Black T 72 6870 yards 71.3 140
White SS 72 6096 yards 67.0 125
Scorecard for Ashton Hills Golf Club
Black M: 72.9/144 525 365 188 342 442 200 448 523 419 3452 365 439 385 152 463 498 215 383 518 3418 6870
Black Blue M: 71.3/140 525 365 163 321 442 155 425 505 419 3320 365 417 385 133 448 498 160 371 518 3295 6615
Blue M: 70.1/135 492 340 163 321 413 155 425 505 410 3224 342 417 369 133 448 482 160 371 498 3220 6444
White M: 68.4/129 W: 73.8/143 475 315 144 286 385 130 397 478 371 2981 322 403 345 114 400 447 135 347 472 2985 5966
White Gold M: 66.7/124 W: 71.5/132 475 315 118 286 340 130 331 478 297 2770 322 321 345 114 328 447 135 284 422 2718 5488
Gold M: 65.0/120 W: 69.6/127 437 242 118 198 340 115 331 390 297 2468 276 321 288 96 328 389 125 284 422 2529 4997

Year Built 1997
Greens Bent
Architect Desmond Muirhead

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Georgia (2015 #14)

Amazing Food 8

Many changes beneficial

The course has changed and upgraded, and was in great condition. It has always been challenging & remains the same. If there is a complaint, the walkups or walkdowns to many tee boxes & greens was very steep, and only a few had stairs.

ef7d0d0e-d96a-5808-b06f-346299e8c546
AbbyTeeTimes
Commented On 02/17/2015

Thank you for the feedback! We hope to see you again!

Hidden gem

This was 1st time playing course. Very nice track. Nice layout, excellent fast greens. Great pace of play. Got 6" of rain this week. Course had drained well. Bunkers were washed out and full of water but that's expected. Nice tee boxes and fairways too. Long drive from downtown area but worth it. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Only negative is they need to fix the cart paths. Still one of the best courses I have played all year on Golfnow. I will be back for sure!

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 11/29/2018:
Thank you for making the drive out here to play Ashton Hills Golf Club! We're thrilled to hear we made a good first impression and that we're one of the best courses you've played all year. Be sure to come back again soon and don't forget to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 11/06/2018:
Thanks for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! Come back soon. #BestGreens

Greens were incredible. Course wasn’t too busy with it getting colder, so we were able to take our time. The course is a bit of a drive for atlanta but worth every dollar. Great course and is challenging.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 11/06/2018:
Thank you for your great review, Josh! We appreciate you making the drive out here to play and we're thrilled to hear it was well worth it. We hope you make the drive to our golf course again soon! Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Good course, bad service

The course was nice, and the greens were super-fast. Our party of 4 was approached by Richard the marshal around the 12th/ 13th hole and he advised us that people were complaining that “WE” were messing up the greens. We’ve been playing for a few years, every weekend of the year except when it’s below freezing and have never had that issue before. We know proper golf etiquette and we know how to walk, but somehow he surmised that it was us causing the problem. We weren’t the first group to play the course that day, so a lot of people played before us and we also noticed minor scuffs and marks, but didn’t think nothing of it because it’s par for the course.

When Richard approached us, we just shrugged it off and made a conscience effort to watch our steps going forward, even though we knew we didn’t make those marks. After that, Richard proceeded to follow us on every hole, lurking behind us and then finally on the 16th hole we thought he left, but he was perched up top on the tee Box from another hole watching us. Golf is already hard as it is without feeling the pressure of being spied on and watched like you’re breaking the law, so it was frustrating, and nerve wrecking to play under those conditions. When we were on 16 we noticed some marks and said that he’d blame us for it, which he did when one of my colleagues went to talk to him about why he was harassing us. We then proceeded to get in to an argument with him over this and he felt he had a right to do that because of the complaints.

We then asked him to go check 17 since we hadn’t go there yet, another one of my colleagues followed him to 17 and he confirmed that there was already damage on it before we even reached it. At this point we he left us alone, he didn’t check 18, but I guess he went back to the clubhouse to tell his side of the story before we finished.

We got to the parking lot after playing, and Richard is in the back of the parking lot in his cart probably watching us. After I put my clubs away I went up to the clubhouse and spoke to the guy at the desk. A younger guy with a red beard. I proceeded to tell him what happened, never once did he look at me while talking, he had his eyes on the football game and said there were 2 sides to a story and then said that 12, yes TWELVE members called and complained about US specifically messing up the greens (incredible), and that Richard went before us on every hole before we got there and inspected afterwards to confirm that it was us. At that point I said what I had to say and left knowing I’d never be back here again.

All 4 of us are professionals between the ages of 40-45, we’re not some teenagers that don’t know how to act. This type of treatment was not warranted. If you’ve explained an issue to us, then there’s no need to follow us around each hole. We acknowledged it and should’ve been left to play in peace. I hope this isn’t typical behavior of how non members are treated there. No way that this is common policy. We will never go back there and would never recommend it to anyone that we know.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 10/31/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We would like the opportunity to discuss it further and hopefully rectify the situation. Please call the golf shop at 678-224-8586 and ask to speak with Bryan. Thank you.
Commented On 11/05/2018

Hi, Tony. We are glad to see you had such a great time during your visit. Come back and play another round with us again soon!

Great green

Best greens shape ever for this course. Green keeper A plus

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 10/24/2018:
Awesome! Thanks for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club, Jonathan. We take great pride in our greens so we appreciate you taking notice. Come back soon!
Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 10/24/2018:
Thanks for the 5 stars! We're thrilled to hear you always enjoy your experience at Ashton Hills Golf Club. Come back soon!

Great course, fast greens

Great course, well manicured! Fast greens, but know driving around with drinks or food. Everything else was great

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 10/24/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our course conditions. Be sure to book another tee time with us soon!

Challenging course

Some hidden obstacles that makes it more challenging.

Just enough water to keep you honest.

They have narrow and wide fairways.

Greens are in really good shape.

Sand traps do need work, some tend to hold water and some need more sand.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 09/20/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! We appreciate your kind words regarding our greens and course layout. Your feedback about the bunkers is also very important to us. Overall, we're glad you had a 5-star experience and we hope to see you out here for another round soon.
Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 09/20/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! We appreciate your 4-star rating. Come back again soon.

Best course I've played this year

Best course I've played this year. Everything in top shape. Staff very friendly. Cart girl was toooo cute! Will be back.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club. We're thrilled to hear we're the best course you've played this year.

Love the course, greens are rolling nice; however the bunkers are not all well kept, and there are no visible markers at 200 n 150 from the green

Which can effect pace of play.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 09/11/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! We're glad to hear you love the course and enjoyed the best greens in the area. Your feedback is also important to us as we are always looking for ways to improve. Come back again soon!
Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 08/15/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! Any day on the golf course is a great day. Come back soon!
Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 08/13/2018:
Thanks for the 4 stars! Come back soon.
Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 07/26/2018:
Thanks for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club again. Why only 1 star this time?

The course was in best condition in many years.

The course fairways & greens were in excellent condition.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 07/26/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! Your kind words are much appreciated. Come back soon.

Fabulous course

Great greens, great layout excellent conditions.

Thourghly enjoyed the day

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 07/19/2018:
Awesome! Thanks, Ron. Come back soon!

This course was challenging for me

The course was in great shape. For me playing it for the first time was a challenge

. Thanks to the staff for a very well kept course.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club, Danny. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your round. Hopefully this was just the first of many more rounds to come at Ashton Hills!

Always a great round

I thoroughly enjoyed today’s round. The course was in great shape and the weather was wonderful. I always look forward to coming here and will be back in the near future.

Response from Ashton Hills Golf Club on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for playing Ashton Hills Golf Club! We appreciate your kind words regarding the course conditions and we're glad you experienced great weather. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Covington, Georgia