Style Links
Gold/Member 72 6249 yards 70.0 118
White/Senior 72 5869 yards 68.4 112
Red/Ladies 72 4951 yards 68.8 112
Scorecard for Links
Black M: 73.3/129 389 584 425 190 367 527 462 191 410 3545 423 382 347 536 164 413 480 204 437 3386 6931
Purple M: 72.3/127 389 584 401 190 367 527 410 152 410 3430 392 382 347 536 164 413 480 187 424 3325 6755
Gold M: 70.0/118 355 533 395 164 314 476 410 152 374 3173 392 344 316 500 144 368 455 170 387 3076 6249
White M: 68.4/112 329 521 373 140 290 435 389 127 362 2966 383 335 305 485 131 343 436 134 351 2903 5869
Red W: 68.8/112 272 438 339 107 270 375 311 78 300 2490 329 263 250 420 102 299 373 113 312 2461 4951

Year Built 1998
Greens Champions Dwarf Bermuda grass

Dress code Collared Shirts required, no blue jeans.

Best Value for the Money Around Baton Rouge

Holes offer a variety of layouts. I generally use all the clubs in my bag during a round. I moved back to this area 2 years ago and this is the best value in the area if you are not interested in putting up $30k to join CCLA.

The owner have invested heavily in upgrading the club house and the course. Green run true. For locals they offer many membership options at reasonable prices.

The MGA and SMGA host numerous tournaments throughout the year that are a lot of fun. The membership is very inviting and welcomes golfers of all levels.

Love the Pelican Point Links

As always, this course and facility never ever let me down. The course is always a challenge and is in tip top shape. I played this the day before going back offshore and it was everything and then some. I have always enjoyed the lay out and challenges of this course. I would recommend it to anyone.

Poor conditions

The outside staff was friendly. The golf shop staffed acted like we were in there way. The course was in rough condition all the way around

Would play again

Good value for the money. Staff was friendly and helpful. Course was in good condition. Practice facility was nice. I recommend if you are in the area.

Great Greens

If you are looking for a course in the Baton Rouge area that has the best smooth rolling greens, then the Links is your best bet.

Very good Experience

I have had issues with using golf Now at a few courses but not Pelican Point. The staff had me out the door and to the range in about a minute for the advertised price. The course was in good shape and the greens rolled just fine. There was actually a tournament there but the staff had set things up so that we never saw them and it did not affect pace of play.

Great course for the price

Course was in really nice condition, staff was very friendly. Had not play the course In a few years but will def put it on my regular schedule. And the price is very reasonable for such a nice course

Fantastic Facility

This course presents a decent challenge, and is a beautiful location in the midst of a very nice housing subdivision. The fun here is in the short game as the bunkers and hilly areas around the green protect the hole from casual players such as myself. The real treat of this course is the 16th, which is a picturesque island hole that makes you feel like you are playing a PGA course. It is reminiscent of the 17th at the players championship (except its a par 4), and the image of it really sticks in your mind. The staff were all very friendly and the regulars seem to know each other very well. It just seems like there is a great sense of community at this course. Definitely will be back again. Probably one of the very best places to play in the State of Louisiana.

A first

A first time to break 80. Don't think I'd pay full price though. Hot deals only for me

Links course

Attention to detail by staff!! Quick check in! Courteous, knowledgable, friendly and very helpful!! Course was in good shape!! Enjoyed the experience

Beautiful setting

This was the first time we have played here. I think once you know the layout of the course, it will be much easier to play. The entire golf complex is huge, and we got lost trying to find our way back to the main road after finishing our round.

Links

Good course. Greens need to be cut. Other than that pretty well kept.

Greens were phenomenal!!

I played here yesterday with some buddies and the course was in great shape! I played TPC a week ago and the greens didn't even compare to what Pelican Point has right now. I will definitely come back on my next day off!

Great Place to play

The course was well maintained and very challenging with it's pin placements and tee placements. I can't wait to play here again and would reconmend this course . Its a good price for what you get.

We played the Lakes course and were a little disappointed in the fact that the front nine had been abandoned.

We were forced to play the back nine twice (two sets of tees white & gold). In the past it was an 18 hole golf course. I do not think we will return for future outings.

Links coarse was recently aerated, showing signs of late summer stress on th greens

Links coarse was recently aerated, showing signs of late summer stress, some ruff areas need mowing

not what I expected

Pelican point has been a favorite of mine in the past. Sadly this is no longer the case. The $20 green fee is for 9 holes only, expect to pay the normal $30 to play 18 on the back nine of the old lakes course. The greens were aerated the 3 days prior to play with no notification from golf now. Needless to say for the time being there is a ton of sand on the greens. All in all it was not what I was expecting and in the future for the price I'll find a different course to play.

Nice course, unfriendly course marshal

The course was in really nice shape and was a great value. We played as a foursome and finished 9 holes in 1:38, well under the 2 hour allotment. However, as we were about to tee off on hole 8, our group was approached by the marshal and told to speed up. At that time, we had completed 7 holes in 1:20. He told us we were holding up everyone on the course and the pro shop had received several complaints about us. He did not inquire about what time we had teed off. The group behind us was just teeing off on 7. THIS ENCOUNTER RUINED OUR ENTIRE EXPERIENCE. The staff in the pro shop apologized and said they had not received any calls about us. I will be hard pressed to play here again after this experience.

The course is in great conditon and the price is right on Golf Now.

The course is in great condition and the price is now affordable for this course on Golf Now. Before it was on Golf Now, I thought it was over-priced.

Napoleonville, Louisiana
Denham Springs, Louisiana
Plaquemine, Louisiana

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package