Style Desert/Links

Fairways Tifway Bermuda
Golf Season Year Round
Architect Nicklaus

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Shorts are to be no more than 4" above the knee; Athletic shorts, denim, tank tops and tee shirts are prohibited.

First time playing. A bit worried from some of the reviews. Can’t speak to the pace of play we were first out and our threesome finished I in 3 hours and this is with some waiting when we caught a back 9 twosome.

As for the course I have played Pelican, Trump, Pebble, spyglass , Pasa Tiempo numerous private courses, tour courses and those saying the course is crap are insane.

The conditions are great. It’s very hard but fair. The greens are challenging and sand plays if you miss your shots. The layout is challenging and knowing where to hit requires you think not just hit.

Sure you can’t drive in the parking lot but seriously I pay for the course not where I park. For the money you will play a real round of golf on a great looking course.

It’s a must play and worth the fees.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We always work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Angeles National Golf Club!

Course was fun tough it your not hitting it well off the tee greens were in good condition

Commented on 10/02/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate your recent round with us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement and will use it to work on making the necessary changes. Thank you for playing Angeles National Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Get ready for a Challenge

I will say that the 2 hour drive was a bear. However, once we were there, it was well worth it. I have played all over SoCal, Hawaii, NV, as well as the rest of the Southwest, this was a treat and a beast at the same time. I can not express in words properly how difficult, but fair, this course is. Once you realize that your 7 iron(155yards for me) will roll out to 175, you really need to change your approach. Everything rolls!! Greens are fast, and probably some of the hardest to read I have ever played.

As far as conditions. The tee boxes were excellent! Fairways(the ones I found) were in really good shape. It’s a links style, so do not be thinking it’s gonna be lush green fairways. However, they were in great shape.
The greens were in phenomenal shape, except for a few ball marks that people can’t seem to fix for themselves.
Bunkers, that is the real pinnacle of the course. Not the condition, they were above average for SoCal, but the locations. If you “go for it” and you aren’t dead on, you inevitably find one. They are strategically located they out the course.
Pace of play. Teed off at 9:02 on Thursday and was done by 12:20.

In summary, play this course! It’s a drive. It’s inconvenient. It’s not cheap. But it is worth all the frustrations. I have never enjoyed getting my, you know what, handed to me more!

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hello, Jim. We greatly appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the course! We work very hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off and look forward to having you back with us again soon for another amazing golfing experience at Angeles National Golf Club!

bet me up.

this course is way to hard for a med to high handicapper, fairways are very tight almost slippery, rough is unforgiving,greens are very fast but fair.If you are looking for a challenge,this is your course.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Hi, we love hearing about our golfers' experiences with us at Angeles National Golf Club! Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round? Thanks for choosing to play with us, we look forward to hearing back from you!

Great track!

First time playing the only Nicklaus design in La County and I enjoyed it. The condition of the course was great. There were a few semi-dryed spots in a couple fairways but that’s all I could even attempt to complain about which, considering it’s the middle of the summer, is a minuscule complaint. Great course, good food and beverage, would play again. Especially for the $33 Hot Deal I got!

Angeles national

Great experience...played in 3.5 hrs. Great course in great condition!

Commented on 08/16/2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent round with us at Angeles National Golf Club! We are pleased to hear you thought the course is in great condition and glad you had a 'speedy' round. Please come back and join us again for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/02/2019

Hi, ggibbons. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Angeles National Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great course with views

This was my first time playing here and I played with a guy named Greg who knew the course . Thank you . Beautiful views and great conditions

Commented on 08/02/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u2108287! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/19/2019

Hello, miltonfang. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 07/19/2019

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Angeles National Golf Club!

Very nice.

Course was in good condition. Speed of play was fast given the time of day and the heat. Will definitely play again if given the chance.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hello, reygoyos. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Tee it up at Angeles National!

Great course in great condition. A joy to play. Very challenging, but fair. A great Nicklaus layout!

Best course in LA.

Love this track...but more importantly Chris and other staff members are very accommodating and truly care about the patrons. Live playing here!

Commented on 07/08/2019

Thank you for your review, reygoyos. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Angeles National Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/24/2019

Hi, julianahahn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Angeles National Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Nice layout

The conditions were well below average. Greens were worse than putting on glue.

Commented on 06/25/2019

Hi, lecu7. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par and the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. Please be assured that we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Angeles National Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Pacoima, California
Granada Hills, California
Los Angeles, California
Glendale, California

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.