Type Semi-Private/Resort
ChampionsGate Golf Club- National at Omni Orlando Resort

Year Built 2000
Fairways GN1 Bermuda Grass
Greens Floradwarf/Poatrivialus Grass

Golf School Academy Yes - "Leadbetter Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Shirts with collars and sleeves; slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. No tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts, or other athletic shorts

Playing Multiple Courses 37

Nice Course

Course was in great condition. It is a very nice track, well maintained and worth playing. Can’t beat the value either. Carts were really nice with GPS. Staff was excellent too treated me like a member. Overall great experience.

Commented on 11/14/2019

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Commented on 11/08/2019

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/08/2019

Outstanding! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at ChampionsGate Golf Club!

Should have told us

We booked through Golf Now and were not aware it was cart path only. We wouldn’t have booked if we had known. It was in the low 90s, humid and very little breeze. By the time we were finished, we were soaked through.

The good news is we were the first ones off after a watering break so we were never waiting on other golfers and finished in three hours.

I’ll call before I play there again.

Commented on 10/30/2019

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Great Experience

First class resort. Free valet. Excellent practice area, greens and range. Course in excellent condition from tee to greens. Staff is very friendly. Pace of play was 3 hours for a twosome on a Sunday afternoon. Definitely worth the drive. Get a good deal on the price, range is included, and go play.

Commented on 10/22/2019

Outstanding! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Awesome! Thank you for visiting us at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Tournament Ready

The course was in pristine condition, the tee boxes had been well manicured, the fairways were lush as could be, and for the greens they were tournament ready and had to be a 11 on the stemp. It was a treat playing such a well manicured course, but every time I have played Champions Gate, all 3 courses always seem as they could be tournament ready within a 7 day notice.
Want a challenging round of golf this is the place to play, always enjoy playing here, and for someone thinking of playing Champions Gate, pull the trigger and do it, as it will be a great day.

RJ Sob.

Commented on 10/21/2019

Wonderful! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

National Course

Really nice course. Super friendly service from everyone. Somehow I was solo and did not encounter any other golfers ahead or behind me. Course was in great shape. Free range balls and GPS in the carts. Interesting elevation and rolling fairways.

Commented on 10/17/2019

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/18/2019

Worth the Trip

Excellent course that is worth the drive from Orlando. Course is located about 10 miles down I4 towards Tampa but it is worth the trip. Challenging layout that has generous driving areas on most holes but small and difficult to hit greens. Greens are relatively flat but putt very true and will accept a well struck approach shot. Worth the dollars to play.

Commented on 10/15/2019

Fantastic! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

The perfect round

Such a wonderful place, everyone was super friendly and willing to help and have a talk. The course looks great and fun to play, and the price is very fair!

Commented on 10/14/2019

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at ChampionsGate Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/14/2019

Wonderful! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at ChampionsGate Golf Club!

Great day

Greens were awesome, course in great shape. People couldn't have been nicer. Good golf, good friends, good timef

Commented on 10/07/2019

Played many courses in Orlando over the past few weeks and National course greens are the best. First rate golf facility and a beautifully presented, interesting course.

Commented on 10/04/2019

very good course. Fairway and green in excellent condition. Course a little bit narrow unless you drive straight. I highly recommend this course if you are in Orlando.

Commented on 09/25/2019

Great! Thank you for visiting us at ChampionsGate - National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Fantastic

Great golf course, I strongly recommend this course to everyone.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Great Golf at ChampionsGate

Teed off at around 11am course is in great condition, the first hole seems quite easy for stoke index 1 but don’t let that fool you, some challenging holes to follow.
We have played Jack Nicholas courses in England, Europe and the USA and my husband is convinced that he must have had shares in a sand company as there are always a lot of bunkers! This course is no exception.but still very enjoyable. The 18th is very challenging indeed water to the left bunkers on the right with a big tree just off the centre to the right, placing your ball is the best option but hayho you go for it lol. Fantastic days golf

Commented on 09/23/2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Excellent! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at ChampionsGate Golf Club!

Commented on 09/16/2019

Terrific! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at ChampionsGate Golf Club!

A Canadian Review of The National

First time playing this course, staff was friendly and the course especially the greens are in GREAT shape!

As a single golfer, I caught up to a foursome on the 16th hole. With a marshal sitting in the cart watching the foursome hack up the hole. The marshal seeing that I was a single, have the foursome wave me through.

Not a chance!! It took me over an HOUR to play the last three holes!! What is the sense of having marshals when they don't take control of the situation??

Overall, a very good experience and I will return from Canada to play this course again!!!

Commented on 09/09/2019

Awesome! We're glad you enjoyed first time playing with us and we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing ChampionsGate Golf Club.

ChampionsGate, Florida
Celebration, Florida
3.9019705882

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.