Tour 18 Golf Course
Tournament/Blue (W) 72 6302 yards 77.0 137
Forward/White 72 5380 yards 65.9 117
Forward/White (W) 72 5380 yards 71.3 125
Scorecard for Tour 18
Gold M: 72.7/129 440 543 335 354 455 155 465 386 140 3273 518 190 470 565 425 361 370 170 440 3509 6782
Blue M: 70.4/124 W: 77.8/137 420 500 317 306 380 145 440 373 121 3002 503 175 450 553 388 319 350 159 403 3300 6302
Combo M: 69.7/122 W: 70.2/135 315 500 335 306 370 145 465 373 121 2930 518 175 365 553 305 319 370 159 370 3134 6064
White M: 65.9/117 W: 71.3/129 315 388 302 283 370 118 389 364 97 2626 470 114 365 420 305 281 330 99 370 2754 5380

Year Built 1992
Golf Season Year Round
Architect David D. Edsall

Caddies Yes

Entertaining Clients 43

Tour 18 was in great shape, even after a heavy rain the day before. I shot my best round 78 on this course. I look forward to teeing off again next week.

Greens Aerated

Was not told this at time of booking. No alert accompanied booking

Commented On 06/18/2019

Hi, u000004588997. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course alerts is important to us. We always appreciate golfer comments and we are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your review for guidance. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Houston. We hope to see you again soon.

Overall good conditions but greens recently punched and very sandy. No mention of this anywhere. This should always be posted on Golfnow. Most courses will disclose this.

Commented On 06/20/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We have made note of your feedback and will forward over to our management team. Thanks for playing Tour 18 Houston!

Worth it, getting even better

Greens were aerated and sanded, but plenty playable. Rest of course in really good shape. Will be going back for sure.

Commented On 06/13/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Tour 18 Houston. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Over crowded tee times

Wasn't aware they had punched and sanded greens, just wish I would've known...... The only real issue was the fact that they placed an many groups on top of each other. Miserable peace of play.

Commented On 06/13/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Tour 18 Houston. We hope to see you again in the future.

Very fun

I had a blast playing this course. Just happened to book last minute, showed up and was informed they had just aerated one set of the 9's. Oh well drove an hour to play here so I continued anyway. Next time I come back I expect to drop at least 5 shots for some hole knowledge and maybe 4 more if there isn't sand on half the greens lol. Shot 85 with a slow start. I really enjoyed playing your level hole layouts, I will definitely be back.

Commented On 06/13/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

Commented On 06/11/2019

Hi sportsguy1024. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Houston.

Bunch of Hacks- way too slow

First off, Tremendous course. Any golf lover will love this course. Pace of play seems to be a repetitive problem out there though. They have a very strict starter that won’t give keys until it is your tee time which is excellent, except they do not have a marshal. I would recommend having the pro shop handle the starting and using a loud speaker just to call the next group up, and having the starter become a marshal. This course is just too awesome to be plagued by pace of play issues. Maybe it’s because it was a Sunday afternoon but I got through 2 holes on the back before being stuck behind 3 foursomes on 12, I then decided to play the front again until it got dark. Overall, love the course and will certainly play again, I just hope there is a marshal next time keeping up with pace of play.

Commented On 06/11/2019

Thanks for your feedback, Ryder1313. We ho to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing!

Commented On 05/30/2019

Fun course

Had heard mixed reviews but course was in great shape and had a great time.

Commented On 05/31/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

Nice Course

Staff was friendly and the course was in good condition. Had a good time and appreciate the set-up.

Only concerns were they advertise the golf boards, but couldn't find enough for our 4-some. They were all over the place, but for some reason we couldn't use them.

Also, when we made the turn a 5-some was sent out in front of us. We played the front 9 in 2 hours and it took almost 3 to complete the back due to the slow 5-some. Not sure why they started a 5-some on the back 9 at 5pm.

All in all its a fun course and the staff was inviting and friendly -

Commented On 05/24/2019

Hi Matt3418933. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Houston.

Tournaments Beware

I tried to play on a Friday morning and book the time through golf now.. Turns out the reason for the deal was they were have a tournament. It took 2:45 to play nine holes so I quit. The pro shop was nice and said they would assist with a refund. But they totally missed the point that they should not book foursomes anywhere close to a tournament. They said it was my responsibility to call to check. They even ousted a rain check for none holes. Since I live out of town this was not helpful. While nice, nor great customer service.

Really nice course for anyone and if you follow golf you will enjoy it even more with the layout of some of the great holes the pros play

Unacceptable

5 hour 40 minute round. Need a marshal on this course. Group in front had at least an open hole in front of them but refused to pick up their pace. On more than one hole we thought they had finally putted out to see them drop balls and chip on again. A guy was driving around in a cart but he didn’t stop to talk to anybody so don’t know what his function was. Course is hard as concrete. I won’t be back.

Commented On 04/29/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear your round with us was anything short of 5-stars. We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded your comments over to our management staff for improvements moving forward. Thanks for playing!

Greens not so great

I'd love to give a higher rating but the greens left a lot to be desired. They were inconsistent, and had weeds growing up in several places. The staff was friendly, but a bit snobby (especially the girl working at the bar). Still, overall a good experience and i do plan to return.

Commented On 04/25/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Tour 18 Houston. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented On 04/25/2019

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Tour 18 Houston. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

A little pricey

I have played this course a minimum of 12 times in the past two years. I would say drainage issues are a problem. Nice layout but bunkers stay wet and are almost down to their hardpan. But the worst part are the greens. Dead spots and what not are problematic for putting. Overall course layout is beautiful but greens, bunkers, and drainage problems are the reason i rate them three stars

Valid dates: Jun 25, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
TPC San Antonio offers you the chance to play two championship golf courses that have hosted several PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions events and is home to several PGA TOUR pros.
Texas Tees Package
Lone Star Stay & Play at TPC San Antonio
TPC Las Vegas Summer Special
Championship Package at TPC Sawgrass
Latest Articles
Metro Detroit's best public courses
Articles
Golf tournament pro-ams: a primer
Articles
The days I fell in love with golf (a Cool Golf Memory)