ChampionsGate - International Golf Club's 5th hole

ChampionsGate Golf Club - International at Omni Orlando Resort

Year Built 2000
Fairways GN1 Bermuda Grass
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass

Golf School Academy Yes - "Leadbetter Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Shirts with collars and sleeves; slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. No tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts, or other athletic shorts

Restaurant

Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Lockers

Playing Multiple Courses 51

Great challenging course

This course will test skills. Fun course but choose wisely on your tee selection. Greens roll NICELY. Overall a great place to play but plan for plenty of time. I’ll be back.

Difficult but fund

The fairways were some of the best I've ever played on. The greens still showed signs of aeration. This is a very difficult course. If you are playing it for the first time, you might want to play from one set of tees up from what you normally play. There is trouble everywhere. There is a lot of trouble you don't see. The carts have a GPS system that gives a pretty accurate picture of the layout for each hole. However, it won't tell you the elevation from side to side of the fairways and greens and that's where you will find severe trouble. There is a lot of water on this course. Bring your water wings.

Challenging,..Proximity to the hole is a must the greens are fast and in excellent shape.....the ball rolls true..from tee to green this is a great value to the public..better than most courses in Orlando who invest in taking care of their courses

Commented on 05/27/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/27/2020

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Course is in great shape and looks beautiful... greens are rolling nicely and even with the dryness and Restrictions the fairways and tee boxes look well taken care of.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Love this course!

This is a challenging layout but I just love this course.
Staff is always friendly and helpful. Every course in Central Florida needs water but you can't tell here.
Lots of wildlife was on display today, gators and exotic birds.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Course is in great shape and it was nice to get out.

Commented on 05/22/2020

Great time

The staff was super nice starter was very knowledgeable of the course.

Commented on 05/21/2020

Commented on 05/20/2020

Excellent! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Staff

The Greens are Rollinggggg

Course is in fantastic shape and the greens are super quick, I'd guess rolling 11's. Staff was extremely friendly, felt safe and everything was clean. Had a great time, will definitely be back.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We're so glad that you enjoyed our conditions and that you felt safe playing our course. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Stunning!!!

Absolutely beautiful course and super friendly staff! Course is in immaculate condition!! Might be my favorite course in Orlando and I have played most of them! Will absolutely be returning!!!

Commented on 05/18/2020

Course and staff were great

From tee to green the course is in phenomenal shape. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pace of play was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had. That’s really my only complaint. Average wait time at a par 3 was 15 minutes and no one came around to speed them up. At one point there were four other groups backed up behind me because it was so slow. Again I don’t want the pace of play to be the only takeaway, loved the condition of the course, the staff and facilities. Would definitely go back, just hoping they can fix the pace of play issue.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Course is tough in the wind

No complaints at all. Everything from tees, fairways to greens is in great shape and rolling fast. Bunkers were wet and no rakes made them difficult, but you’re nitpicking there. The wind made for some very tough shots on a tight course, lots of dangers to find. You can’t do any better for the price. Staff took great care of us, even during Covid times.

Amongst the Elite Courses in Central Florida

Played the International course today in 3.5 hours. This course is in phenomenal condition from the well manicured tees and fairways to the slick greens which roll beautifully. All staff members were kind and courteous, willing to help in any way that they can. This resort course exudes class and current green fees make it very affordable to play. The overall experience is a real treat and a must play if in or near the Orlando market!

Commented on 05/13/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled that our conditions met your expectations and that our staff left a great impression on you. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Finally!!!

Finally a course that is actually worth playing! I have played Oak Marsh, North Hampton, Lone Palm, Palmer Legacy and ChampionsGate International in the last 5 days. International Course is hands down in the best shape. The other courses are decent to good condition wise and possibly better layouts. But if you’re looking for a well manicured course, this is it. Go play it and enjoy, but beware of the green speed. If you’re over a single digit handicap, the greens will test your nerves. Go play and enjoy!

Commented on 05/11/2020

Terrific! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Very Nice Course

One of the better courses I have played in this area. It was very windy and the course played long and tough. Fairway and greens were perfect.

Commented on 05/08/2020

Phenomenal shape!

Course is in phenomenal condition. Greens were well manicured and fast but also tricky. Place of play was wide open and perfect. Steven ( I believe that’s his name) was mega nice to talk to post round.

Commented on 05/06/2020

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Celebration, Florida