Style Traditional
Teal 72 4419 yards 61.4 101
Teal (W) 72 4419 yards 65.0 114
Scorecard for Oakcreek Country Club
Black M: 71.5/131 560 360 450 160 400 490 185 385 445 3435 565 335 524 185 375 370 205 380 450 3389 6824
Blue M: 69.2/125 535 345 425 150 365 475 160 370 425 3250 500 315 495 155 345 355 178 340 420 3103 6353
White M: 67.3/120 W: 72.7/134 520 325 415 125 315 460 145 355 400 3060 475 300 475 125 325 340 155 315 395 2905 5965
Gold M: 65.5/111 W: 70.1/129 495 290 355 110 300 450 125 335 385 2845 445 275 450 105 310 325 150 292 382 2734 5579
Teal M: 61.4/101 W: 65.0/114 404 270 266 105 293 359 105 267 265 2334 353 260 337 76 192 249 89 232 297 2085 4419

Year Built 1968
Fairways Blue Grass

Dress code Cut off shorts, gym shorts, beach wear, halter tops, tank tops and t-shirts are not appropriate.

Plays Twice a year

Amazing course

Fantastic way to finish our vacation in Sedona. A memory this father and son will have for a lifetime.

Commented On 08/15/2019

Hi u314159505756. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Oakcreek Country Club!

Commented On 08/08/2019

Great day on the course.

This is the first time I have played this course, but It won’t be the last. The course was in great condition.. the tees were nice, fairways good and greens true. We are in Sedona on vacation from S. Calif., and I wish our courses were this good. The staff was great, especially Graig, the starter. He helped a “first timer” a lot.
If you get a chance, play this course.

Commented On 08/08/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Oakcreek Country Club!

Fantastic Golf Course

I love this course, only negative is sometimes the pace of play is extremely slow. Today I teed off as a single and was behind a five some that took almost 30 minutes to play the first hole, three men and two women. Grrrr

Commented On 08/08/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience and you pace of play feedback to our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great layout; superb conditioning.

Have played this course in the past and always look forward to coming back. Layout is great and reflective of Robert Trent Jones architectural style. Course is challenging, but fair. Greens are in excellent condition..
Would love to play here on a daily basis.

Commented On 08/01/2019

Good golf club

Weather and temperature was good for us, and enjoyed play with firend, very fun and staff service is very good.

Commented On 07/31/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Oakcreek Country Club.

Sedona Sweet Spot

This course is beautifully maintained and beautifully managed. Challenging, with undulating greens and fairways. You’ll love it!!!!!

Commented On 08/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Oakcreek Country Club thanks you!

Commented On 07/29/2019

Hello, Ron. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Oakcreek Country Club!

Amazing course and staff

Course is in pristine condition. Extremely professional staff from pro shop to maintenance staff. Everyone there is helpful and happy to be there. Will probably join club

Commented On 07/29/2019

Hi Billy. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your round with us. Thank you for playing Oakcreek Country Club. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Excellent course, greens and fairways well keep.
Single handicappers earn their scores from the tough green.
Recommend to all intermittent and single handicapers.

Commented On 07/26/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Oakcreek Country Club!

Wow!

Beautiful course with stunning views. Great condition, awesome practice facility, friendly staff.

Commented On 07/25/2019

red rocks, great trees fast greens

great time playing this challenging track in July when temperatures a a little cooler in Sedona great views wonderful setting and apricots ripe for the picking on both front and back nine My wife and I really enjoyed our round

What a nice golf course

This is the second time we have played. Each time was excellent

Commented On 07/16/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Oakcreek Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Park like

Beautiful green and lush. Love playing this course. Challenging but fun. Plenty of sand but even that adds to its beauty.

Commented On 07/15/2019

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Oakcreek CC thanks you!

Check this out for yourself

What an amazing course...The views were spectacular, the course was in great shape. I had called prior to making the tee time to check the conditions and the person that answered gave me an honest answer. Upon arriving I was immediately greeted and welcomed to the course. I had paid for the tee time online so I was good to go on the green fee. However I had a passenger and had to pay an outrageous $17 "spectator fee" according to the golf shop employee. I understand that if I (a single) was joining up with a 3-some and another player needed the seat in the cart to charge me for the extra seat. But when you send me out as a single and you make me pay for my rider I think thats a little crazy. IMO. From that point on I felt like I was the golfer that the staff was trying to change my mind and make it better. I met Steve who identified himself as the Assistant Golf Pro. Steve made the round a lot better. My sand bottles on the cart were not filled and he caught me filling them with the sand by the maintenance area. He was understanding about my concern for this "Rider fee".

We (me and my rider) played the front 9 alone in good pace then we made the turn to the back 9. The back 9 was a little more challenging. So we caught up to few other groups. On hole 12 My GPS had stopped working and it took them til I got to 14 tee box to come either swap me carts or fix my GPS. They were able to reboot the GPS and get me back on my way. Overall my opinion of this course is 5 out of 5. I understand this course is a business and they need to stay in business. A couple of silly fees and charges could be dropped but I still had a good time playing Oakcreek Country Club in Sedona AZ. I will be back hopefully sooner than later.

Commented On 07/16/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Oakcreek CC!

Worth the Drive

Myself and a buddy drove up to Sedona and played. We both live in Metropolitan Phoenix. When I got in my car to leave that morning it was 91°. It was 61° on the range and it was beautiful. The course is the magnificent shape and the greens were tricky and fast. I feel that the decision to drive up and play in Sedona was extremely worthwhile

Scenic Red Rock Course

We played a late afternoon round in July. The course was in great shape. The greens were fast but soft. The fairways were well maintained and I felt like I always had a good lie. The sand traps were mostly good with an occasional trap with hard sand. I will definitely play this course again!

Commented On 07/15/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Oakcreek CC!

Excellent Day

The Oakcreek Country Club is an excellent round of golf set in the red rocks of Sedona. The outside staff and Pro Shop personnel are professional. The course was in excellent condition. The fairways were an even cut and free of dry spots. The greens were very receptive to a good approach shot and rolling true.Our pace play was less than 4 hours If you are in Sedona, OCC is a must play. The 13th hole is the most beautiful hole on the course.

Commented On 07/15/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Oakcreek CC!

Views are outstanding

I have played this course several times and am amazed at the views particularly on the back nine. Conditions were perfect.

Commented On 07/26/2019