Mojave Resort Golf Club

Type Public/Resort
Mojave Resort Golf Club has a reputation for being one of the best courses in the tri-state area. The layout has a traditional design that combines desert golf with a classic links-style course for a unique golfing experience. The golf course has a fair amount of challenges but it's player friendly enough to appeal to a wide range of skill levels. The fairways are nearly as wide as they are long, offering ample room that very forgiving if you're slightly errant. There are cleverly fingered bunkers framing the greens, which are made even trickier thanks to the subtle but tricky breaks. Water hazards come into play occasionally, including on the two finishing holes. The quality is on par with another popular golf course in the area, Laughlin Ranch. Although it's slightly less challenging, Mojave Resort Golf Club is just as scenic.
Mojave Resort Golf Club
Black/Yellow 72 6677 yards 72.5 132
Yellow 72 6435 yards 70.6 128
Yellow/White 72 6186 yards 69.7 124
Scorecard for Mojave Resort Golf Club
Black M: 73.6/136 547 319 388 419 183 444 539 200 471 3510 569 404 422 507 208 407 326 178 408 3429 6939
Black/Gold M: 72.5/132 547 319 363 396 156 444 539 166 438 3368 569 382 422 507 208 374 294 145 408 3309 6677
Gold M: 70.6/128 515 299 363 396 156 419 511 166 438 3263 542 382 390 477 180 374 294 145 388 3172 6435
Gold/White M: 69.7/124 491 299 363 375 156 399 511 166 402 3162 505 382 358 477 180 346 294 145 340 3027 6189
White M: 68.9/121 491 280 339 375 132 399 480 142 402 3040 505 360 358 451 165 346 276 118 340 2919 5959
Green W: 72.2/124 471 259 318 351 106 375 456 97 368 2801 476 343 337 426 145 318 250 104 320 2719 5520

Year Built 1997
Architect Brian Curley (1997) Grant Haserot Lee E. Schmidt (1997)

Dress code Collared shirts are mandatory. No attire displaying profanity or suggestive imagery, cut-off or frayed shorts, tank tops or sleeveless t-shirts. No denim preffered.

19th Hole Specials 9

OK for the price

It was a cool and windy day, so not many out there and we played in 2 1/2 hours. Course conditions were good for this time of year except the bunkers which were horrible. Most were more mud than sand.

Again, we got a good price so experience was great for what we paid.

We always come back

Every time we come to Laughlin we make sure we play this course.The layout is great and it is always in good condition.

Beautiful cour

Beautiful but challenging course. The last two holes on the back nine are not only difficult but very scenic. If you like the challenge of sand this is the course to play. The gentleman that took care of our clubs and cart was awesome. Would play again.

Windy day

It was a windy day in Laughlin, 40 mph or so.

What staff that was there, seem to be preoccupied.

Mohave Golf Course

Pretty course, some holes very challenging & long - not for the beginner golfer.

The course was in great shape. Friendly staff. Pace was great, never had to wait at tee and no one was waiting on us.

Always a great time

This is my third time playing this track, and each time it gets better. We hit a patch of rain for a couple holes but it subsided. Staff was amazing, very friendly. The course was in great shape, we had a rattlesnake meet us on the 13th green. The maintenance guy took care of it. Quick round, just 2h 50m. Shot an 83 and all was good. Highly recommended.

Awesome experience

This course was in excellent shape!! Lots of fun to play and the pace was excellent!!

Good course

Dirt Bunkers had lots Little Rock’s ,greens super hard fairways good .With high winds only wedges would stay on greens still a good course will go back.

Last minute round

made a last minute decision to play and found a good deal on Golfnow for $30. Was able to tee off a few minutes early and paired with a cool guy that new the lay out very well.

Staff was great and the fairways were in excellent shape. The greens were still a little sandy and slow, from some apparent recent over-seeding.

My only gripe about the course it the condition the players before us left the sand traps. I get it it's hot. But if you have the energy to get up in the morning, drag your clubs out into the heat, and chase a ball around, at least have the courtesy to clean up after yourself and leave it playable for the people behind you. Probably, the same people that don't flush the toilet and won't put their carts away at the store.

Another Nightmare

The first outside service guy was great , after that! It went downhill quick.As I walked into the pro shop the young man behind the counter was on his phone.He also could not answer most of my questions. I asked him if he was a golfer "No I just work here "I played a couple of holes and thought it's a ok course but being a casino golf course I expected it to be in better condition. I meet up with a twosome (great guys) who were waiting to hit , come to find out there was a tournament ,not only one but two tournaments going on at the same time. It wasn't a shotgun start or a scramble format or best ball , it was straight up four players playing their balls and these were weekend hacks. no marshalls to be found anywhere on the course and I would doubt they would've or could've done anything.

Great golf

We really enjoyed our golfing experience at Mahave. There is challenge and variety making for a fun time. The staff was very friendly. We will definitely be back!

Good value, good shape

Course was very nice and in good shape. We played in late morning, early afternoon and was very hot. Not many others playing so we could set our own pace,

Good course but slow pace

It appears that Mohave sponsors a lot of tournaments. If you get stuck behind one of them be prepared for a long day. In fact, the two times I played, I did not finish my round and the second time the pair that was with me quit after 12 holes due to slow play.

Otherwise I enjoy playing here.

Good layout, Good Staff, Good Golfnow Value-Worth the Drive

Staff was great, let us out a little early even though we had a Golfnow hot deal. Course was in good shape but, when the wind picked up on the back pace of play came to a standstill. 2 hours to play the front 3 plus to play the back. If I'm in the area again I would play with the golf now deals.

Great course, but miss the GPS

Course recently got new carts and they didn’t install the GPS. Please bring back the GPS, the yard marks on the course are horrible.

Enjoyable Course

Played around 830 am and pace was excellent. Course was in great shape.

WINDY!

We played on a day that the wind was steady at 30-35 mph and gusted up to 45 mph.. I guess that had SOMETHING to do with our Mojave experience. The course had ample grass and the greens were very good. Some/most of the traps did NOT have sand in them, just dirt, pebbles and rocks. I REFUSED to hit my Titlesit irons out of them. Guranteed damage to irons, WIND WAS OVERWHELMING on some holes. Cartpaths that were paved were ok, but course needs paved cartpaths all the way around 18 holes. Staff was kind, friendly and excellent! I live in the Phoenix area and have seen some wind occasionally, but NOTHING like it was the day we played!

Fort Mohave, Arizona