Westbrook Village Golf Club - Lakes Course

Staff Friendliness

The Lakes Course is one of two 18-hole courses that the Westbrook Village Golf Club offers. Residential communities border the course but they do not interfere with the game. The course has a traditional design with a landscape that is accented with mature trees. Undulating greens and several water hazards add plenty of challenge to the course. There are also many strategically placed sand bunkers. The course finishes with not one but two signature holes, the 17th and 18th, offering a great end to the game. The Westbrook Village Golf Club facility possesses various practice facilities as well as a pro shop.
Blue (W) 71 6412 yards 75.1 128
Scorecard for Lakes Course
Blue M: 70.1/122 W: 75.1/128 360 377 160 500 534 337 208 364 384 3224 413 390 164 390 350 372 394 185 530 3188 6412
White M: 68.4/116 W: 72.8/124 347 367 140 480 514 327 157 347 364 3043 388 370 145 362 331 348 378 157 494 2973 6016
Gold M: 67.0/112 W: 71.2/118 342 337 134 434 459 309 145 338 352 2850 358 334 132 338 325 335 342 144 444 2752 5602
Red M: 66.2/107 W: 69.6/115 327 327 127 427 447 300 115 314 329 2713 354 328 124 332 306 332 338 115 438 2667 5380

Year Built 1980
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr. (1982)

Played On 03/31/2017

Beautiful course

We've played here a couple times and their Lakes course as well. Whenever we can get a 'hot deal' we can afford. One of our favorite tracts. Always in great shape and beautiful.
Played On 09/21/2016

Great Golf

perfect course perfect day. for 16.00 you cannot go wrong.
Played On 08/16/2016

Love this course

Love the layout; never waited on a a shot; course conditions were excellent.
Played On 07/29/2016

Beautiful Course

Love the layout, we need to move into the community.
Value for the Money Good
Played On 07/15/2016

No customer service

I'm staying at my in laws place with a view of the driving range and first tee box. I booked my tee time online for a 1137 start time. The course was completely empty. No was on the range and nobody had teed off for quite a while when I decided to call at 1000 to see if I could play earlier. The guy was rude and told me no. I booked a time and should honor it. I advised him that there was no one playing and it was wide open and he again told me the same thing. I said fine and ended the call. I walked down the ninth fairway and showed up 50 minutes early to warm up. I asked the guy behind the counter if he was the guy I spoke to on the phone and said he was. I asked him what the deal was since it was completely empty of players. He stated that I should honor my time. To many people book online then come out two hours early wanting to get on. I said I could see his point but there was no one here. I took all my time warming up and teed off at my time. His attitude was horrible. Here is the thing about this course. This has 16 below average holes and two holes that would be considered championship style holes. You play here and it is no frills golf. Mind you it is summer here and it is 110 out. They don't have carts with a ice chest. No gps on the carts. No beverage carts. No wet towels. No cart people to clean clubs when your done. These are all things all golf courses have who call themselves a championship golf course. On top of that they charge more money than the better courses in the valley. I paid a cheap fee on golf now that I think upset the pro in the shop and that was why I was mistreated.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Conditions Average
Course Layout Average
Played On 07/08/2016

Quick, enjoyable round of golf.

Revisions from last year still make this course an enjoyable, yet moderately challenging round of golf. Pace of play was great, finishing in lees than 3 1/2 hrs. Pin placements on about 6 greens were a little unfair, with cups sitting on pretty severe slope. No. 17 and 18 are still two of the best finishing holes of golf in the valley!
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Layout Good
Played On 06/18/2016

West lake lakes course

Several greens were a bit sparse All other issues regarding the course We're exceptional
Course Layout Good
Played On 06/17/2016

Love this course.

Westbrook Village Lakes Course is fun to play. Lots of danger: sand traps and water- but not out of control unfriendly. Excellent views of the distant surrounding desert mountains and an abundance of trees. (Almost an arboretum). Staff is great and the food in their nicely appointed restaraunt is very good. It's my current favorite place to play. Try it. You'll lie it. B
Played On 06/04/2016

Westbrook VIllage

This is one of our courses we like to golf at because it comes with free range balls. The course difficulty is moderate due to the water obstacles.
Played On 05/17/2016
Arizona Advisor

Great layout

Have now played both courses at Westbrook Village and consider the Lakes the better layout of the two. Lakes is in good to excellent condition but new greens after the renovation are still rock hard making it tough to stop a ball on the green. Enjoyed the layout especially 17 and 18 which are great golf holes. Will look to play again this summer.
Staff Friendliness Good
Pace of Play Good

Valid dates: Mar 01, 2018 - Sep 30, 2018
Pine Cone Accommodations offers unique vacation properties in the Gaylord area and special package pricing for Stay and Play with Gaylord Country Club. Check out their web site for a comprehensive listing of available cabins, homes and condominiums that will make your next visit a memorable experience. TAKE THE TOUR! TOUR 54 3 Rounds of Golf & 2 Nights Lodging $114 per person per night