1.3
2.3
2.2
1 reviews
1 reviews

Formerly known as Verde Santa Fe Golf Course.

Year Built 1997
Architect Stanton McGaw

Dress code Appropriate golf attire. No cut offs and tank tops are allowed.

Bad shape!

The course is in the worst condition ever. Dead grass, weeds and rocks everywhere. Carts and cart paths that beat the crap out of you. Rates that are WAY TOO HIGH!!! This course should be no more than 30 dollars. Barely even playable , literally seems like they don’t water or do any work on it. I just don’t get it.

Excellent in beautiful setting

After playing 3 equivalent courses in Vegas, I choose this course. Excellent greens and fairways for which the Superintendent and staff are to be commended. A very nice layout for me (HC 20) that didn't present as many hazzards as I expected. But a bit of planning is required. And, I felt so good that I'm convinced it's located in a newly discoved Vortex. In any event, I will play this course many more times over the more highly priced 'scenic' ones in Sedona. If you are here for golf play this course and take your red rock pictures seperately. Very friendly Proshop and restaurant staff. A great day out.

Horrible

Dry, dead, ugly and waaaaaay overpriced! Literally no good grass on the whole course most of the fairways are dead or dying hard and crappy… The course was plugged recently and none of the plugs were removed so those are everywhere! pathetic

Sad condition

The condition of this course is pathetic. Worst it's ever been. The cart paths are bumpy and crumbling, most of the fairways are dead there's weeds everywhere there's random rocks everywhere, debris piled up everywhere, big totally dead sections of course. Prices ridiculous...sad..

Excellent 18 Hole Course

Verde Santa Fe is a quality course for all level of players.. Located in Cornville Arizona.. Worth playing 18 or even just the front or back 9.. Would recommend

Great golf course

Course was fun to play and was located close to Sedona where we were staying, about 20 min away. I would definitely play this course again.

Good golf course

This course was in good shape, greens are very nice. The overall play is open and not too difficult. Three or four holes you have to clear some trouble from the tee, nothing over a hundred and twenty or so yards. I did loose a few balls and it is easy to do if you miss the fairway by much. The rough is lined with many rocks and weeds very hard to find a ball there. I hit one slice all day, yup water was on the right # 18. Ball # 3 gone into the muck and as I looked over the edge I saw a 100 balls down in that hole. Good course strategy, last hole your a little tired and the long open fairway just begging you to go for it, blame you hit that outside in shot and watch your ball slowly take a right into the hazard.

Good value but a bit rough

We had a hot deal at this course from Golf Now so overall it was good value for money. The course was fun to play but it needs a bit of maintenance as there were lots of bare spots. It was also fairly slow, we waited on almost every hole. The staff was friendly too.

Amazing course and staff

The course was in great shape and the scenery on the course was amazing. Thanks again Fella's for a great round,will return !!

Standard course in an out of the way place

I enjoyed playing this course, but had a great Hot deal price... I wouldn't play this course for the going rate. It had a few holes that were challenging, with elevation gains up and down... The course is in the process of going dormant, with overseeding, so some of the rough, was truly rough. The greens were of good size and did present some challenges in speed and break. It was a fast round, which I appreciated. The price is definitely cheaper than the price of courses in Sedona, but is also not of the same caliber of maintanance or scenic views... If you want a good basic challenge on the cheap this course will fill the bill.

Great desert views.

Course was in excellent shape. Greens not too fast. Very fun course for average golfer.

Fun course to play. Good news, The creeks were dry.

We played this course 3 days in a row. The first day was free for me (birthday). It starts our with a downhill blind tee shot with the green to the right. Several holes have forced carries over areas you do not want to go into to retrieve your ball. The course is in a housing area and some of the holes are close to the houses. Hole 10 has elevated tees and three lakes to the right and a dogleg green behind the last lake with a somewhat narrow fairway. Those lakes are also on the right of the uphill hole 18. Very few holes are on level ground. There is a bar and restaurant along with the pro shop. The food was good and the service friendly. You can follow an early round of golf with visits to the nearby wineries.

Changes with the wind

I played this course for the 4th time yesterday over a two year period. I play it infrequently, because we are RV'ers and travel around to many parts of the country. When staying in Sedona, I always book this course, due to it's fair green fees, maintained course, and a fair layout. I have had good to average scores until yesterday, when there was a 40 mph wind blowing the entire round. The fairways were being aerated, which also added to some challenging shots.

The course had some difficult holes.

Everyone was friendly. It was however very windy. Great views!

great overall experience

Great course, great staff, and a great time. Should have read the sign on the 17th before I started it. Would play this course again

Interesting course

Interesting course with good bent grass grass. Overall condition was fair. Frist time I have played a course that had no bunkers. This probably why the course slope is fairly low, but it is no push over. Force layups on some of the par 4s, make for some challenging 2nd shots. Not a flat course, need to play it once to know where to hit tee shots.

Challenging enough course with great vistas

Verde Santa Fe golf course was fun to play and certainly enough of a challenge. The surrounding scenery was spectacular. The course was well maintained. As with most courses some course knowledge would have been helpful. Our foursome was made up of 2 very good golfers, 1 good golfer and 1 adequate golfer - we all had a great time and will go back when we are in the area.

Solid overall

Great course to play but a lot of grumpy old people that take forever. It would have been great overall if not for that. Course was in great shape though.

Nice desert course

My wife and I played this course for the first time on 7/21. The course is rather flat, but was in very good shape. There are no bunkers which made my wife very happy. The greens were playing pretty fast and for a course in the middle of a housing development, there were very few houses to contend with. Overall, a nice course that we will play again.

Verde Santa Fe - Fun Course

Beautiful course, and the greens were slow and consistent.

Lake Montezuma, Arizona
Dewey, Arizona
Dewey, Arizona
Munds Park, Arizona

Valid dates: Feb 01, 2020 - Feb 29, 2020
Three days of UNLIMITED golf and Three nights of lodging with FREE golf shoes.