View of the 11th Pala Mesa Resort

Year Built 1961
Fairways Kikuyu Grass
Greens Kikuyu Grass

Greens great shape

Course was in really good shape. Great value. Golf shop was super friendly and helpful. Snack bar wasn’t open at the turn around 5pm which was a bummer, but other than that the round was great!

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001421573! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Taking shape

Course is nicely taking on all of the work they are putting into it. Visual improvements, tee box’s and other updates really paying dividends if you ask me. Looking beautiful and well managed. Thanks for a great and challenging golf experience..

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Pala Mesa Resort. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Played in the afternoon,got out right on time.
Course was in the best shape I've seen in years and I have been playing it since the 90's.
Nice to see that a facility actually did something during
the closures!

Good Golf at Pala Mesa

The staff here is so friendly and helpful. The course is in pretty good condition, good fairways and only a very few greens need some repair. Otherwise, it's a great course to play.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, travel001! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Greens

Greens can use a little more TLC, but I know these folks will address this issue very soon. Overall the golf course looks to be in pretty good shape. Fairways and roughs aren't bad at all, considering it was all in quarantine.

Good shape

Pala is in good shape. Only thing I didn’t like was the practice green was significantly faster than the on course greens. Good deal for $40.00 with a cart.

Pala Mesa Golf Course Rocks

I love this course. Unfortunately, Aqua Terra restaurant was not open because they offer a great bar to finish the day.

I won't give negative stars, but the golf cart today kinda sucked. The GPS kept going out and the music feature, although awesome on Sunday, kept going out today.

Overall a great day!!

Thanks PM

Commented on 05/13/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, CraigPuma! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Walked course, almost killed me.

I was surprised that the pace of play was good and I walked the course. Most courses seemed packed, but Pala was relatively sparse with players. I had a 10 am tee off time, only one on the tee box and didn't see anyone in front of me all day.
Green's plush, roll true. Fairways solid clean with second cut grass not to long. Of course sand traps were nasty, no one is tending to them. Certain Covid 19 rules to follow - no rakes, ball doesn't sit down in cup, no ball washers, no drinking water etc.
Overall course challenging, well maintained, fun lay out, had a good time.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Love this course

Always enjoy playing Pala Mesa.....have been doing so for 20 yrs.... The course is always well maintained and the staff is on the ball ,friendly and professional. Played on Mother’s Day and the course was quite but Aaron went out of his way to make sure we had a good round.
Recommend this course to golfers of all levels.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, 1954gg! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Beautiful Day

My hubby and I escaped the heat by us and came to Fallbrook to enjoy the day and that we did. Even got a couple of sprinkles to cool us off. The course was in great shape but the rough was a little thick which made it hard to find our ball but with all in all it was great day and we played just under 4 hours even though we had to wait on quite a few holes. I will be happy to book more rounds !!!

Commented on 05/13/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Starbucks4me! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Booking Tee Times

Since turning over the booking of tee times to Golf Now, it is a very difficult process to make tee times over the phone. The quality of this one-time beautiful course continues to slide down hill.

Pala Mesa

We spent a lovely day on the course. We last played 30 years ago. Super impressed with the course and staff. Will play again.

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hi u000004377352. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pala Mesa Resort.

Great day for a quiet round

Turned out to be a bit humid today but the course was in great shape and continues to invest to improve the experience. Staff is great as always. Bit of a walk in the end but a beautiful, laid back day. Thanks again Pala Mesa !

Commented on 05/11/2020

GREAT day at Pala Mesa!

Course is in above average condition. Staff was awesome. I had a slower than molasses foursome in front of me, but I was a single so it is to be expected. Once I was finally asked to play through (on 10th hole) the pace was exceptional.
This is a nice, moderately difficult course with some fairly narrow fairways that can be a bit challenging. However, it is a great layout and really nice for a "bogey" golfer (which is ME)! I REALLY like this course and staff!

Commented on 05/06/2020

Course closed door to Corona Virus

Course closed due to Carina Virus, need a credit, or voucher for replay when they reopen.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Hi u201257533. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop upon our re-open.

Pala Mesa

Course was in good shape and no rain was plus. The price we paid was very low. We will play here again.

Commented on 03/11/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003258094! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Commented on 03/09/2020

Overall rating

I found pala Mesa to be a great golf course with excellent course management. The course is always win great playing shape. I love the layout and it makes for a great playing experience.
I am always looking for a good bargain and I usually play it when the rate is good .
I consider pala Mesa one of the better golf courses in the area.

Commented on 02/26/2020

Really disappointed

They charge you for GPS, which is on the cart and operational.
Four holes did not have the pins in place. There were no flags on these holes and had no idea were to approach the green..
Half way through, a shotgun tournament started so waited 20 to 25 minutes per hole on the back nine.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hi chrisfroh. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Pala Mesa Resort. We hope to see you again in the future.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020