at the Stowe Mountain Lodge which includes 1 round at the exclusive Mountain Course at Spruce Peak (Formerly known as the Stowe Mountain Course) and unlimited rounds at the Stowe Country Club!