The Neumann Golf Course offers golfers picturesque surroundings and a quiet round, as well as four sets of tees so no golfer will be too intimidated.

Golfers who play the Red & White tracks in tandem at the Neumann Golf Course will be golfing the golf course's shortest round, at a maximum par of 72 over 5,957 yards from the Black tees. Should they choose to tee off on the Red Course, they'll do so on a par 4 that plays to 318 yards from the Black tees, and things won't get too long until the sixth hole, one of four holes on the combined golf courses that play to over 400 yards.

This round of golf on the Red and White tracks at the Neumann Golf Course would wind up on a short par-3 that measures 158 yards from the Black tees.

Neumann Golf Course

Year Built 1965
Architect William Diddle (1965)

Dress code Shirt and shoes required

I like the course overall . Its a short course but its tricky and fun. The frustrating thing is splaying it for the first time and not familiar with the layout. Like the 8th hole on the blue .....par 5 and I lost a ball on a well hit drive ....I must have driven through the fairway.....or somebody picked up my ball. That was frustrating.Lots of hills ....

But it was fun . I would play it again.

First time

Fun course. Need to play a couple times.
Lost balls in open areas that were hidden from the tee .

Course

Course is in great shape for as much play this course gets!

Well Maintained. Wide Fairways. Good Scores

No blind shots. Wide fairways. I played from the champion tees (blue). It was relatively short. The course is in excellent shape. What I don't understand is how! They don't have sand/seed to fill in divots, which would make you think that it would look like the surface of the moon. Especially with the amount of traffic this course has. Its always busy! Interestingly, the play hasn't been slow for me yet. Love this course. It's quite forgiving. Would recommend.

VeryNice

I've always had a gd time playing thr but this time it was a pair infront of us going to slow. The ranger should of told thm to pick it up. Overall me and my girl had a gr8 round and will play again.

Don't let the short yardage fool you

Fairways green and well tended, Greens quick but not too quick, although some slopes can get real quick or real slow. Rough is thick and punitive, as I think rough should be, but some won't like it.
It's a short course, but loaded with severe elevation changes. Also, for every driveable par 4, there's one of 440 yards plus. The black tees are not significantly longer than the blues, but, unless you can work the ball both ways at will off the tee, you should absolutely avoid the blacks. I played as a single and passed 3 foursomes, all of whom were very friendly and courteous. I'd definitely give it another play.

Greens

Course is very nice. But be prepared for three Putts. That's what makes this course challenging the speed and break of the greens. But it's a very nice course

FAST greens

Keep the ball below the hole - greens are big, sloping and ridiculously fast. Course has a quirky layout - up and down, left and right. It's more challenging than the slope/rating would indicate.

Voting Day Round

Voted in morning then played golf on a cool cloudy day, fared much better then the Dems. Played white then red nines and found the fairways to be in the best shape of any course we played this year. Hats off to the grounds staff who have them as if it was early May. Greens are always tough but fair, key is to keep ball below the hole. Used a reward from Golf Now which gave us two rounds for price of one. The only problem I have with this course is the infrastructure needs attention and some work, specifically the aging cart paths and wear spots on, around and just leaving them. This condition has been noted on all three nines at this facility. On the blue nine they dumped a load of dirt in the spring to fill in a dangerous area leaving one green but the pile still sits, no one bothered to spread it around. I suggest everyone who plays this course to complain to the Billy Casper management as words to local staff fall on deaf ears. That is a shame as the course fairways and greens are some of the best in this area.

Good Value!

The course was in outstanding shape for the time of year. The staff was very polite and friendly and the play went smoothly the whole round. The only real complaint I may have was the fact the concession was closed and no one was riding the course with refreshments. A minor complaint at that to be honest.
I highly recommend anyone to play this course and I look forward to returning soon.

Short but difficult.

Don't let the short distance of some holes fool you the greens always make up for the lack of yards. I can reach a few par 4's on the drive but put it in the wrong spot on the green and you can 3 putt all day long. Greens are always fast and fairways are lush and green for the traffic that plays this course year round. This time of year during the week you can get around in less than 3 hours.

Nice course/very flexible

We played the red and blue nines. Both were interesting. The course was in good condition but the greens had recently been aerated and sanded so we could not experience the fast greens that Neumann has the reputation for. The degree of difficulty of the course can vary significantly with the tee box selected. As a senior group we opted for the gold in most cases

Enjoyed the course - great service

Enjoyed the golf course - greens were fast but still enjoyed everything.

Slow Play

Made my tee time and arrived on early, when it was our turn to tee off they put another group in front of us that was 20 minutes late for their time. The staff was very rude, I will not be back.

Rollings hills

Nothing straight. Need to be precise on shots. Greens are fast.

This course was average

When i booked this tee time it was labled as a 18 hole tee time and the course did not honor the 18 holes. I was told that our group was only booked to play 9 holes, I tried to show them the email but they dismissed that and would not listen. The course was in good shape, fairways easy but greens are all extremely tough. the course is short so the tough greens mask that on the cards. the course was well over booked so our pace of play for 9 holes was exceptionally slow, about 3.5 hours.

Featured

What a neat course!

It was my first time to play this course but I played very comfortable because the starter was very kind for us and the green condition was super nice. The total distance is not long but it is not too easy. I believe I will play this course as a regular course from now.

The greens were fast with difficult pin positions.

The staff was minimally friendly; there seemed to be some difficulty with the computer system and finding internet bookings. There were multiple groups waiting on the tee with no starter to assist them (some were on the wrong tee). The tee time booked on Golfnow was different than what the clubhouse said it should have been. I think overbooking is the norm for courses managed by Casper Golf

Valid dates: Sep 16, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020