International/Open at World Tour Golf Links

Member (W) 72 5783 yards 73.7 131
Members 72 5783 yards 67.8 123
Forward (W) 72 4951 yards 69.0 115
Scorecard for International/Open
Tournament M: 73.1/123 354 520 194 399 425 498 163 416 429 3398 370 531 132 401 542 344 170 391 354 3235 6633
Back M: 70.7/121 310 504 154 377 403 488 150 416 382 3184 360 501 125 364 492 321 162 360 341 3026 6210
Member M: 69.2/117 278 484 142 335 388 434 130 364 369 2924 360 467 115 331 435 312 155 355 329 2859 5783
Forward W: 66.9/109 246 310 92 294 339 389 87 304 312 2373 345 410 86 306 410 277 111 326 307 2578 4951

Year Built 1999
Fairways 419 Bermuda
Greens L93 Bent grass

Group Getaways 4

Terrible!!!!

Once again a course in Myrtle fails to tell anyone about the horrific greens. Pure greed on your part for not putting something out on-line, to the hotels, etc. Shame on you! Will NEVER be back. Oh and thanks for no rain checks-not even offered. Social media-remember!!!!
Pace of Play Average
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Conditions Poor
Course Layout Average
DTF

Wasn't told about the greens

To start, the course is very well done and the holes are recognizable. I've played here before and had good experiences. The staff was also friendly at the course. Saying that, my group was charged full price and not told about the condition of the course when making tee times. The greens were as bad as any course I've ever played that cost more than $20. Most had large sections of ground under repair, as much as 50% of the surface. One was basically unplayable with about 80% of the green brown and without grass. I would have a hard time waiting my time, let alone $80 in non-peak season, to play this course again because I wouldn't trust them to tell me if any of it was unplayable.
Course Conditions Poor

Nice Course

Really nice course to play. All the holes on the course are inspired by holes from a lot of the major courses that the pros play on. It doesn't seem to stay as busy though. Could be because of the expensive cost it is to play there when there's a decent cheaper course down the road. If they would come down on the price some they might stay busy like River Oaks down the road.
Staff Friendliness Average
Course Layout Good

A Must Play in Myrtle Beach!

Golfed in the morning during the week and the course was fantastic - course conditions were well above others in the area. The mix and match of golf's most famous holes recreated here made this course one of the most enjoyable I've ever played. A must play for any golfer coming to Myrtle Beach!
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Excellent

Great experience!

Had 2 foursomes set up for Friday 3/2/18, 2 of us had flight delays and missed the tee time. The staff rescheduled us for Monday 3/5 before our flight left. They took care of our suit cases and treated us awesome! Course was in great condition, greens were fast and true! Hope we play this course every year! Thank you for making our experience great!
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Conditions Good

Don't waste your money

I live in Myrtle Beach and have never failed to be disappointed after playing here. There are much better courses in the area. Staff is rude, course is never in great condition. Staff always has excuses for pace of play. Bottom line is after you pay they don't care.
Pace of Play Average
Off-course amenities Average
Course Conditions Fair
Course Layout Fair
BuckeyeLefty
Commented On 05/16/2018
I too have played here each summer for the past several years. Although conditions are sometimes less than expected we have never had a problem with the staff. We are always treated well and you can't beat that cold wet wash cloth after the round on a hot day.

Better Alternatives

Have selected this course for last 5 years as finishing course for annual vacation, tolerating the condescension from inside club house staff, appreciating the helpfulness of outside staff, frustrated at deteriorating course conditions from year to year, only to keep legacy with my son. Yesterday was final straw. $59 + tax per player, (3) in total, $50 photo shoot, 'look down your nose attitude from inside staff', I'm done. Finished. Not going back. Course conditions are at best marginal, greens very very sandy, No. 4 has sink hole on green, have to play an alternative hole as replacement, pace of play is horrible, jammed, wait, wait, wait...hit, then wait, wait, wait. Not the course I remember 5+ years ago...would NOT recommend!
Pace of Play Poor
Off-course amenities Poor
Course Conditions Average
Course Layout Good
This is one of my favorite courses in myrtle beach. The 18 holes resemble famous holes throughout the world. The course is in excellent shape. It is a challenging 18 holes to play. The only issue I have is one of the holes resembles the 12th hole at Augusta, the pros play it at 140 yards and at this course it's 175 yards. Why do amatures play it 35 yards further than Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson, Phil, Tiger and all professional golfers. The practice area is very good. Great place to work on your chips and drives. The staff is very nice and friendly.
Off-course amenities Excellent

Starter Ruins the experience

Let me start with the course itself. The weather was perfect and the course was in very good shape. The greens were very nice (we were the first group out). The course is kind of a novelty so you have to keep that in mind when playing, but if you look at the quality of how it is kept it was very good from tee to green. Most of the staff were very nice and accommodating. The problem was with the starter. From the start he was very condecending and rude. He told us to play slow so we didn't stack up at the turn and then had someone come out and tell us we needed to pick up the pace. When we hit the turn we went into the clubhouse to use the rest room and grab a bite to eat and when we came out he yelled at us to hurry up and said there were bathrooms on the course and a cart girl for food. Then we were stacked up after the turn so I don't know what the hurry was for. Then the worst came on the 18th green. We were all on the green waiting to putt. My buddy was standing over his putt and the starter walked up on the green, in the middle of our group and grabbed the pin and walked to the fringe. We all just stopped and looked at him and he just stood there. When we asked what he was doing he threw the flag down and stormed off the green. I have never seen anything like it.
Staff Friendliness Fair
Off-course amenities Average
Value for the Money Average
Course Layout Average

A Golf Experience All Should Enjoy

This was our second time playing World Tour and it is a tremendous golf experience. The staff there truly makes it a great day from the moment you step on the grounds and receive your "passport" to the moment they bring your clubs to your car. The course is all replica holes from around the world, which also means many of them are very difficult. The holes include 4 from Augusta, 2 from St. Andrews, as well as 17 at TPC Sawgrass. The course was in fantastic shape from tee to green. I highly recommend the course to anybody who is a golf fan!
Off-course amenities Excellent