Style Executive

In addition to a championship course, the Viewpoint Golf Resort also offers an executive-length course. The Executive Course is less demanding than the championship course, making it perfect for beginners, kids, and golfers who want to practice their short game. It also provides a quick round for those trying to squeeze in a fast game. Although the course has a rolling terrain that can cause uneven lies, it is an enjoyable walk. Elevated greens and narrow, rolling fairways provide some interesting challenge. There are also strategically placed sand and grass bunkers present throughout the course. Viewpoint Golf Resort's Executive course's difficulty is not in the length but in the tricky spots around the greens and the elevation changes.

Viewpoint - 9 Hole Executive Golf Course

Year Built 1986
Architect Michael Rus

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

We played the 9 hole course

It was nice to practice with different clubs. We weren’t pushed. The weather was great.

Great golf for the money

The course was in good shape. I rarely lose a ball and lost two on the first 2 holes. The grassseemed to cover over the balls, hard to find even when you know where. The ball was. Length of grass? It was more like it was matted and covered th3 ball

Tees, fairways and greens are great.

We had a lovely day at Viewpoint and it was first time to play. Clubhouse is beautiful and we were met at the bag drop by a very nice gentleman who showed us where to go and gave us a 9 hole card. Carts were very nice too and we had service as if it were a country club.

Nice little Gem

Was pleaseantly surprised to find the condition of this course was awesome. They just got done overseeding which is why we were cart path only. The pace of play was basically up to us as the course was not busy. Everyone was on the Championship course. My only complaint was that the rough was so deep in places that it was unplayable. Not fun if you ask me.

Nice spot!

Had fun on the executive course with the wife today. Course is in better shape that most I’ve been to so far. Most friendly staff so far on my 4 round weekend. One employee joked with me that the executive was harder than the championship...I think he was right...hahaha. Overall definitely worth the money

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Response from on 06/11/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that you liked the value of the experience, and we hope you had a great day out there. Thank you for sharing your concerns about the layout, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great exec course

Course is perfect for a quick round but challenging enough to have fun. Course staff are friendly and courteous. Great greens. Go play you will have a great round.

Nice Course, Resturant Never Again

Great little for a fun round of golf.

Restaurant service poor, had to hunt up the waitress after 15 minutes, after 22 minutes the waitress passed by us twice taking beer refill orders for
others We left,won’t be back, it wasn’t busy either!

This course was fun to play. The fairways were really tight and the greens very small. A very enjoyable experience. I would definitely go back.

Response from on 04/09/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Nine Hole Executive at Viewpoint Golf Resort, in the Mesa area. We are sorry to see that you may have had a poor customer experience with us and that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can improve your experience with us in the future. Thank you for choosing to golf with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Viewpoint 9

Greens well kept but domed and difficult to putt if u get above the hole. if you miss a green there is a price to be paid .Overall course is well kept but it is not an easy track as greens are small and raised

Response from on 04/10/2018:
On behalf of the Viewpoint Executive staff we appreciate you taking the time to address your concerns as we are always looking to improve. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the conditions of the course but still hope you enjoyed your round. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Beautiful course

This 9 hole course was in the best condition of all the courses we have played so far. We will definitely return.

Was OK.

Found the greens extremely fast and not in great shape.

Response from on 04/10/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Viewpoint Executive, and for the 3 stars. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a friendly experience with our staff and that your round was a great value for you, so we hope this improved your overall experience with us. Thank you for your choosing our course, in the Mesa, Arizona area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

nιce coυrѕe but

ιт ιѕ a nιce coυrѕe вυт we тooĸ a carт вυт ѕтιll нad тo do тo мυcн walĸιng. we are older and need lιмιтed walĸιng. ғor ѕoмeone тнaт doeѕn'т нave a proвleм walĸιng ιт ιѕ a fun coυrѕe

Excellent Staff, and course conditions

First off, for this time of year, the course was in great shape. The head pro shop gentleman was very friendly and on top of his game. I arrived as a single player and there was a rush of people trying to get out to play. He handled everybodys needs in a very timely matter, and made sure people had what they needed. I would always be happy to bring fellow golfers to this course, as the staff and conditions were top notch. Thanks for the great round!

Nice little course for the money

Definitely more challenging then the Championship course. The greens were being aerated and the rough was really tall grass but all in all it was a nice little course for the price.

Play the 18 hole course

I've played the 18 hole course at Viewpoint quite a few times so I thought I'd get out with my wife, who doesn't golf much and play the executive course. By the 4th tee box we'd already been biten by fire ants like 3 times. Many of the greens are poorly kept. For just a bit more money you'll enjoy your round more and play a much nicer course if you just stick to the 18 hole course.

Great Course easy pace of play

This is a hidden gem in the summer. Tee times are always available and Pro Shop staff are very friendly and accommodating. Course is as good as any for a summer course in Arizona. Greens are always in good shape.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020