Championship 72 6849 yards 73.2 128
Scorecard for Wekiva Golf Club
Yellow M: 73.2/128 409 383 534 184 385 156 414 425 495 3385 577 418 202 389 442 517 340 165 414 3464 6849
White M: 71.2/125 389 357 506 168 368 143 372 412 475 3190 528 400 187 370 427 489 321 145 397 3264 6454
Green M: 69.7/121 369 331 479 153 350 120 351 398 456 3007 506 381 178 354 415 474 309 131 378 3126 6133
Red W: 73.2/124 357 238 402 145 337 102 331 318 410 2640 444 320 142 311 332 390 300 111 301 2651 5291

Year Built 1972
Greens Champions Bermuda Grass
Architect Ward Northrup Ron Garl (2005)

Walking Allowed No

Great course great employees just need signs on cart paths telling you were the next hole is

Commented On 05/16/2019

Tony, thanks for the 5-star review and sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your comments regarding course signage as we're always looking for ways to improve the experience for our golfers. We hope to welcome you back to Wekiva Golf Club for an even better round soon! #WekivaGC

Friendly welcome and good value

I really enjoyed the course. Not too tight or too easy. Greens in good condition. Friendly welcome from staff and members.

Commented On 05/16/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review and great feedback on our course & staff! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us at Wekiva Golf Club. Come back soon and check out your review shared on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WekivaGC/ #WekivaGC

Commented On 05/02/2019

Bill, we're very sorry to see that your recent experience with us may not have met expectations. We are committed to providing a valuable experience to all of our golfers and invite you to reach out to our pro shop staff to address any of your feedback or concerns directly. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved experience soon.

Little water, but quite tight drives. Fairways not best condition with odd grass patches as were the tees. Greens fast

Not the best of condition as a course, but good to play. Fairways had lots of tufted grass on them, or other weeds, but the ball always had a good lie. Tees were in poor condition, especially the red ones where my wife played from. Lots of weeds and bare patches. However, greens were good and fast.
Pace of round very quick, helped by rain which stopped an hour before our booked time.
I drove from Kissimmee, but would not do so again. However, if I lived near the course, then I would play it again.

Commented On 05/01/2019

Thank you for the 4-star review and taking the time to play at Wekiva Golf Club! We appreciate all of your feedback for improvements, as well as your patience & understanding given the recent rain on the day of your round. We hope you and your wife enjoyed the day with us, and that we can welcome you back for an even better round soon! #WekivaGC

Great course, some fairways are tight but overall great value. Water is only last two holes, but plenty of sand bunkers for challenges. Greens were in good shape last few plays. They also have a excellent range and chipping practice area. Friendly staff too.

Always a great time, great staff, and great atmosphere

Love how Wekiva is always active. Great staff, they are always taking care of conditions. I would like to play here weekly!

Commented On 05/01/2019

Thanks for the 5-stars and great feedback on course & staff here at Wekiva Golf Club! We truly appreciate the support & review. #WekivaGC

NICE LAYOUT A LITTLE FAR

We like to explore various courses. This one was 54 minutes from Clermont so we had to deal with 429/192 traffic coming home. It's a nice course, the gentleman who sign us in was very nice. Had called that morning to see if it was okay to bring a small cooler. The person on the phone sounded younger...when I asked, he hesitated then said "yes, no coolers are allowed" I asked him which was it yes we could, no we couldn't..... turns out it didn't matter. Nice place.

Commented On 04/22/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review and joining us for your first round at Wekiva Golf Club! We appreciate you making the trip and hope you enjoyed the day with us. We do apologize for any miscommunication with our staff, but hope to welcome you back for an even better golf experience soon! #WekivaGC

Needs work

I arrived to the course and was greeted by a friendly staff in the pro shop. I had read reviews about big numbers of groups teeing off. The pro shop personnel offered to send me off the back nine which was nice.
The fairways need some work, some were green, others looked like they were dormant. The greens were decent and rolled nicely. The sand traps were nice. Compared to other courses near it will be a while before I come back to play. I may try it later in the summer.

Commented On 04/11/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review and taking the time to share your feedback with us. All of your comments on some of our course conditions have been shared with our staff as we're always working towards improvements, but we're glad to hear you still enjoyed your recent round with us. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back to Wekiva Golf Club for an improved experience soon! #WekivaGC

5-some

This is not the first time I've been stuck behind groups of 5 and even 6 players in one group. By the time we reached the 4th hole, we were backed up to the tune of 10-15+ min. at the tee. I've been behind oversized groups at other courses also. This is a phenomona that I have never experienced outside FL. What really bugs me though is the ignorance of the group, in that they lack the etiquette to let twosomes pass through.

Commented On 04/09/2019

John, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we truly apologize for any inconvenience regarding the pace of play and other players on the course. Our staff does our best to manage the pace of play on the course, but we appreciate your patience & understanding on a busy day. Your comments have been shared appropriately, and we hope we have the chance to welcome you back to Wekiva Golf Club for a much-improved round soon.

Great Conditions

The course is in the best condition I have ever seen and the new carts are terrific. Everything is great and the greens are lightning fast and hard. Really the only negative are the fivesomes on the course. Don't know why management allows this aggravating nuisance repeatedly. It does not benefit anyway and is very discouraging for anyone behind them. Kudos to the grounds workers for a fine job. Now if management would just appease almost everyone and ban fivesomes. A group of five players can play much more efficiently and effectively as a threesome and twosome. Additionally, I have never been behind a fivesome that moves at a normal to fast pace. It just does not happen. That is why they are banned on almost every course except del la Russa's (sp) Wekiva course.. It's time to get smart.

Commented On 04/09/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, however, we're very sorry to see your recent experience with us may not have met expectations. We would appreciate any additional feedback on your round, and encourage you to reach out to our pro shop staff so we may address any concerns with you directly. We hope we can welcome you back for a much better experience soon.

Commented On 04/09/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and 3-stars. We hope you enjoyed the day with us, but would appreciate any additional feedback on how we can make your next visit a 4- or 5-star experience. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for another round soon!

Commented On 04/02/2019

Thanks for the 4-stars and choosing Wekiva Golf Club! Come back soon. #WekivaGC

Good course, needs some attention

We played the front nine very fast, unfortunately the back was slower. Very windy day, made for longer holes and harder shots.. Fairways and , greens are good, some rough areas, overall a good experience for a first time play. I would play again.

Commented On 03/29/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review and joining us for your first round at Wekiva Golf Club! We're glad to hear you were still able to enjoy your round with us despite the windy conditions, and we hope we have the chance to welcome you back on a better day soon.

Commented On 03/26/2019

Thanks for the 5-stars and choosing Wekiva Golf Club! Come back soon. #WekivaGC

Course in good condition. Pace of play was biggest issue but overall very playable

Commented On 03/12/2019

Tanya, thanks for the 3-stars and taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience with the pace of play on the day of your round, but we appreciate your patience. We're glad you still enjoyed the day with us, and we hope we can welcome you back for an even better round soon!

Big fun

The course is challenging enough. Plenty of sand traps. Every green is well guarded. The whole staff made my day a great one. They went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Even on my way to my car after my round, they thanked me for playing their course. This customer service goes a long way with me. Thanks guys for the fun round, I will be coming back.

Good course

Good layout. Played in 3 hours due to rain prior to my tee time. I would play the course again.

Commented On 03/12/2019

Thanks for the 4-stars and great feedback! We're glad you were able to enjoy the day with us at Wekiva Golf Club despite the weather, and we look forward to having you back for an even better round soon. #WekivaGC

Enjoyable retreat, ... in the middle of urban bustle.

For a course tucked into sub-divisions ... feels remarkably outdoorsy. Well maintained greens, tee boxes and grounds. Friendly staff & a GREAT practice/warm-up area.

Greens rolled true & slightly fast (for the rainy morning start) 7 one putts!!

Commented On 03/06/2019

Craig, thanks for the 4-star review and awesome feedback on our course! We truly appreciate your comments on our conditions, facilities, and staff. Thanks for choosing Wekiva Golf Club and come back soon! #WekivaGC

Fair challenge

Nice track, fairly priced. Greens rolled true but a bit slow. Raked in carts which means golfers forget them and don’t rake. Overall a good place to play

Commented On 03/06/2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, as well as the 4-star review. We're glad to hear we can offer you a valuable golf experience, but we appreciate your comments on our greens and rake placement for potential course improvements. We hope you enjoyed the day with us at Wekiva Golf Club and look forward to having you back for an even better round soon! #WekivaGC

Apopka, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Winter Park, Florida
Lake Mary, Florida

Valid dates: May 24, 2019 - Oct 13, 2019
Save on lodging and Canyons Golf! Give your drive the adventure it deserve this summer at Canyons Golf.
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!
Unlimited Golf Stay and Play at St James Bay Golf Club