Type Semi-Private/Resort
Style Links
ChampionsGate Golf Club - International at Omni Orlando Resort
Scorecard for International
Black M: 75.5/139 459 209 576 369 217 496 447 533 397 3703 423 575 344 451 231 455 464 145 572 3660 7363
Blue M: 73.3/134 437 187 539 320 199 462 415 493 361 3413 398 544 314 400 214 419 429 133 528 3379 6792
White M: 70.8/127 W: 75.2/135 407 158 481 284 182 437 388 463 326 3126 366 509 280 352 208 384 399 118 497 3113 6239
Gold M: 67.9/118 W: 71.9/125 365 135 446 255 164 408 345 434 289 2841 341 450 250 310 181 316 364 96 469 2777 5618

Year Built 2000
Fairways GN1 Bermuda Grass
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass

Golf School Academy Yes - "Leadbetter Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Shirts with collars and sleeves; slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. No tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts, or other athletic shorts

Playing Multiple Courses 50

Good Course, High Price for Conditions

Course was in good shape, for the price, but played better this week for about $65, in Orlando and Kissemmee... The drink cart was extremely expensive.

Commented On 2019-02-08T15:30:44.000+00:00

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and we appreciate your feedback. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round with us!

International Course Very Nice Course to play

Booked the course through golfnow.com and when my wife and I arrived, the valet took our clubs and parked our vehicle. No problems checking in, and the price includes unlimited golf balls at their driving range. The starter explained everything about the course, including some very good advise. The course is very plush, and the greens rolled true. We had nobody in front of us all 18 holes. There are plenty (like quite a few) sand traps located everywhere. Several holes have ponds also. If I had any complaint, it would be that the course has NO womans tees. My wife is an average golfer, and thought that the forward tees at 5300 yards was a little long. Yes we would play this course again.

Commented On 2019-02-13T14:18:14.000+00:00

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you and your wife enjoyed your round with us. We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that our starter was able to give you some good advise. We appreciate your feedback on our tees and we can't wait to have you back again at ChampionsGate!

Impressed

Very nice course with lots of challenges. Greens were in great shape and rest of course was also well manicured. Only problem was the shortage of rakes for sand traps.

Commented On 2019-02-07T19:23:51.000+00:00

Awesome! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're also glad that our course conditions met your expectations and we appreciate your feedback on our sand traps. We hope to have you back again soon for your next round!

Commented On 2019-02-06T14:06:44.000+00:00

Excellent! Glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Terrible in every regard

Wow has this facility taken a turn for the worse. Course conditions were very rough and our jpainfully slow 5+ hours round was so bad, I felt compelled to try to save other Orlando visitors our experiences. International course features a nice layout and challenging for all skill levels but just deplorable conditions. Too many great options to even consider this for an Orlando golf trip. If you’re staying at the Omni, you’ll still want to consider traveling off site.

Commented On 2019-02-05T21:46:59.000+00:00

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we'd love the chance to learn more about your round with us. Please reach out to us at championsgategc@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you!

Not my favorite

A little chaotic. Couldn’t find first hole and ten was a fiasco with carts driving from nine people yelling and staff driving around all while trying to tee off.

Commented On 2019-01-31T16:24:50.000+00:00

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course but we apologize for all the chaos. We appreciate your feedback and we hope you will give us another try in the future!

Superb Greens

Really nice course and cool layout. Pretty forgiving off the tee but you better bring your A-game around the greens cause chipping is a challenge. The greens were rolling perfectly, very true and fast but also fair.

Commented On 2019-01-31T16:20:21.000+00:00

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout and that our greens met your expectations. We can't wait to have you back again soon for your next round at ChampionsGate!

Commented On 2019-01-28T18:46:10.000+00:00

Great! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Nice course, excellent staff

Fun, playable, and challenging, this course has it all. The course is in excellent condition and the staff are extremely friendly. We will play here again.

Commented On 2019-01-25T21:31:49.000+00:00

Awesome! We're pleased that you enjoyed our course and the challenge of our layout. We're also glad that our staff left a great impression on you. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round!

Always a pleasure to play there

Championsgate International is a true test of golf. I always say that holes 6 through 8 are the "Amen Corner" of that course. Great condition throughout. Only complaint is that there was a slow foursome in front of us, and no ranger to be found. Hence, we were not able to finish our round before dark.

Commented On 2019-01-25T21:30:07.000+00:00

Wonderful! We're glad that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're sorry that the pace of play was slow and that you weren't able to finish your round. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you back again soon!

Helpful Staff

Staff in pro shop and at carts were very friendly. We were signed up to play with another twosome we didn’t know and the starter allowed them to play alone, so we were usually waiting at every hole. Course was in good shape and pleasantly challenging for both my husband and myself!

Commented On 2019-01-23T14:39:38.000+00:00

Excellent! We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that you and your husband both enjoyed the challenge of our course. We're also pleased that our staff left a great impression on you. We look forward to having you both back again soon for your next round!

This course was in excellent condition, you should add this course to your list to play

If you are up to the challenge you should play here. Tough but fair. Hitting areas are open most of the time but there are some narrow fairways and plent of sand and water hazards to watch out for. Carts have gps which is a nice addition to the round.

Commented On 2019-01-22T20:51:00.000+00:00

Outstanding! We're glad that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're also pleased that you enjoyed the gps on our carts, We appreciate your review and we look forward to having you back again soon!

Fun track

Nice course to play if you have time, I recommend it over its sister course National...

Commented On 2019-01-22T20:39:15.000+00:00

Great! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round!

Commented On 2019-01-17T18:14:52.000+00:00

Great! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

My New favourite Orlando Golf Course

Have played the National course which is great but International for first time today. Conditions are excellent. Layout is really interesting. I’m a middle of the road older white tee guy. Played with a college player and a older couple, decent players from Sweden. Course was a great challenge for all as we played 3 different tee boxes. Can’t wait to give it another try.

Commented On 2019-01-15T20:51:02.000+00:00

Fantastic! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our International course and the challenge of our layout. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

Great staff, amazing course design, and terrific course condition

Love the design, playable but tough with water & bunkers in play.

Commented On 2019-01-09T18:40:40.000+00:00

Fantastic! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and the challenge of our layout. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

Fun Links in Florida close to Disney

I played here on a trip to Disney with my wife. So getting out early was important as I wanted to play at a reasonable pace in order to get back to Disney Springs for the day. Let's say I was more than lucky in terms of pace of play. The starter was great and asked if I want to go by myself or with the twosome behind me. Since they weren't split tee I chose to play on my own and finished the entire round in 2.5 hours!!!

I played quick but the fairness of the golf course's layout was helpful with the pace but it was still challenging. There is trouble of the tee but the fairways are wide and inviting. Other than maybe two holes you really have to miss poorly to be in trouble off the tee. It was a windy overcast day so with it being a links style have to account for that most of the round. Greens were in perfect shape not super fast but they were firm and rolled out well.

The course is very picturesque and plenty of wildlife to see throughout the round. My favorite two holes on the course are probably the Par 5 18th coming down the fairway looking at the Omni is very cool look. And the other is the 12th Hole which is a drive-able par 4 if you are willing to be aggressive and cut the corner on the left side.

Aside from a fast pace and that I played well the final reason I loved this course was the service. As you enter a valet service takes both your car and you golf bag. The staff from the bag drop to the pro shop to the starters are extremely friendly and hospitable. It was also worth the money from the conditions, the layout and the staff.

I will definitely be back!

Commented On 2019-01-22T20:37:45.000+00:00

Terrific! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your round with us and that you were able to play at a good pace. We're also glad that our staff left a great impression on you. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again soon at ChampionsGate!

Commented On 2019-01-09T16:46:08.000+00:00

Excellent! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

A Central Florida top class course

Played here many times over the years and always a delight to play. Pace of play was a bit slow but that is to be expected this time of year.

Great course, great condition.

Commented On 2019-01-09T16:37:17.000+00:00

Wonderful! We're glad that you enjoyed your round with us but we apologize that the pace of play was a little slow. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you back again soon for your next round!

Played the International course this time. Course was challenging and in excellent condition.

Commented On 2019-01-09T16:30:49.000+00:00

Outstanding! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're also glad that our course conditions met your expectations. We can't wait to have you back again soon for your next round at ChampionsGate!

ChampionsGate, Florida