Year Built 1991
Golf Season March - November
Architect Arthur Hills (1991)

Golf Simulator Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed

Bar

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Retirement / Birthday Party

My brother had a golf outing for his retirement we had 50 players the staff and course was great. I’ll be back to play again for sure.

Best course in Ann Arbor

Course conditions were prestine as expected. The course superintendent obviously knows what he's doing. This is a very challenging course, but is enjoyable no matter what your handicap is. I would recommend anyone who is reading this to make a t time at Stonebridge the next time you're looking to play a course in the Ann Arbor area.

Best Course in Ann Arbor

Most fairways are fairly forgiving. Toughest set of Par 3's anywhere. Most green complexes are challenging. Very few flat/straight putts. Look at each chip or putt from the opposite side to see if there are any unexpected downhill slopes. Greens are in great shape and roll pretty fast for a public course.

Very nice course. GPS carts are a bonus. everything was in great shape. Will definitely play again

Great Public Course

The course conditions were excellent. Greens were smooth and fast, rough was long and thick, fairways were excellent. Generous landing areas for drives, then challenge comes around the greens.

Great Layout and Bargain

Had a chance to play Stonebridge recently and really enjoyed the layout and conditioning. Just a fun course from 1 through 18, wish it was in my town as I'd play it regularly. Very friendly staff - great overall experience.

Drivers Course!! 2nd shots make your round.

Drivers paradise!! Wide fairways make it great off the tee, 2nd shots very critical to score. Miss the green, tough up and down on many holes.
Great track!!

Nice experience

I like the wide open fairways. Room for error off the tee boxes. Hazards do sneak up on you so be mindful of that. Played Senior tees because of damp weather tends to reduce yardage. Plays long from whites for us old guys. Only complaint as a single playing alone I was able to play through one group but at the turn a twosome came out of nowhere and literally stole the tee box from me. They skipped holes and "stated " if we slow you down will let play through. That never happened even though I waited on several occasions as they did ball searches and water retrievals. Much to my dismay the starter allowed them to take the tee box on number ten. All I can say is Protocol Mr. Starter.

Keeps getting better

This course is by far the best course in the area. The course conditions are stellar. The new superintendent, management and their crews are all working collectively well and the amenities and the course conditions are proving it.

Great course in a nice area.

Small, fast, rolling greens and plenty of trouble. The course is built through a high-end community and the course is a reflection. Very well taken care off. Course knowledge can save a lot of headache as there's a few tricky holes. I wouldn't call them gimmicky, just helps a lot if you know the best place to miss, and when not to be aggressive. Your irons better be on at this course. 8.5/10

Great course and value

Played on a Friday at 2p. Excellent conditions and 3:45 pace of play. Surprised there was no beverage cart.

Love this course

I try to play this course several times a year. We always play early on the weekends when there aren't a lot of players out yet so pace is very good. This is a challenging course but not so much that it is frustrating for an average player. Always well cared for. The greens are in good shape and fairly fast. I will continue to return.

Course was in excellent condition.

Excellent course. Would have rated this five stars but was waiting on some holes where there was a junior golf program going on.

Michigan Advisor

Doesn't Get Much Better than this

I think I've used that subject line before but it applies here again. Yes, I shot a 38 which is 7 shots under average for me but this course is worth the 5 stars. Greens were rolling perfect and had some good movement to them at times. We played the front and I used driver on all par 4 or par 5 other than the 8th. I heard on the back you have to hit more hybrid/iron off the tee. Although you are in housing development the whole time you are far enough away where if you spray the ball you have some room to miss. Fair amount of doglegs and both par 3 on the front were tough tee shots.

Beer was cold and the beverage cart attendant brought out hot dogs to us after our request in the parking lot which was nice and a little above and beyond. Tuesday at 3:30pm we saw another group behind us on the first hole and then didn't see another golfer until we drove out of the housing complex so go play this course midday during the week, then catch up on work at night like we did.

Interesting Course

This course was extremely well kept and in great shape, but I felt the greens were extremely small. I thought the course layout was pretty descent and fun for sure, but the course design was a little odd. The pin placement sheet was messed up and the hole locations were in the right pin placement sheet. Some of the sprinkler heads were marked with yardages, and some weren't. Overall, it was a good course that is in very good shape.

They have a true gem

I played today, had an original tee time of 12:20, I arrived early and Steve accommodated me even though I was 45 minutes early. Customer service! The conditions of the course were excellent. We have had below average precipitation the last month and a half substantially and the tee boxes, fairways, and the greens were immaculate. Not to mention the sand here is the best in the area not rocky, wet or parking lot unlike some local courses. The weekday rate was well worth the time! Unlike other more expensive courses in the local area this place exceeds the price! Thanks to the general manager, superintendent and the rest of the team today! Replay rate is respectable too!

Shane

Such a great public course. Classic Arthur Hills design. If you have played Stoned Ridge in Bowling Green, Ohio, and enjoyed it, then this course is for you. Greens are in great condition and rolling true. The staff couldn't have been more friendly. The holes are as difficult as you want them to be. Tee it forward to have a nice relaxing, yet challenging day. Play the tips to really unleash this monster of a course.

Would consider this course a shot makers course. Have to be cognizant of where you are off the tee and how you want to attack the greens. If you are looking for a great course at a reasonable price, with all the amenities, then this is the course for you!

Good course but slow play

We enjoyed the course and our rate but the pace of play was slow.

convenient

We played morning of LPGA. course was slow.

Great course, poor pace of play

The front 9 was smooth sailing with people in front and behind us, but on the back 9 we got stuck behind a massive group of older ladies that were playing at the pace of snails. We were waiting about 30 minutes per shot and decided to quit at hole 13. What a waste to pay for 18 at this rate.

Saline, Michigan