Eagle Creek Golf Club

• 10350 Emerson Lake Blvd, Orlando, Florida 32832, Orange County
  • www.eaglecreekorlando.com

Year built: 2004
Architect(s): Howard Swan (2004), Ron Garl (2004)
Type: Public

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Practice hole: Yes

Dress code: Collared shirts for men, bermuda length shorts, no tank tops, cutoffs or denim is allowed.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, Cash and Travelers checks Welcomed

Yellow 73 6407 yards 70.4 117
Yellow (W) 73 6407 yards 74.1 130
Blue (W) 73 5929 yards 70.5 122

Location is near the airport worth the drive convenient to the city   Great for advanced golfers locals entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views brunch

"Course is great shape"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/15/2018

Eagle Creek is a great fun golf course. Fast greens and Their fairways and tees are in good condition.

Great value.

They can work on pace of play.

5 hour round :(

snowsew's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/11/2018

Great course. Greens fast. Very well maintained. Very friendly staff.

"Nice, fun and friendly course!"

Daniel9347814's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/07/2018

First time playing here and hope to get back soon. Fairways are nice and the greens were smooth and fast. Very friendly staff who were very attentive. My only issues were the driving range and the pace of play. The range was a giant sandbox and it was an extremely long round due to ssssllllooooowwwww golf. Not sure if it was from overbooking or just slow players. Other than that, I would definitely play this course again.

"TMH"

Todd4440094's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/06/2018

Greens were fast; a little marked up but nice overall. Pace of play was slow. Fairways are wide and greens are big. Overall a good challenge, closing three holes are tough ! Always fun to play eagle! Highly recommend.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/31/2017

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/30/2017

louischan's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/21/2017

Commented on 12/23/2017

Dear louischan,

Hello my name is Matthew and I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. I wanted to thank you for your review and rating of 4 stars. If there is anything further you would like to add to your review please feel free to contact me directly at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. We look forward to seeing you out here again soon.

"Best course in St. Cloud/ lake Nona area"

Tjaffe93's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/20/2017

Absolutely love this course. The lay out is perfect, challenging yet forgiving! The back 9 is very exciting and very fun. Love the hills this course has and the bunkers are very deep (recommend just laying up if you end up in one.) the course was in its best condition I've ever played it in. Pin location was definitely in the hardest spot for putting. They are currently having a hole in one prize of 10,000 if you pay 10$ and 5,000 for 5, but good luck... hole 17 is the hardest par three I've played and pin location almost makes it impossible, but I bet it could be done ( tip: no rules on what teebox you hit from so bring a bra just in case). I would recommend this course to anyone. Plus the warm up area is perfect

Hello Tjaffe93,

My name is Matthew and i am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are thrilled to hear about your experience playing our course. In an area with little elevation change we do have some nice hills out on the back 9. Our maintenance crew has been working hard to ensure we have good turf conditions. The hole in one contest is something new that we just started last month. We hope to tell each golfer and give them a chance to win. You never know when you'll have that hole in one. If you didn't pay for your chance just imagine the regret you will feel when you don't make it, right? We look forward to seeing you out here again. Thanks for the great review.

"Beautiful Course!"

CraigByKDW's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/20/2017

Greens were running fast, but got my wedge shots to hold. Tons of bunkers, luckily steered clear of most of them.

No beverage service cart throughout the back nine... just when I was ready for a cold one.

Landscaping adds a ton of eye appeal

This is a most enjoyable course to play!

Hello CraigByKDW,

My name is Matthew and I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are happy to hear that you had a 5 star experience. We do have a lot of bunkers on our course and most of them are in areas that do come into play. I am happy to hear that you were able to avoid most of them. I will try and find out why you did not see a beverage cart on the back 9. We hope to see you back again soon.

"Lots of bunkers"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/19/2017

Great course bunkers are really deep and hard to get out of if you have really bad lies.

Hello u000003032713,

My name is Matthew and I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are please to hear about your excellent experience at our golf course. We do have some very challenging bunkers on our course. It's usually best just to try and get out instead of going for the green. If you have anything further you would like to add please feel free to contact me directly at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. We hope to see you out here again soon.

"I will play again"

kenheaney's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/18/2017

Staff was great.

Booked on Golfnow

The conditions were good. Need players to bend over and repair ball marks on greens this is for all courses.

Played 3 rounds here, White tees.

Over all it was good.

Dear kenheaney,

Hello my name is Matthew and I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are happy to hear about your good experience with us at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Trying to get golfers to remember to repair their ball marks and fill their divots is always a challenge. We do try and go out and repair the marks and fill some divots everyday. It's a never ending process. Next time you are in town we hope that you come back and play us again.

Ishamji's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/18/2017

Dear Ishamji.

Hello my name is Matthew. I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are happy to hear you had a good experience playing Eagle Creek Golf Club. If there is anything further you would like to add to your review please feel free to email me at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. We hope to see you out here again soon.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/18/2017

Dear u1041372

Hello my name is Matthew. I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are happy to hear you had an excellent time playing Eagle Creek Golf Club. If there is anything further you would like to add to your review please feel free to email me at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. We hope to see you out here again soon.

"Worth playing"

Golfnutt71's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/14/2017

Great layout in great condition. Will definitely return

Commented on 12/16/2017

Dear Golfnutt71,

Hello, My name is Matthew and I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are very happy to hear about your excellent round. Our maintenance crew has been working really hard to keep the course in great condition. We are very pleased to hear that you will return to play us again. If you would like to add anything further to your review please feel free to contact me directly at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

"Pleasantly Surprised"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/13/2017
First time playing Used cart Cold weather

I have never made Eagle Creek a course in my rotation in the 3 years I've lived down here but it definitely is now strongly considered a weekend go to. Value was great, staff was attentive (especially when our cart ran out of juice and they promptly delivered another) The greens were in great shape and it was difficult yet inviting. Will be back.

Dear u000003951193,

Hello my name is Matthew and I am the Proshop Supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We try our best to offer the best services we can to each and every golfer. We are happy to hear that you will be playing Eagle Creek Golf Club again and hope it to be in the near future.

Dc4Me's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/11/2017

Fun round, however, was stuck behind a slow group

Dear Dc4Me,

Hello my name is Matthew and I am the Proshop Supervisor here at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are happy to hear that you had a fun round. We do try our best to keep everyone moving on the golf course. Sometimes it is a little difficult to accomplish this task, but we are continuously working on improving our pace of play. We hope that you will come play us again soon.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/09/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Commented on 12/11/2017

Dear u000004260972,

Hello my name is Matthew and I am the proshop supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We thank you for your 4 star review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. If you have anything you would like to add please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. We hope to have you play our course again soon.

"Dec Eagle Creek"

waygballer's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/09/2017
Previously played Used cart Cold weather Verified Purchaser

Very nice British owned course with deep faced bunkers; must shape shots off the tee; greens are large and in pretty good shap; fun and fair layout.

Dear waygballer,

Hello my name is Matthew and I am the proshop supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience at our golf course. Our bunkers can be a little difficult to traverse, our fairways tend to offer a large landing area for all players. The greens are large but can be difficult to read sometimes. We are glad to hear that you that you had fun playing our course and look forward to having you play again.

"Great course layout"

Magdiel9005604's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/09/2017

Eagle Creek is one of my top curses to play, due to the great layout and the course condition.

Commented on 12/11/2017

Dear Magdiel9005604,

Hello my name is Matthew and I am the proshop supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are pleased to hear how much you enjoy our layout and course conditions from your round. Our maintenance crew has been working hard on keeping everything in good condition. We hope to have you play our course again soon.

"Great Layout!"

antiguab's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/08/2017

We played this course on a Friday and had a blast. It was challenging but doesn’t frustrate you. Just enough degree of difficulty. The course and greens were in excellent shape and it was a great pace of play. Food and drinks were reasonably priced. Can’t wait to go back!!

Dear antiguab,

Hello, my name is Matthew and I am the proshop supervisor at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are very happy to hear that you had a blast playing our course. We do have some difficult shots on our course but we offer enough open space to make it fair to all players. We are also please to hear you enjoyed the shape the course is in. We hope to see you back here again soon.