Tour 18 Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Golf Season Year Round
Architect David D. Edsall (1992)

Caddies Yes

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Entertaining Clients 43

A great course to play.

Unfortunately hole 15 was under construction and we could not play that hole. Another thing that bothered me was grass cutters on the course with their big machines as we were trying to play.

Otherwise the course and grounds were beautiful. And I have played several courses around the Houston area. Including The Woodlands Resort. And Tour 18 is better.

Tour 18 6/3/20

Course in very good condition and pace of play was good. Good value for the price.

Course conditions

First time ever playing here and took my junior to play it and we loved it! Course was in great shape except for 2 holes maybe 15 and 16 working on the bunkers but I didn't land in them so I was fine! Almost a 3 hr drive for us to play there but we're looking forward to playing there again soon!

Commented on 06/05/2020

u1975648, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

Not worth the money

I usually enjoy playing this course, but I don't expect I'll be going back any time soon. The fairways were in decent shape and the greens ran true and were in good shape for the most part. Around the greens was a complete mess. There was freshly laid sod on many of the holes which made chipping off the green nearly impossible. The approaches were unkempt and many of the tee boxes were in bad shape and missing one or both tee markers. There were two holes undergoing major construction that made them practically unplayable. The pace of play is a joke. The marshals saw groups playing slow and appeared to do nothing. We saw two groups of FIVE....why would you do that? For what they charge to play here, it's just not worth it to me.

Commented on 06/05/2020

Hi rahnjs1960. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Tour 18 Houston. We hope to see you again in the future.

The group behind us was so rude. They hit the ball close to me when I picked near the green. They will kill someone in the future I bet.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear about the poor experience with the group behind you during your round. We are glad to see you rated the course 5 stars and hope to you consider returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Tour 18 Houston.

VERY NICE CONDITIONS

The entire playing area was in Great shape. There was some bunker repairs in progress, but it wasn’t a hindrance. We enjoyed the course.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Tour 18 Houston!

Hot day!

Fairways and t boxes are great. Greens are sandy but not too bad. Overall, a great round as always at Tour 18.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Tour 18 Houston. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great!!!

in awesome shape. Best greens in the Houston area.

Commented on 05/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u011548164! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston!

Nice sunday golf round!

Nice course , well kept and beatiful weather. Few holes under repair on going but no major issues . Front nine holes completely in the nature! Nice!

Commented on 05/20/2020

Commented on 05/19/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Valued Customer! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston!

Course is in great shape

The greens were phenomenal. Couple bunkers were a little rough but for the most part it was in very good shape. Greens had speed and rolled true. Hands down best course to play in Houston right now

Tour 18

Great round of golf. Fairways and green were in p[erfect condition. Truly enjoyed the course as pace of play was amazing. Finished the round in 3.5 hours.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hi Valued Customer. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Tour 18 Houston!

The course was in great shape. It was very windy and the best value for the money.

Commented on 05/07/2020

Hi u155898210. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

May 1, great shape

Course is in great shape. Fairways and greens. COVID-19 protocols are very assuring.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Tour 18 Houston. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great time

Course was in great shape, and we got a great deal at $50.50 for a morning tee time.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your great rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston!

Best course in Houston

Without doubt the best golf course in the greater Houston area

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000006685907! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston!

WOW

the course is in the best shape I've seen it in years. We teed off at 8:30 and finished at 11:30. They are actually doing some work on bunkers but it won't effect your play.

Commented on 04/30/2020

Your 18 Humble, Texas

Played Tour 18 Monday April 27, and found the course in excellent condition. The greens were smooth and fast and fairways are getting a great growth rate after winter. The pace of play was very good (slightly less than 4 hours). As a senior the rate of $38.92 it fits very well in my budget. A great value on a great layout. The staff is professional and friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Tour 18.

Commented on 05/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Tour 18 Houston thanks you!

Sweet

First to tee off on Monday April 27. Driving range closed due to the Chinese virus. Practice Putting Green was playable and was in great shape. Overall the course was in excellent condition, Ground crew had already cut the greens by the time we teed off at 7:24 am. Tee boxes in good shape Fairways were excellent, 95 % of the sand traps were in good shape, ground crew was working on 2 bunkers. Greens in excellent shape and were quick.

Commented on 04/30/2020

Thank you for your review, u314159834302. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Tour 18 Houston. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020