Type Semi-Private/Resort
ChampionsGate Golf Club - International at Omni Orlando Resort
Scorecard for International
Black M: 75.5/139 459 209 576 369 217 496 447 533 397 3703 423 575 344 451 231 455 464 145 572 3660 7363
Blue M: 73.3/134 437 187 539 320 199 462 415 493 361 3413 398 544 314 400 214 419 429 133 528 3379 6792
White M: 70.8/127 W: 75.2/135 407 158 481 284 182 437 388 463 326 3126 366 509 280 352 208 384 399 118 497 3113 6239
Gold M: 67.9/118 W: 71.9/125 365 135 446 255 164 408 345 434 289 2841 341 450 250 310 181 316 364 96 469 2777 5618

Year Built 2000
Fairways GN1 Bermuda Grass
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass

Golf School Academy Yes - "Leadbetter Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Shirts with collars and sleeves; slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. No tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts, or other athletic shorts

Playing Multiple Courses 50

Great play!!

Great course from tee to green.conditions were excellent staff was very helpful and made you feel at home.would highly recommend a must if your in the Orlando area.

Commented On 11/13/2018

Terrific! We're glad that you enjoyed your round with us and we appreciate your review. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Difficult

If you are an average golfer in Florida for some fun this may not be your course. It is work. Though I normally love fast greens, these are lightning fast and I thought too fast for a links course. The staff was great but when I got to the restaurant after the front there was no one to serve me. And, of course, there was s no time to look for someone. It was a great day but just beware there will be some pain out there.

Commented On 11/13/2018

Fantastic! We're glad that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're also pleased that our staff left a great impression on you, but we're sorry that no one was there to serve you at the turn. We appreciate your review and we hope to have you back again soon!

4.6 stars

In my opinion, to get a 5 star review, everything has to be perfect. That being said, this course is closer to 5 stars then 4. I played alone and when I reached the starter, I think it was Daryl, tried to move me around to avoid a group of 5 going off in front of me. 5+ stars for him.

The pace was good. Greens very fast. Well worth the cost of the deal from GolfNow.

Commented On 11/13/2018

Excellent! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your round with us and that our staff left a great impression on you. We can't wait to have you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

Great! Come back soon!

A Fantastic Orlando Golf Course

The International Course at Champion's Gate is probably the best Orlando Course going. It's sister course the National is no slouch either as we played both on the same day. A great 36 hole day! The fairways are excellent and the greens are fast and true! A pleasure to play and highly recommended!

Commented On 11/13/2018

Wonderful! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We're honored that you consider our International course the best in Orlando and we look forward to having you back for another wonderful day with us!

Commented On 11/02/2018

Outstanding! Come back soon!

Best course in Orlando area?

I really like the Championsgate facilities. Nice sourondings and very good training facilities. The Internaltional course is in very good condition with fast greens.

perfection !

simply a must play course . perfect greens , fairways and tee boxes .

Commented On 10/31/2018

Terrific! We're glad that you enjoyed our course and that you consider us a must play. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round!

Enjoyable afternoon on the links

We initially met the club attendants as we pulled up...they we gracious and efficient.

Clubhiuse folk were attentive, friendly and efficient. Checked in made arrangements and move on to play.

Starter was friendly and curtious and got is started quickly and without fan fare.

International was in good shape with well kept greens.

Couple of large bunkers were under repair but course was in terrific condition. Greens were well kept and smooth.

Fairways were terrific with very playable lies.

Played in just over 4 hours so speed of play was very acceptable...great afternoon of golf.

Commented On 10/31/2018

Excellent! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and that our staff left a great impression on you. We can't wait to have you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

So Good we will be back

Have known about the course for 6 years yet have not played until today. This will now be the main course we play. Great test of golf if you choose the right tees and the greens are fantastic.

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 10/25/2018:
Outstanding! We're thrilled that you finally made it out to our course and that you enjoyed your time with us. We're glad that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout and we can't wait to have you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

Nice layout

Everything great except overcharge for refreshments on course

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 10/12/2018:
Fantastic! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your round with us and we appreciate your feedback on our refreshment prices. We look forward to having you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

A Links Delight

We played the International Course and everything about our experience was first class except for the pace of play. This is a high-class facility, worth the drive of a few minutes from the Disney World area. They have a great practice facility, mostly friendly staff and a beautiful pro shop/restaurant area. We chose the International Course because of its links features and by and large, it lived up to its billing. Some holes do incorporate ponds, particularly on the back nine, which is not true Scottish links golf. The course was in great shape, the greens medium fast, and the tee boxes lush. We would have liked a more informative GPS; you touched the screen to get a distance to a far trap and it struggled to help. But this is a challenging but fair course with very few tricked-up holes. It is also beautiful with lots of wild life and well-groomed natural areas. We played on a fairly slow day but that was no excuse for failing to have a marshal on the course. As a result, a threesome backed up the course badly on the back nine, making the round a lot longer than necessary. Even with that, we still had a great experience and definitely will play the course again.

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 10/12/2018:
Awesome! We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and that you enjoyed the challenge our layout presented. We apologize that the pace of play was slow and we appreciate your feedback. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round with us!

First Timer

My wife and I played Champions Gate International for the first. Always wanted to play and glad I did. The course was wet so therefore no roll. I played the white tees and my wife played the foward tees. The course layout at times were tough to determine which way the holes went. The ladies tees were to tough for a high handicap lady. Wildlife was abundant! You would have to play this course a couple of times to know your sight lines and get over the visual intimidation factor involved with the intentions of the course architect. But by all means put Champions gate on your list of courses to play. Staff was very genuine indeed!

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 10/04/2018:
Great! We're glad that you and your wife enjoyed your first time playing our course. We're pleased that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout and that our staff left a great impression on you. We look forward to having you both back again soon!

International course

Course very soft number 8 lots of water why we weren’t not put on the National instead very hot water station around number 6 and the back nothing until 15 playing in 100 Degrees pretty bad. We were a 2 some one single in front nd in front of him a foursome that he and us followed from the fourth holes through 18 .Sorry not acceptable.Also the only water on back it was empty.

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 09/20/2018:
Thank you for your review! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course but we apologize about the water stations. We strive to make sure that our guests enjoy all aspects of their experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you back again soon!

We have played the National several times and always enjoyed it. First time playing the International and absolutely loved it. The greens are huge and roll fast but true, while still holding your approach shot. Best to practice putt a little before playing. Only problem was the 8th hole with the standing water in several spots on the fairway, but didn't hit any of them, lol. Will certainlt be back to plat it again.

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 09/25/2018:
Excellent! We're glad that you enjoyed your first time playing our International course. We're pleased that our greens met your expectations and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round with us!

Wow

Every time I drove past Champions Gate as a kid, I wanted to play here. Always thinking it was out of my budget, well I got the chance today and wow. The international course is not for the faint of heart. Course provided some humbling challenges but was overall fantastic. Staff was world class, they even wiped my clubs off after play. I will definitely go back!

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 09/20/2018:
Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're also glad that our staff left a great impression on you. We can't wait to have you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

New Greens

New greens and they where perfect ! Course was closed 5 mos and the course is perfect except hole 8 had some low areas with water in them .

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 09/17/2018:
Outstanding! We're thrilled that our course conditions and our greens met your expectations. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again at ChampionsGate!

great course

everything about this place from driving up to driving away is always a great time....lost watch on course but evidently never found/returned...other than that ...super relaxing time

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Terrific! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and that you found us to be a good value. We will keep an eye out for your watch and reach out to you if we find it. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round with us!

Great layout, pace of play not so great.

Overall the day was fantastic, pace of play was not an issue on the front 9. After the turn however it backed up really bad, where you could see it for a few tee boxes..no Marshall on a busy day. Staff is amazing, would have been nice to know about the water logged bunkers and standing water throughout the course. No advisory posted . The weather was beautiful though.

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Great! We're glad d that you enjoyed our course and that our staff left a great impression on you. We appreciate your feedback on the pace of play and the bunkers and we will use your review to help us improve. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round with us!

Awesome, but wet

This is a great track. The greens were in fabulous shape but the water filled typical sand traps. not sure, perhaps surrounding area construction may be impeding upon the drainage system but otherwise a nice round.

Response from ChampionsGate Golf Club on 08/31/2018:
Awesome! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you back again soon!
ChampionsGate, Florida