Tour 18 Golf Course
Tournament/Blue (W) 72 6302 yards 77.0 137
Forward/White 72 5380 yards 65.9 117
Forward/White (W) 72 5380 yards 71.3 125
Scorecard for Tour 18
Gold M: 72.7/129 440 543 335 354 455 155 465 386 140 3273 518 190 470 565 425 361 370 170 440 3509 6782
Blue M: 70.4/124 W: 77.8/137 420 500 317 306 380 145 440 373 121 3002 503 175 450 553 388 319 350 159 403 3300 6302
Combo M: 69.7/122 W: 70.2/135 315 500 335 306 370 145 465 373 121 2930 518 175 365 553 305 319 370 159 370 3134 6064
White M: 65.9/117 W: 71.3/129 315 388 302 283 370 118 389 364 97 2626 470 114 365 420 305 281 330 99 370 2754 5380

Year Built 1992
Golf Season Year Round
Architect David D. Edsall

Caddies Yes

Entertaining Clients 43

Swamp land

Don’t waste your time and money. I played here in a tournament in Oct 18 and it was swampy and cart path only. Fast forward to Feb 19......course conditions are the exact same and the green are all gnarled up. And yes, still cart path only. There must be ZERO drainage on this course. If you like plugged balls and ankle deep mud, this is the place for you

marshall alert

Let me start by saying that T18 is one of my favorite courses to play . As to be expected , I experienced a great round of golf. My only complaint is the opening marshal. I wish I could remember his name , but honestly why would I. I know it was early and realize he has a full day ahead but jees. He is so rude. The fact that I dont even receive eye contact is quite demeaning. I ordinarily let this go but honestly who wants to start their round this way..

Commented On 2019-02-19T19:24:49.000+00:00

Hi Gabriel, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our starter staff. These are not the expectations we strive for at Tour 18 and have passed your comments along to our management staff. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round with us. Thanks for playing Tour 18 Houston!

We ain't getting any younger

Pace of play is my biggest complaint. Groups sent out way to close to each other. The fact that is was cart path only didn't help either. However, not golf etiquette in terms of letting faster players play through. I had to leave after 14 holes and 4+ hours. The course itself was very nice however fairways were saturated from all the rain we've had. Greens were in very good shape. The replica holes done very well. I particularly like how they did Amen corner at Augusta. I will play this course again when things dry out and hopefully they will have better control over the timing of the groups so play can move along at a faster pace.

Well Done

Too cold to really enjoy. The course was quite soggy.

Commented On 2019-02-13T13:20:36.000+00:00

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear the weather wasn't up to par during your round. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon and appreciate you giving us a shot. Thanks for playing!

Fun

This course is so much fun and you really feel like you’re playing the originals. Amen Corner is so realistic and probably my favorite. So many nice holes.

Commented On 2019-02-06T14:17:38.000+00:00

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us. Come back and see us again soon! Thanks for playing Tour 18 Houston.

Golf course

For the cost you would think the course would be in better shape. The bunkers were terrible. The tee boxes were awful and the staff treated us like we didn’t belong. We had a foursome in front of us that held everything up. The Marshall was never seen. They say you need to wear collar shirts yet the foursome in front of us were wearing jeans and hoodies. Place is a joke. Gus is in better shape. Won’t be coming back

Great pace

Cart path as a result of rains earlier in the week. Tee boxes and fairways were muddy as was expected. Great rate for the conditions.

Commented On 2019-01-15T15:47:19.000+00:00

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and a 5-star review. We appreciate your patience during cart path only due to the recent rain as well. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Tour 18 Houston.

Commented On 2019-02-14T14:44:47.000+00:00

We appreciate the 5-star review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Tour 18 Houston!

Unexpected

I have played at Tour 18 several times and have always enjoyed it. Today's course condition was a surprise to me......many wet spots and several T boxes were poorly maintained.

Commented On 2018-12-26T14:05:08.000+00:00

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear your round with us was anything short of 5-stars. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing!

CART PATH ONLY

This course needs a major drainage renovation. They have been cart path only for **three months** supposedly. If they have been on automatic cart path only for that long, they should notate this when booking. When I brought that up to staff, they laughed. I would not have played had I known how wet and muddy the course was.

Commented On 2018-12-18T16:06:47.000+00:00

Hi Danny, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear round with us was anything short of 5-stars. These are not the expectations we strive for and hope it doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Tour 18 GC Houston.

Tom

Fun course that is in good shape. However there needs to be a marshal out there to keep groups moving, at on hole there were four groups on it, took 1/2 hour to play 10th hole waiting on two groups in front of us.

Commented On 2018-12-03T14:34:55.000+00:00

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next round. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Houston, we hope to see you again soon.

Great Replica

This course has been my favorite for the location and price on Hot Deals. With the weather at 54* and winds of 10-15 mph, it made it very challenging. With the weather challenges and the course itself, I was surprised I played well. Only lost a sleeve due to high winds and Ball carried to unreachable backyards. Nevertheless, it’s one of my favorite courses to play.

Commented On 2018-11-30T14:08:33.000+00:00

Hi Richardo, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us, despite the challenging weather conditions. We're looking forward to your next round with us! Thanks for playing Tour 18 Houston.

Commented On 2018-11-27T14:39:45.000+00:00

Hello, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Tour 18 Golf Course Houston!

REDICULOUSLY WET/SLOPPY CONDITIONS

These, by far, are the Worst wet conditions of any course I’ve ever played. And don’t reply that the recent rains have hampered the course maintenance. I live nearby & the rains have not been bad enough to cause this. This was caused by unnecessary watering from sprinkler system. WHY? We were so covered with mud, it was rediculous!! I could have stayed home, overwatered by backyard, rolled in the mud & saved $114. Also, No drink cart or Marshal was ever seen. It was probably a good thing a Marshal never came by, He would’ve caught an earful. Nicest course to the worst, just because of overwatering & it doesn’t make sense. Good Luck filling t-times & keeping members.

Commented On 2018-11-27T14:54:50.000+00:00

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We with recent rain we are working to get everything up to par. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next round. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Golf Course Houston, we hope to see you again soon.

Greens were great/Fairways were not

The course is a lot of fun to play. The replica holes from around the country give you variety of holes that are fun to play. Greens were in excellent condition but, the fairways were incredibly soggy. live in the area and we have not had enough rain to make them this wet. Not sure what has happened on the course but, getting a decent lie in a non muddy part of the fairway was tough to do.

Commented On 2018-11-21T14:10:55.000+00:00

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear the course conditions weren't up to expectations during your round. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing!

Not so good...

The course design having 18 best holes of US, is excellent but the course in bad shape, probably due to rain....

No ranger to check on the game pace, started 1PM and could play up to 14 hole, before dark.

Commented On 2018-11-21T14:08:53.000+00:00

Good course but.......

This is a really good course. I used golfnow and got a great deal. HOWEVER...there needs to be some way of identifying courses that are cart path only.. I have serious health issues and this course was water logged. It even made the walking AND ballstriking difficult. I had to drive 40 miles and didn't enjoy it. The ball plugged a lot.

Commented On 2018-11-08T14:59:38.000+00:00

Hello, let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing Tour 18 Golf Course Houston.

Wet course

Staff was great accommodationed ius when we arrived early. The course is still recovering from the recent rains It was cart path only. Give the course a week or so and things will be great.

Response from Tour 18 Golf Course Houston on 11/01/2018:
Hi Joseph, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Tour 18 Golf Course Houston.

Challenging Course

Course was great, I mean who woudn't want to play the most 18 iconic holes in the US ? Course was in fair condition, extremely wet, cart path only upon check in. Other issue were the significant amount of divots in the fairway, greens were fair, Lots of divots on the greens and deer tracks as well making the greens very bumpy and uneven. The hilight was Amen Corner. Will wait for it to dry and then play again, hopefully to better conditions.

Commented On 2018-11-08T14:26:57.000+00:00

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next round. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Golf Course Houston, we hope to see you again soon.

Course should have been closed

Front nine was completely water logged with grass in areas actually rotting. The fairways were VERY torn up with cart damage and walking in the grass. They had blamed the conditions on a tournament, but it was clear that the course can’t drain water and/or they are over watering. It was impossible to play the fairways and the course should have been closed until it was dried out and repaired.

Commented On 2018-11-06T21:19:26.000+00:00