Year Built 1999
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Mini Verde Bermuda Grass
Architect MacCurrach Golf (1999) Craig Schreiner

World Golf Tour; Myrtle beach SC

Played many resort courses; never been picked up in the parking lot as I remember.
Staff was excellent.
Course challenging the first time out.
Would recommend highly.

Always in our golf Package

This golf course is easy to sum up in one word, FUN!!! The 100 yard wide fairway of the number 1 and 9 holes on the Open course is awesome. The 17th at sawgrass is challenging. I could play amen corner every day. The golf course was in perfect shape. Greens were fast and smooth. Driving range had balls ready on the range in little golf bags which all courses in golf resort areas should have. The practice area is top notch. Best restaurant of the golf courses we played with a very friendly staff. This course will remain in our package for a 7th straight time in 2021.

Great layout and great conditions. Fun course to play, every hole has a history.

Great place

From drop off to finish they make you feel like a king. I’m well aware the course is a gimmick and yes the holes aren’t exact replicas, but they care pretty darn close. I know a lot of people complain that’s its not exactly the same, but that is impossible to do.The course was in great condition and the greens were super fast. It was a really fun round and I will definitely play it again when I come back

Excellent Course

2nd time playing here and the course was ok last year but was in excellent condition last Friday. It’s a ton of fun to play it’s just a little slow getting around it.

Highly Recommend

This experience was top notch. I have seen some reports of inconsistent maintenance and slow play- but this was really an amazing golf experience for our group. Greens and fairways were immaculate and greens were fast and true. Play moved well for a busy day on the course, staff was very nice and it was a great layout with many recognizable holes. Only negative would be that a few of the tee boxes were a little chewed up but really not too bad. Highly recommend checking World Tour out! I live in Myrtle Beach and this is up there with one of the most enjoyable golfing experiences that I have ever had here. I do have a local passport and got a decent rate- this one never drops down that low on the passport. Totally worth the $$ for this experience.

Tough for first timers

Beautiful well groomed course with lots of water. If it’s your first time playing be prepared to lose a lot of balls since much of the water cannot be seen from the tee box or fairways.

Terrible!!!!

Once again a course in Myrtle fails to tell anyone about the horrific greens. Pure greed on your part for not putting something out on-line, to the hotels, etc. Shame on you! Will NEVER be back. Oh and thanks for no rain checks-not even offered. Social media-remember!!!!

DTF

Wasn't told about the greens

To start, the course is very well done and the holes are recognizable. I've played here before and had good experiences. The staff was also friendly at the course. Saying that, my group was charged full price and not told about the condition of the course when making tee times. The greens were as bad as any course I've ever played that cost more than $20. Most had large sections of ground under repair, as much as 50% of the surface. One was basically unplayable with about 80% of the green brown and without grass. I would have a hard time waiting my time, let alone $80 in non-peak season, to play this course again because I wouldn't trust them to tell me if any of it was unplayable.

Nice Course

Really nice course to play. All the holes on the course are inspired by holes from a lot of the major courses that the pros play on. It doesn't seem to stay as busy though. Could be because of the expensive cost it is to play there when there's a decent cheaper course down the road. If they would come down on the price some they might stay busy like River Oaks down the road.

A Must Play in Myrtle Beach!

Golfed in the morning during the week and the course was fantastic - course conditions were well above others in the area. The mix and match of golf's most famous holes recreated here made this course one of the most enjoyable I've ever played. A must play for any golfer coming to Myrtle Beach!

Great experience!

Had 2 foursomes set up for Friday 3/2/18, 2 of us had flight delays and missed the tee time. The staff rescheduled us for Monday 3/5 before our flight left. They took care of our suit cases and treated us awesome! Course was in great condition, greens were fast and true! Hope we play this course every year! Thank you for making our experience great!

Don't waste your money

I live in Myrtle Beach and have never failed to be disappointed after playing here. There are much better courses in the area. Staff is rude, course is never in great condition. Staff always has excuses for pace of play. Bottom line is after you pay they don't care.

Commented on 05/16/2018

I too have played here each summer for the past several years. Although conditions are sometimes less than expected we have never had a problem with the staff. We are always treated well and you can't beat that cold wet wash cloth after the round on a hot day.

Better Alternatives

Have selected this course for last 5 years as finishing course for annual vacation, tolerating the condescension from inside club house staff, appreciating the helpfulness of outside staff, frustrated at deteriorating course conditions from year to year, only to keep legacy with my son. Yesterday was final straw. $59 + tax per player, (3) in total, $50 photo shoot, 'look down your nose attitude from inside staff', I'm done. Finished. Not going back.
Course conditions are at best marginal, greens very very sandy, No. 4 has sink hole on green, have to play an alternative hole as replacement, pace of play is horrible, jammed, wait, wait, wait...hit, then wait, wait, wait.
Not the course I remember 5+ years ago...would NOT recommend!

This is one of my favorite courses in myrtle beach. The 18 holes resemble famous holes throughout the world. The course is in excellent shape. It is a challenging 18 holes to play. The only issue I have is one of the holes resembles the 12th hole at Augusta, the pros play it at 140 yards and at this course it's 175 yards. Why do amatures play it 35 yards further than Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson, Phil, Tiger and all professional golfers.

The practice area is very good. Great place to work on your chips and drives.

The staff is very nice and friendly.

Starter Ruins the experience

Let me start with the course itself. The weather was perfect and the course was in very good shape. The greens were very nice (we were the first group out). The course is kind of a novelty so you have to keep that in mind when playing, but if you look at the quality of how it is kept it was very good from tee to green.
Most of the staff were very nice and accommodating. The problem was with the starter. From the start he was very condecending and rude. He told us to play slow so we didn't stack up at the turn and then had someone come out and tell us we needed to pick up the pace. When we hit the turn we went into the clubhouse to use the rest room and grab a bite to eat and when we came out he yelled at us to hurry up and said there were bathrooms on the course and a cart girl for food. Then we were stacked up after the turn so I don't know what the hurry was for. Then the worst came on the 18th green. We were all on the green waiting to putt. My buddy was standing over his putt and the starter walked up on the green, in the middle of our group and grabbed the pin and walked to the fringe. We all just stopped and looked at him and he just stood there. When we asked what he was doing he threw the flag down and stormed off the green. I have never seen anything like it.

A Golf Experience All Should Enjoy

This was our second time playing World Tour and it is a tremendous golf experience. The staff there truly makes it a great day from the moment you step on the grounds and receive your "passport" to the moment they bring your clubs to your car. The course is all replica holes from around the world, which also means many of them are very difficult. The holes include 4 from Augusta, 2 from St. Andrews, as well as 17 at TPC Sawgrass. The course was in fantastic shape from tee to green. I highly recommend the course to anybody who is a golf fan!

great fun

really neat experience playing holes you see on tv. course was firm and fast with a mixture of fairly easy to fairly difficult holes. Hope to play it again someday.

World tour

I was very sceptical prior to playing this course, I thought the idea of a replica course was very gimmicky. But it turned out to be a very fun course to play. Good selection of holes, greens were in great shape and had many tough breaks. Definitely a shot makers course. The service was very good from the moment we arrived. Although there was 1 hour frost delay, the pace of play was not overly long. It was definately a great experience and one that is worth checking out. Even though it may not be one of the great courses on the strand, the conditioning is great and it's as close as most of us will ever be to playing the real thing.

Nice Experience

Course is n Great Shape. Staff was vey accommodating , Cold towel at end of the round was very nice since it was hot. Pace of play a little slow but OK......

Valid dates: Nov 22, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
Unlimited golf for two and stay at Ritz Carlton on Dove Mountain with daily American breakfast for two at CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar.
From $1900