View of the 11th Pala Mesa Resort

Clubhouse

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Nice layout in Good Shape

Thisxis a challenging course requiring accuracy off the tee and shots into the greens. All the holes are unique and the greens are nasty fast and tricky. The overall condition was good except for bare spots in the fairways The driving range and practice putting greens were good

Back again after many years

Overall the course was in nice shape compared to my last visit quite a few years ago. The greens are really challenging with some severe severe slopes and contours. Based on the current pricing in the area, the course is one of the best values among the more challenging layouts.

Commented on 11/27/2020

Hello, ChuckLund. Thank you for visiting us at Pala Mesa Resort. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, raynaldod17! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hello. Thank you for visiting us at Pala Mesa Resort. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Okay course

decided to book after reading reviews and seeing pictures and drive 1.5 hours. Course needs some work for the price. tee boxes were fine, the fairways were worse than a course around my area that I usually pay 40-50 dollars for. greens were ridiculously fast. staff was awesome but the course fairways were the only thing that makes this a 3 star review. Pace of play was fine.

Commented on 11/25/2020

Hello, u915490664. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort.

Poor conditions

Every fairway was in bad shape, greens were a mess, tons of ball marks and someone apparently did not know how to pick up their feet while they walked. Spike marks were everywhere. Waiting 5 minutes on every tee box. Staff was great and tried to help. Definitely not worth $85.00.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hi u959858665. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Pala Mesa Resort. We hope to see you again in the future.

Greens were fast fast fast. Must be below hole, tough course not many bail out areas. Could be tough for a anyone over 18 handicap

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, 22mikes! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Looking Good

I’ve played this course several times over the years. It has never bee in better condition. The greens are immaculate. They are very fast. The fairways are in good condition. The sand traps are ok. The facility has a nice restaurant or you can grab a bite at the snack shack. I plan to play there more frequently. It is a good value

Commented on 11/19/2020

Hello, powayray. Thank you for visiting us at Pala Mesa Resort. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good course overall

The course all in all is in okay shape. They do have some fairways that they are repairing and i'm sure that this will make this course more enjoyable. I liked the layout and would definitely play this course again.

Commented on 11/19/2020

Hello, artlaura. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort.

Slick Greens

It is impossible to rate off course amenities during these COVID times. Course was decent. Greens were in good shape but very fast almost to unfair. On a few holes, putts that came up 12 to 18 inches short ended up trickling back 25 feet leaving a longer putt than the initial attempt. That really was my only issue.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, u314160012528. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort.

Needs work and course marshals

The fairways are very inconsistent in terms of the type of grass and are at times bone dry and then mushy and wet, multiple areas are under repair. The greens are not too bad but inconsistent on their speed. At times the pace of play was painfully slow, almost a five hour round; having a course Marshall to “encourage” groups to speed up play would be helpful.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, David7061073. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hello, HyunchangKo1. Thank you for visiting us at Pala Mesa Resort. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Green is more than excellent

The fairway and rough were not the perfect, but I was OK to me. The condition of the Green was excellent. I think it was the best in my all rounds in 2020. It was very difficult to put especially downhill putting. However, I really enjoy putting on such Green like PGA tournaments.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kayhashi! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Pala Mesa ate my lunch

Quite a number of 'ground under repair' spots all over, and some tee boxes need some rework. Fairways in pretty good shape, but the fast greens will kill you (home course green not nearly as fast). I enjoyed the day and will return a rematch.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Rujorujo! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Commented on 11/12/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000005822674! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort!

Excellent course

Great course, with easy access and close to my home !

Commented on 11/11/2020

Good shape

Greens were fast and in excellent shape. Overall very good for being such a dry year.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, kangage7277. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort.

Commented on 11/16/2020