Redhawk Golf Course
Blue (W) 72 6175 yards 77.4 141
Scorecard for RedHawk Golf Club
Gold M: 74.2/140 528 398 358 153 471 392 560 167 480 3507 450 561 161 474 342 358 464 205 534 3549 7056
Black M: 71.8/132 496 371 339 136 444 369 533 152 415 3255 425 526 139 426 336 347 407 177 506 3289 6544
Blue M: 70.1/126 W: 77.4/141 459 349 333 130 411 363 508 141 375 3069 410 497 140 411 322 326 377 159 464 3106 6175
White M: 68.4/120 W: 75.1/139 453 343 316 108 371 331 482 129 350 2883 385 491 118 384 302 320 371 131 434 2936 5819
Red M: 66.1/112 W: 73.8/133 423 311 293 90 333 300 459 104 325 2638 360 456 94 353 278 301 335 101 399 2677 5315

Year Built 1991
Architect Ron Fream (1991) Mark O'Meara

Terrible

I always heard this place was great. Guess my standards are a little high.
Starting with very first hole maintenance crew blasting weed eaters not 10 feet from us, never shutting off while we hit. One time I was in cart and not 3 feet from my leg he had weed eater going . Just stupidity. Course was not kept up for a suppose to be great course

Commented On 07/18/2019

Hi Tyder, we're sorry to hear that. Rest assured that we've spoken with our maintenance staff accordingly. We really hope you'll give us another chance, we'd love to see you back at Redhawk again soon.

Great time

Had a great time. Course in great shape. Bunkers can use some work but greens and fairways were great.

Commented On 07/01/2019

Thanks for the great review, be sure to book another round with us soon!

Championship Course

Was a fun a challenging experience for this 15 handicapper. Some greens edges had damage but overall beautiful, the rough was very thick and a little off target meant lost balls. I had a blast and highly recommend this course- great value for the money and the staff are very friendly!

Commented On 06/18/2019

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review on Golf Advisor, Scott. Thanks for coming out to Redhawk, we hope to see you again soon!

Best course in the area

I’m no golf guru, but this is the best course I’ve played from Temecula all the way up to San dimas. The course is unbelievably green and maintained. The greens are hydrated but rolls excellent. Hands down 5 stars in terms of the course. This is now my go to for playing.

Commented On 06/17/2019

We're glad to hear it! Thanks for the 5-star review, we hope to see you again soon!

Funny layout

If you’re in Temecula, this is a course to play. Pretty straight forward some fun two and three level greens.

Well established vegetation and plenary of rough compared to Las Vegas.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review, DJ. Be sure to book another round with us soon!

Plays Twice a year
Commented On 05/28/2019

We appreciate you taking time to review us on Golf Advisor. If you'd like to speak to someone in the Pro Shop about your experience, please give us a call at (951) 302-3850.

Challenging

Layout was interesting and challenging. Would like the bunkers to be filled in better because it can cause injury due to hard sand. Some parts of the rough are too thick but it might have been the idea of the course developers. Could work on maintenance of greens but I like the green layout with little breaks and speed changes. Overall, enjoyed the time.

Commented On 05/24/2019

We're glad to hear it, Cho! Thanks for taking time to review us on Golf Advisor. Be sure to book another round with us soon.

Had heard about this course a lot. Is pretty tired. I’m sure it was great 20 years ago. 11:30 tee time on a Friday, took just over five hours to play.Good value but not what I was expecting.

Commented On 05/20/2019

We're sorry to hear you feel that way. If you'd like to speak with someone in the Pro Shop about your experience, please give us a call at (951) 302-3850.

Not like the old days, but still a nice course

Hadn't played Redhawk in many years as it is a bit of a drive from San Diego, but found a great rate on Mother's Day and my wife was excited to play the course again. Many years ago, the course was much more open and surrounded by a lot of native landscape. Now (and for at least the past 5+ years) the course is tight with houses lining most holes. The layout still allows you to pull the driver in most cases, but must admit that on some holes (particularly on the back 9), stepped down to the 3 or 5 wood despite 425+ yds (into the wind) on several par 4's given houses. Fairways were good, greens very good, but rolling slower than expected - which is probably good given some of the slopes/undulations. Traps were mostly raked (footprints in probably 1/3 of them, which is frankly pretty good for public courses these days). There did seem to be a number of people just randomly skipping holes and trying to jump in. Also, the course sent off a number of two's (including us) and singles instead of putting groups together. None of the groups seems to want to join up (the pair ahead of us didn't ask - which to me is appropriate etiquette when waiting on a slow 4 some ahead), but i suppose also their prerogative if marshals don't care (and I didn't see one). There were several singles all playing on their own and at different times, 3-4 of them would be on a tee waiting as there were 4's and 3's as well - to each his own I guess. We started at 1:30 and finished just after 6:15. Not bad, but was expecting pace to be a bit better than that given M-day and a late tee time. All in all, course was nice and a fun day.

Commented On 05/15/2019

We're glad to hear you enjoyed you and your wife enjoyed your Mother's Day at Redhawk! Father's Day is coming up quick, maybe another trip to Temecula is in order? We hope to see you again soon.

Commented On 05/06/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review! Be sure to book another round with us soon.

Fun Day

Played Redhawk for the first time and we had great weather. The fairways were a bit thin but the greens were fantastic.
A very challenging course and it would help playing the course more than once.
Pace of play was great. It took approximate 3.5 hours.

Commented On 04/25/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review, we appreciate you taking time to rate us on Golf Advisor. Be sure to book another round with us soon, we hope you make... Justbirdies!

GAMBLING MAN

Redhawk was a pleasant surprise, starting with the friendly folks in the Pro Shop and the Starter who bumped me (as a single) up on the tee sheet to join a twosome ahead of my tee time. He also encouraged me to walk, which was a bit challenging because of some of the long distances from greens to tees. It is an enjoyable course to cover on foot. The round starts with a risk/reward Par-5 that a first time player will be unsure how much of the dogleg to take on. The second shot is over a small creek and the green is further protected by a false front. The round ends with a sharp dogleg left Par-4 that does not require a driver but forces precision. In between, there are pleasant elevation changes and scenery and challenging par threes. I perhaps played one tee closer than I would prefer since I was paired up with an existing group, but would definitely enjoy going back and playing Redhawk. Take a break from the local casinos and other local expensive clubs and give this track a try.

Fun and challenging course

Greens were awesome and fairways are well maintained had a great time people were very friendly and helpful staff

Commented On 04/18/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review, we appreciate you taking time to rate us on Golf Advisor. Be sure to book another round with us soon!

Love the layout

Greens in great condition holding very well.could use some better sand in the traps kind of hard packed.the island green was fun to play.the burgers are huge and delicious and the beer cart was seen just at the right times.everyone there very friendly.will definitely be back with other friends.

Commented On 04/15/2019

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Redhawk! Be sure to book another round with us soon.

A True Gem

This is honestly an amazing course. One of my new favorites to play now. It was my first time playing this course so as per usual I read the reviews before I got here, I’ve been seeing plenty of negative reviews recently, mostly from the recent rains. Honestly when I played the course it was in such great condition, yes some areas were overgrown but if you hit the fairway then there is no issues, also made the rough much tougher which is great. This track is pretty difficult as well which made it really enjoyable. The island green par 3 is amazing, I unfortunately splashed down in the water but ended up holing out to save par which was great. We played at 11am on a Sunday for $65, somehow there was not a single wait on any hole or anyone behind us which is crazy for a course this nice on a Sunday afternoon. The $65 price for the round is definitely justified given the course layout, the challenge, course conditions, etc.... The only complaint I do have is that this website says they have GPS for you but my cart definitely didn’t have GPS in it but that was okay because I use 18Birdies and the yardages on there were extremely accurate with my buddy’s range finder. I will definitely be back to play this course again!

Commented On 04/05/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, thanks for coming out to the course. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Redhawk - and congrats on the epic par save on #8! Be sure to book another round with soon.

Commented On 03/25/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate the 4-star rating! Hope to see you back at Redhawk GC soon, Jeff.

Course in disrepair

Cart paths in serious disrepair. Beautiful, dry day and not a single mower was working anywhere on the property with clover and weeds nearly a foot tall everywhere and greens rough as a riverbed which also had not been recently mown. Pretty sad from the way it used to be and far from its' potential.

Commented On 03/21/2019

Sorry to hear your experience was less than ideal, Stephen. Course conditions are our top priority, and we're working hard to ensure a pleasurable playing experience for all our guests. Thanks for coming out to the course, we hope you'll give us another chance soon!

Commented On 03/18/2019

We appreciate your 4-star rating. Join us for another round soon!

Been Awhile

Finally got to play here again. After all the rain we had, though it might under water. Only water was the tunnel between hole 1&2 and 17&18. Nice river there. Kind of fun.
Some green were a bit bumpy, due to the recent rain and it rained on us on holes 10-12.
But the fairways were good, the green decent and the pace of play adequate.
Even made a 60+ foot putt on #18 to close out the match.

Commented On 03/07/2019

We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon.

Love it

This course was clearly designed to be high end, it strikes me as an old private country club. I love the layout, I love the touches like all the tunnels rock work that make them look like caves. The restaurant there was better than most, I love this place.

Commented On 03/07/2019

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in town.

4.6519411765