Oakcreek Country Club
Teal 72 4419 yards 61.4 101
Teal (W) 72 4419 yards 65.0 114
Scorecard for Oakcreek Country Club
Black M: 71.5/131 560 360 450 160 400 490 185 385 445 3435 565 335 524 185 375 370 205 380 450 3389 6824
Blue M: 69.2/125 535 345 425 150 365 475 160 370 425 3250 500 315 495 155 345 355 178 340 420 3103 6353
White M: 67.3/120 W: 72.7/134 520 325 415 125 315 460 145 355 400 3060 475 300 475 125 325 340 155 315 395 2905 5965
Gold M: 65.5/111 W: 70.1/129 495 290 355 110 300 450 125 335 385 2845 445 275 450 105 310 325 150 292 382 2734 5579
Teal M: 61.4/101 W: 65.0/114 404 270 266 105 293 359 105 267 265 2334 353 260 337 76 192 249 89 232 297 2085 4419

Year Built 1968
Fairways Blue Grass

Dress code Cut off shorts, gym shorts, beach wear, halter tops, tank tops and t-shirts are not appropriate.

Sedona golf

First time in Sedona and played Oakcreek. Great course with great scenery of the red rock formations, make sure you bring a camera! Now about the golf. Fairways were in great condition despite the heat, it was 106F when I played, no dry grass, the rough was thick and lush, hard to get under the ball, very hard to hit a flop. The greens were lightning fast, and rolled very well. Only complaint were the bunkers, basically hard pan, a lot of skulled shots as the bounce worked against you. Overall great day will likely play it again.
Course Layout Good
Response from Oakcreek Management on 08/09/2018:
We're happy to hear you decided to visit Oakcreek Country Club during your visit to Sedona. Thank you for the 5-star review!

Great Views, Great Conditions and Great Staff

Designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Jr., the Oakcreek Country Club Golf course is great place to play. They have five sets of tees that range from 4,419 to 6,824 yard and is a traditional layout. Holes are routed through tall pine trees with many gentle elevation changes. Bunkers come into play on every hole with strategically placed fairway bunkers. Greens were in exceptional condition when we played in July. Clubhouse staff was friendly and helpful and the starter went out of his way to make our round enjoyable. They have water coolers on about every third hole and a nice grill for eats and drinks at the turn.
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Oakcreek Country Club and sharing your 5-star experience!

Oak creek cc

Course is in flawless condition. Literally perfect. I got there an hour early because I needed to get to Phoenix to catch a flight home. I looked on the tee sheet on golf now beforehand to make sure I could get out early and every time was open for 4 players between 10am and my time at 10:54am so I thought it would be no problem. The “pro” inside gave me a song and dance about how my hotdeal time was cheaper than what the fee to play at 10am was so I would need to pay the difference to go out early. Like I don’t know how golfnow works. I played 254 rounds last year booked on golfnow. These times are given to golfnow by the course to sell. The course doesn’t always control the price. Nonetheless, what’s the big deal anyway? It’s wide open. Just before I got angry he begrudgingly said I could go out early but I would hit the wall of members so be warned. Whatever, course conditions were fantastic.
Staff Friendliness Fair
Pace of Play Poor
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 07/24/2018:
Thank you for playing Oakcreek and sharing your course recommendation!

Oak Creek Country Club is an excellent course

Oak Creek CC is our favorite course in Northern Arizona. The course is always in great condition and the staff is the friendliest. We are given options to go out early often even though we are Golf Now golfThe views on this course are magnificent and some of the best ever to be seen.
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 07/24/2018:
Thank you for playing Oakcreek and sharing your 5-star experience!

Great course except for the bunkers

Beautiful undulating greens, great layout and amazing views. We loved the course except for the bunkers that had limited sand on top of hardpan. Pace of play was about average. Overall great. We played for only $51 in beautiful 80 degree weather.
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 07/24/2018:
Thank you for rating the course 5-stars!

Great Day of Golf

Course was in great shape. It had rained the day before but course was pretty dry and very playable. Pace of play was excellent, best that I have seen on this course, briefly waited only twice.
Off-course amenities Average
Course Conditions Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 07/24/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review!

Book it!

This is hands down the nicest course in Sedona... shoot, maybe the nicest course I have ever played and I play in Palm Springs (CA), Tucson, Alaska, Phoenix, Washington, Texas... you get the idea. The greens roll true, the fairways are immaculate, the rough gives the appropriate penalty and the dogleg holes make it hard to crash and bash. The only thing that could be better would be more sand in the traps... but, I guess we all know that we shouldn't be in the traps to start with - haha.
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 07/10/2018:
Wow! We're excited to read such high praise for the course conditions. See you soon!

Loved it

This was my first time playing the course and I will be back the next time I'm in Sedona. The back nine is one of the most scenic around and the course is in great shape. Staying on the fairway is important; the rough is high and tough.
Value for the Money Average
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Oakcreek Country Club and rating the course 4-stars!

Course condition

Fairways and greens were pristine. Sand traps needed a little more sand but just stay out of them. Totally enjoyed this course and can’t wait to go back. The starter gave us pretty good advice referring to greens. Followed his advice and my score was great for a first time playing it. Won’t be the last.
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 07/10/2018:
We're happy to hear the starter offered some good advice on greens. Thank you for rating the course 5-stars. See you soon!

Well maintained & pretty course

Course was in great shape and very well kept. Enjoyed this course a lot with my son. Luckily we got a great deal on GolfNow or we probably wouldn't have played due to cost but really glad we did. Great views as well!
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Oakcreek Management on 07/10/2018:
Thank you for playing Oakcreek and sharing your 5-star experience!

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019