Style Traditional
Teal 72 4419 yards 61.4 101
Teal (W) 72 4419 yards 65.0 114
Scorecard for Oakcreek Country Club
Black M: 71.5/131 560 360 450 160 400 490 185 385 445 3435 565 335 524 185 375 370 205 380 450 3389 6824
Blue M: 69.2/125 535 345 425 150 365 475 160 370 425 3250 500 315 495 155 345 355 178 340 420 3103 6353
White M: 67.3/120 W: 72.7/134 520 325 415 125 315 460 145 355 400 3060 475 300 475 125 325 340 155 315 395 2905 5965
Gold M: 65.5/111 W: 70.1/129 495 290 355 110 300 450 125 335 385 2845 445 275 450 105 310 325 150 292 382 2734 5579
Teal M: 61.4/101 W: 65.0/114 404 270 266 105 293 359 105 267 265 2334 353 260 337 76 192 249 89 232 297 2085 4419

Year Built 1968
Fairways Blue Grass

Dress code Cut off shorts, gym shorts, beach wear, halter tops, tank tops and t-shirts are not appropriate.

Wow!

Beautiful course with stunning views. Great condition, awesome practice facility, friendly staff.

What a nice golf course

This is the second time we have played. Each time was excellent

Commented On 07/16/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Oakcreek Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Park like

Beautiful green and lush. Love playing this course. Challenging but fun. Plenty of sand but even that adds to its beauty.

Commented On 07/15/2019

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Oakcreek CC thanks you!

Check this out for yourself

What an amazing course...The views were spectacular, the course was in great shape. I had called prior to making the tee time to check the conditions and the person that answered gave me an honest answer. Upon arriving I was immediately greeted and welcomed to the course. I had paid for the tee time online so I was good to go on the green fee. However I had a passenger and had to pay an outrageous $17 "spectator fee" according to the golf shop employee. I understand that if I (a single) was joining up with a 3-some and another player needed the seat in the cart to charge me for the extra seat. But when you send me out as a single and you make me pay for my rider I think thats a little crazy. IMO. From that point on I felt like I was the golfer that the staff was trying to change my mind and make it better. I met Steve who identified himself as the Assistant Golf Pro. Steve made the round a lot better. My sand bottles on the cart were not filled and he caught me filling them with the sand by the maintenance area. He was understanding about my concern for this "Rider fee".

We (me and my rider) played the front 9 alone in good pace then we made the turn to the back 9. The back 9 was a little more challenging. So we caught up to few other groups. On hole 12 My GPS had stopped working and it took them til I got to 14 tee box to come either swap me carts or fix my GPS. They were able to reboot the GPS and get me back on my way. Overall my opinion of this course is 5 out of 5. I understand this course is a business and they need to stay in business. A couple of silly fees and charges could be dropped but I still had a good time playing Oakcreek Country Club in Sedona AZ. I will be back hopefully sooner than later.

Commented On 07/16/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Oakcreek CC!

Scenic Red Rock Course

We played a late afternoon round in July. The course was in great shape. The greens were fast but soft. The fairways were well maintained and I felt like I always had a good lie. The sand traps were mostly good with an occasional trap with hard sand. I will definitely play this course again!

Commented On 07/15/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Oakcreek CC!

Excellent Day

The Oakcreek Country Club is an excellent round of golf set in the red rocks of Sedona. The outside staff and Pro Shop personnel are professional. The course was in excellent condition. The fairways were an even cut and free of dry spots. The greens were very receptive to a good approach shot and rolling true.Our pace play was less than 4 hours If you are in Sedona, OCC is a must play. The 13th hole is the most beautiful hole on the course.

Commented On 07/15/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Oakcreek CC!

Views are outstanding

I have played this course several times and am amazed at the views particularly on the back nine. Conditions were perfect.

Warm Sedona golf

Beautiful course. Greens were okay. Pace was good. Definitely check it out.

Commented On 07/16/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Oakcreek CC!

Sunday Fun

Nice course and great views! Will the starter was fantastic. Friendly and told us all about the course and conditions. Delightful way to begin our round.

Commented On 07/08/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Great shape

WOW, great course and in great shape. Would NEVER know they removed over 300 tons of tree limbs after huge snowstorm end of February. Course is in great shape, and had a time.

Commented On 07/11/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Oakcreek! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Great getaway from the heat in Phoenix

I decided to take the 2 hour drive up to Sedona from Phoenix and it was worth every drop of gas. I left my driveway and it was 92 degrees. When I arrived, it was 61 and gorgeous. Played with 2 other guys and a buddy and it was a fantastic 4 hours. The greens were quick and very tricky, but enjoyable.

Commented On 07/11/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Oakcreek CC. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Experience

First time playing. July 4th. Course in great shape. Tough course, but thoroughly enjoyable. I worked hard for my scores! Staff was friendly and attentive. Teams spaced nicely. Great sand trap in the practice facilities. Plenty of water coolers on the course. Shady trees. A few generous tree assists. Would definitely play again.

Oakcreek CC Firstimer

I played this course at 3:30PM as the rates are cheaper in the afternoon. The fairways and greens are very good. The bunkers are somewhat hardpan. The backdrop sceneries especially on the backnine are gorgeous. Overall,. the course is great for the money.

Commented On 07/09/2019

Hi. Thank you for visiting us at Oakcreek Country Club! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented On 07/05/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon!

Fun Course

I was lucky enough to play with 2 local gentlemen that gave me great advice on reading greens (Everything breaks toward Phoenix). The greens were very receptive. Generous fairways on most holes, Beautiful scenery and very friendly staff. Would play here again, but probably in the afternoon at a lower rate.

Commented On 06/28/2019

Commented On 06/26/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Oakcreek CC!

Wonderful course and can’t beat the views.

Overall rating was 4stars but due to greens recent punching and in process of healing now. Loved the course and fairways and greens in great shape. Would have rated course 5stars had greens been healed from recent aeration. Staff was outstanding and very welcome and friendly! I’d definitely recommend it if you’re in Sedona, a must play.

Commented On 06/20/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Oakcreek Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Majestic views and great course

I’m from Texas where many courses are just not green in color. Groundskeepers here at Oakcreek CC are top notch. If you are ever visiting Sedona Arizona you must play here. 5 different tee boxes. Great for all skill levels. Many many sand traps. Challenging course. Was a wonderful experience!!

Commented On 06/20/2019

Hi Gerard, thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable round with us. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Oakcreek Country Club.

One of my favorite courses in Northern Arizona

The views are stunning, the course maintenance outstanding, and a very friendly and helpful staff. I love playing this course.

Great course!

Absolutely love coming to this course, unfortunately not able to visit as often as I’d like!
We had breakfast before our round and it was a great value!!

Commented On 06/28/2019

Hi. Thank you for playing Oakcreek CC and for the review! We hope to see again soon when you're in town!

Lake Montezuma, Arizona