Style Executive

In addition to a championship course, the Viewpoint Golf Resort also offers an executive-length course. The Executive Course is less demanding than the championship course, making it perfect for beginners, kids, and golfers who want to practice their short game. It also provides a quick round for those trying to squeeze in a fast game. Although the course has a rolling terrain that can cause uneven lies, it is an enjoyable walk. Elevated greens and narrow, rolling fairways provide some interesting challenge. There are also strategically placed sand and grass bunkers present throughout the course. Viewpoint Golf Resort's Executive course's difficulty is not in the length but in the tricky spots around the greens and the elevation changes.

Viewpoint - 9 Hole Executive Golf Course

Year Built 1986
Architect Michael Rus

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse

COVID 19

The older gentlemen who deal with the carts do not care about COVID at all. There is no sanitizing of carts- the man comically blows a leaf blower on the cart and then expects you to jump right in. I sanitized the cart for my mom who is 73 and survived cancer while this man stood right on top of me and referred to sanitizing as ‘bull’. After the round there was a different older gentleman and he was right on us before we could even stand up, just a foot away from my son to grab the cooler. I then asked him to give us space and he ignored me, dumping the cooler and coming right back next to us again. We have played other courses recently and were impressed with the way we were given space and golf has been the only thing that my mom has done other than stay home. If these men believe that COVID is a hoax they are foolish and misguided. I work in a public setting and we take great care and many precautions to protect our customers and show a commitment to their safety. I would recommend that anyone who has any concerns about COVID and their safety play golf somewhere else.

Good Value for your Money

While the course was a little narrow I felt it was a great course for beginners as well as for those of us who don't golf on a regular basis. We were able to book a great Tee time and the value for our dollar was excellent.

Excellent Executive Course

Course in great condition. Greens undulate and run true. The staff there is very friendly. I’ll want to play the 18 hole course now!

Slower than molasses

Slower than molasses Play there today the course is in great shape unfortunately when you book on golf now they don’t tell you that it is cart path only. They should have a course Marshall. When you’re playing a single behind four people walking and in front of them are two people learning how to play golf and discussing the shot between shots. I played through On two of the holes or I would’ve never finished. Very disappointed in this course.

Staff & course

We played the executive course and enjoyed the time and friendly staff. I took my grandson for his 1st golf game and he enjoyed the time there and the learning opportunity.

Liked the course, etiquette not so much

Played here with my daughter for our first time. Truly enjoyed the course layout which was a nice challenge for my new to golf daughter and enough to test an experienced golfer. Fairways were still thick from the overseed transition which led to several lost balls in the direct middle. My only issue was the lack of golf etiquette throughout. From dozens of unrepaired ball marks, bunkers left unraked, to being hit upon 50 yards off the tee boxes. We asked if they wanted to play through but were told, no thanks, we’d just have to wait on them. Would love to come back soon but will wait till the winter visitors leave in the spring.

We played the 9 hole course

It was nice to practice with different clubs. We weren’t pushed. The weather was great.

Wonderful executive course. Great for walking.

Really enjoyed golfing at Viewpoint Executive. Fairways are mowed evenly & greens are in real good shape. Roughs are higher and a bit of challenge to hit out of. Runs through a senior community, so some fairways are tight. Had lunch at Fat Willy’s afterwards...great sport bar at the course. My wife and I plan on golfing here again.

Great golf for the money

The course was in good shape. I rarely lose a ball and lost two on the first 2 holes. The grassseemed to cover over the balls, hard to find even when you know where. The ball was. Length of grass? It was more like it was matted and covered th3 ball

Tees, fairways and greens are great.

We had a lovely day at Viewpoint and it was first time to play. Clubhouse is beautiful and we were met at the bag drop by a very nice gentleman who showed us where to go and gave us a 9 hole card. Carts were very nice too and we had service as if it were a country club.

Nice little Gem

Was pleaseantly surprised to find the condition of this course was awesome. They just got done overseeding which is why we were cart path only. The pace of play was basically up to us as the course was not busy. Everyone was on the Championship course. My only complaint was that the rough was so deep in places that it was unplayable. Not fun if you ask me.

Nice spot!

Had fun on the executive course with the wife today. Course is in better shape that most I’ve been to so far. Most friendly staff so far on my 4 round weekend. One employee joked with me that the executive was harder than the championship...I think he was right...hahaha. Overall definitely worth the money

Public/Resort