Scorecard for Riverchase Golf Club
Back M: 72.5/133 527 349 176 509 396 369 374 165 441 3306 394 529 381 224 439 373 185 409 353 3287 6593
Middle M: 69.8/127 W: 75.7/136 487 319 141 475 379 351 349 147 406 3054 385 518 344 160 381 350 158 354 337 2987 6041
Forward W: 70.5/119 431 300 93 428 302 293 316 116 324 2603 367 383 300 100 324 335 130 327 256 2522 5125

Year Built 1988
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect Jim Fazio

Only opened, Front 9 holes

I wonder your company should be noticed courses situations.

Feel like stealing something's from you....

Commented On 12/10/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry you did not have a 5-star experience. We hope we see you again!

Commented On 12/10/2018

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Book another round with us soon.

Commented On 11/26/2018

Very nice, well kept course close to Dallas/FTW

I’d play here again anytime. Eve.mn with all the rain we’ve had the course was in great shape. Layout is well thought out and very playable.

Commented On 12/10/2018

Thank you for your 4-star rating! We hope to have you back again soon!

Commented On 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We value our customer feedback, as we are always looking to be the best. We are happy that your experience was 4-stars. We hope next time you come and see us, we can achieve that 5-star experience.

Course in Bad Shape

While we have had a fair amount of rain the course was in very bad shape other than the greens. We were not told till we got there but the back 9 was closed and we could only play 1-9 which was in pretty poor shape. One starter, no marshalls and the course bunched up bad. The cart paths are concrete and are in terrible shape. I would be hard pressed to play this course if I had any other options. They really need to close it and make a lot of expensive repairs.

Commented On 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience and that the course conditions did not meet your expectations. We will make sure this gets passed along to our staff, because your feedback is important to us. We hope we can have you back sometime in the future.

Not good to play after a rain

It was a rough day out on this course. Due to rain the prior day, the shop closed the back 9 and required players to play the front 9 twice. As a result, there were people backed up three deep on every hole. Great course but would not recommend after a rain.

Commented On 11/01/2018

We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Bad greens

The greens were very slow and impossible to read. They need to be closed and allowed to grow back in. Some spots were down to sand other were as furry as Chewbacca. Many of the tee boxes were anything but level.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hi u041551029. Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon!

Riverchase

This was my first time playing the course. I enjoyed it. Play was a little slow. Had some holes that were challenging. I will definitely play the course again.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hifspain. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 5-stars! We always aim for a 5 star experience, so we happy to hear that we are meeting that. Thank you for playing Riverchase Golf Club.

Considering The Rain

Course was great today despite all of the N TX rain we’ve had. Staff was excellent as well as the level of service. Wish more places had this type of Service. Thanks guys, we will for sure be back!

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hiu988089001. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4-stars! We aim for a 5 star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Riverchase Golf Club.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hi Winter18. Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon!

I was not able to play since it was raining, but staff was great

I was not able to play since it was raining , I waited for 20 minutes with the hope of weather could improve but it couldn't

Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for the 5 stars! We hope you get to come back and play.

Great Value For the Money

I would echo what others have said about the driving range, because it is small and it was unclear if we were supposed to hit off the mats or the turf. I used the mats and they were a good simulation for hard tight lies; which did not simulate the course in any way (even when it dried out). The range is short and not very many targets. It also faces east, so if you play early in the morning it is very hard to see your ball flight.

The course needs a PA System to announce the pairings, becuase I missed my pairing because they went off early, even though I went out on time. Due to this fact I got stuck behind 2 3-somes that didn't let me join or play through; so I waited until another 2-some came along and I paired up with them. - There were no course marshalls anywhere to be found other than a starter.

The course was good, lots of water that is in play on multiple holes. The tee boxes were very very shaggy and generally the entire course needed to be mowed; which they were in the process of doing while I played and the mowing team was courteous and stopped or moved when we were playing; however they were in play on multiple holes, even though we started on the back 9.

The greens were crazy slow and bumpy, because they were wet, but once they dried off they rolled true and fast.

There is a military discount which is not advertised, but their on-line rate / golfnow rate was less expensive.

Overall the course was a great track that I would play again; however it will have to wait about a year, because I have to put my sticks up for a military deployment. I would love to play this track again when I get back.

Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 09/21/2018:
Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we are looking forward to having you back!

Riverchase

I played here a few times. The course seems to be more and more crowded each time I go. There’s no marshal to be found. When there’s a group going slow, there’s no marshal to keep pace of play going. Grouping here seems horrible. I would play again but only on an off day or call to see if it’s a super slow day cause the last two times I didn’t even finish cause it’s always backed up. Can’t establish a rhythm while playing here

Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 09/28/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with certain aspects of your visit with us. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to having you back.

Nice place to play

If you want to have fun playing this is good place to play. The course is in fairly good shape. The only beef I've always had with this course is the location of the driving range. This range gets low marks is my book but that's not what I came to do. I came to play golf with a little challenge. This place meets those needs.

Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 09/12/2018:
Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your day with us and we look forward to having you back!

Nice weather great round at Riverchase

We had a tee time of 0806 and started right on time. The Marshall ensured each group was spaced properly which made for an enjoyable round. Greens and fairways were in good shape. I would recomend this course

Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Good course to play a round. I did play this course a year or so back and it seem to be in better shape then than what the current condition is now. The sand traps needed work but course overall was in great condition. A huge note that the staff was extra nice to everyone.

Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 08/31/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review! We appreciate the 5 stars and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your day.
Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 08/31/2018:
Thank you for the 4 stars!

Greens are in great shape and so are the fairways. Perfect golf!

Response from Riverchase Golf Club on 08/31/2018:
Thank you for leaving us with a review, and for the 5 stars! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your day and we hope to see you soon.

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019