Type Semi-Private/Resort
ChampionsGate Golf Club- National at Omni Orlando Resort

Year Built 2000
Fairways GN1 Bermuda Grass
Greens Floradwarf/Poatrivialus Grass

Golf School Academy Yes - "Leadbetter Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Shirts with collars and sleeves; slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. No tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts, or other athletic shorts

Restaurant

Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Lockers

Playing Multiple Courses 38

Commented on 09/24/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great staff

Course layout (National) is kind of plain, a few very basic holes, Seems like it is made for corporate outings, but in great condition. The staff were all excellent- professional and attentive, and better than any I have encountered in the area. The practice area is good and they include the little things like range balls and bottled water and GPS in the carts.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Wet

Very nice course that has seen an unbelievable amount of rain. Result some fairways unplayable but still a fun round.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Excellent! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Commented on 09/10/2020

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Always fantastic

Champion’s Gate impresses once again - tee to green the course was spectacular and the greens rolled perfect. Played my best ever round which helps of course but I’ve never not had a great time at either of the courses on property. We swap between National and International each time we play here and the two courses couldn’t be more different which we love.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

As always - awesome

Among best 4 or 5 courses in the area. Always in great shape (although the water they usually have in cooler at first tee NOT there- kind of sucked on a brutally hot day) other than hat great pace and course in great shape

Commented on 09/04/2020

Outstanding! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Awesome

course was in very good condition... fairways greens and bunkers.....

Commented on 08/28/2020

Somewhat Shocked

I have been playing golf at various courses throughout the Covid pandemic and this is the first time I was told a course stopped allowing one person per cart. Last I checked, the pandemic is still going on and will be until there is a vaccine. The attendant was nice enough to allow me to have separate carts this time but he was very clear that next time I come back he won’t make the exception. He said there was no county or state rule mandating two carts. While I don’t disagree, I feel strongly about social distancing at this time. Not sure if I will return or not until long after the pandemic is behind us.

Commented on 08/20/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you did not like our shared rider policy. We handle each request for single cart usage on a case by case basis and do everything that we can to honor requests based on course/cart demands. Unfortunately, weekend mornings are more difficult to honor these requests than at other times.

We are following the stipulations of Executive Order 20-139 from the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, the enforcement agency of this Executive Order. The Golf Florida Alliance has received written clarification form Secretary Halesy Beshears allowing all sporting events in Florida to happen at capacity and this applies to golf courses ( including the use of golf carts), tennis courts, and outdoor events. This communication refers golf course operators to follow the golf industries Back 2 Golf guidelines version 4.0 that allows shared carts with the stipulation that proper facial coverings are worn by individuals who do not reside in the same household.

We have seen guest who have concerns with shared cart usage when we cannot make an exception either wear a proper facial covering, which we provide complimentary for those needing it, alternate holes using the cart, or walking the entirety of the round. We hope you are able to understand the logic behind this clarification of Executive Order 20-139. We would be happy to discuss this further at your convenience. Most day's we are able to honor single rider requests, however there are times when we are not able to, especially on Friday and Saturday mornings. Thank you again and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Great condition

Play hear often as this is my home course. Always in great condition. GPS on carts is a game changer, and the staff is always pleasant. Super high rough, bring extra balls.

Commented on 08/20/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

ABitTooSandyForOurLiking

Another beautiful Florida golf course. I would have given an overall '5' rating had there not been so many sand traps. The course was in excellent shape; however, we won't be back because of the excessive # of traps.

Commented on 08/11/2020

Great condition

The course was in great condition. It rained on me for about 3 holes but I was able to finish. The practice area was also nice. I will come back

Commented on 08/06/2020

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

What a pleasure!

We arrived 2 hours early for our tee time due to a cancelled appt and they happily accommodated us. We had played the International Course before, but today we played the National. A couple of SUPER LONG par 5's from the white tees, but some of the par fours were just 225 to 290 yards, so it all worked out in the end.

The greens are pro quality. ZERO blemishes, ZERO bumpiness, rarely a ball mark. Kudos to the staff. The tees were great and you will always find a great lie in the fairway. The ball sits right up waiting to be struck unlike many courses where you have to find some clover or a weed to keep your ball off the dirt. I remember VERY little water on the course and certainly none that came into play. Quite a few bunkers strategically placed. They could have had a little more sand in them, but I'm not complaining. We had a fantastic time and we will definitely be back. Normally this course is a little above my head price wise, but we got a good Hot Deal. About a 70 minute drive for us but was WELL worth it. Highly recommended.

Commented on 08/06/2020

Great day

Staff awesome
Course awesome
Fairways awesome
Greens awesome
I’ve played international multiple times but National was a nice change
National awesome

Commented on 08/04/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Simply the best place I’ve been to so far

I was invited for a short round. It’s the neatest golf course around.
We rented one of the luxury townhouses in ChampionsGate. I highly recommend those too, very comfortable for the family, Alexa ready and with all new appliances and furniture and amenities at a reasonable price.
Text the owner for details 407-636-0544