Stonebridge Golf Club

Year Built 1972
Architect George Cobb

Golf School Academy Yes - "Stonebridge Golf School"

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.
Single Allowed No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Tennessee (2019 #20)

Like the course and the people

Good course with outstanding practice areas. The sand bunkers could use more maintenance but the greens and fairways are well maintained. Super staff and friendly atmosphere. Snack bar and lounge area are good. Well stocked pro shop. A good value with enough challenges for the low handicapper and playable for less experienced golfers. I play a fe!w times a week and Stonebridge is a fun place to play. I made a hole-in-one on # 2 in July with my family watching

Response from on 09/07/2018:
Hello, We're glad you enjoyed our course. Congrats on making a hole-in-one. Thank you for your business and book your next tee time with us soon.
Response from on 07/31/2018:
Hi, We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great value

Awesome course & in great condition- friendly staff & GPS carts! Challenging & fun course!

Response from on 07/23/2018:
Hello, We are pleased to hear that you loved our course conditions, course layout, staff friendliness, the pace of play, value for the money, and off-course amenities. Thank you for your business and remember to book your next round with us in the near future.

So close to fantastic

This course is great, for the money it’s almost a crime.

Greens are fast and the course is challenging but fair. Only 2 issues: the bunkers and Cartpath. Many bunkers were extremely thin, almost to the point of completely hardened. Cart path just needs to be repaved. It’s extremely bumpy, so take it slow.

All in all great course and I will definitely return.

Response from on 07/20/2018:
Hi Martin, Thank you for providing your feedback. We will address your comments with our management team. In order to make improvements. We look forward to seeing you again.
Response from on 07/20/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving the Stonebridge Golf Club with a 5-star rating. We're glad you enjoyed the course layout, course conditions, value for the money and staff friendliness. Book your next round with us soon.
Response from on 07/13/2018:
Hello, Thank you for your 5-star rating! Book another round with us soon.

Amazing Course

A friend and I were looking somewhere nice to play for the 4th and we found a hot deal for an early tee time here. The course was in amazing shape and both the staff and other golfers were incredibly friendly. The pace of play was okay since it was a morning tee time, but if you play in the afternoon be prepared for a 5 or 5+ hour round. Overall we had a great time and were very pleased with the course and would definitely play here again.

Response from on 07/09/2018:
Hi Jared, Thank you for leaving Stonebridge Golf Club a 5-star rating. We're glad you enjoyed our course layout, course conditions, staff friendliness, value for the money and off-course amenities. We look forward to seeing you very soon out on the golf course.

No Pace of Play

Got to tee box 10 minutes ahead of schedule to find 6 groups waiting, including a five some. No starter, no marshal, not the way to manage a Saturday. Teed off 20 minutes late after two groups went to start the back 9. After a 2' 40" front 9, my partners called it quits so I had to as well. Really like the layout but the pace of play was so bad I may not be back.

Response from on 07/09/2018:
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback. We would like to apologize for the pace of play. We will address your comments with our management team. Please allow us to make it up to you in the near future.

Course shaping up

Course is in the best shape it’s been in years. The maintenance crew is taking the time and effort needed to make it the best course in West Tn. They are showing a lot of pride in their work and that makes me proud to play there.

Response from on 06/25/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Stonebridge Golf Club a 5-star rating. We take true pride in improving our facility. Thank you for your business and come back again soon.

Slow Play

The pace of play was ridiculously slow. We waited on every tee box and every fairway. When we made the turn to go to the par 3 10th, there were 14 people on that hole. There were 4 on the green, 2 on the tee box and two foursomes waiting plus my group. There are too many other places to play that don't take 5 1/2 hours to get around.

Response from on 06/20/2018:
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback. We would like to apologize for the pace of play. Please allow us to make it up to you in the near future.
Response from on 06/11/2018:
Hello, Thank you for your 5-star rating! Book another round with us soon.

Stonebridge

Enjoyed the game and the golfers were really nice and let me play through when I caught up to them it was a good game

Response from on 06/14/2018:
Hello, We are glad to hear that you had a great time at Stonebridge Golf Club. Thank you for providing your feedback and business. Remember book your next round with us soon.

Maybe a bad day?

First off I love this course. VERY tough course for someone still learning but beautiful and fun none the less. However this time when we played it was not a good experience. Usually there is a starter and Marshalls going around but today they had none.

We had a foursome and were playing best ball and would spend Zero time looking for Lost balls so we were not playing a slow pace by any means. However they sent 2 twosomes and 3 individual golfers behind us at a very quick pace. (No one got paired together?)

We let the first pair play thru. Then the second pair skipped the hole we were on as we were putting. Wouldn’t be a big deal except between the 2 of them they tee’d up 7 times from the tee box.

So as we are waiting, 1 by 1 the 3 individuals came up over the next 2 holes and we were polite enough To let them play thru.

Response from on 06/14/2018:
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback. We do want to apologize for the pace of play. We're glad you enjoyed the course layout and conditions. Thank you for your business.

Stonebridge

Some holes are tough and some are easy. Had a threesome ahead of us that took forever. They finally let us play through at hole 5 and it was a breeze the rest of the way.

Response from on 06/14/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Stonebridge Golf Club a 4-star rating. That was of the threesome to let you through at hole 5. We're glad that turned your day around. Thank you for your business and book your next round with us soon.

Good golf

Course was in really good shape people were very friendly and even though it rained it was still a lot of fun

Response from on 06/21/2018:
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating. We're glad a little rain didn't ruin your day! Thank you for your business and book your next round with us soon.

They should call them sands not greens

The greens were covered in sand. If they are going to put that much sand on the greens they should close the course.

Response from on 06/21/2018:
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We will address your comments with our management team. Please allow us to make it up in the near future.

Watch out for regulars!

This was the third time playing this course. Pace of play has been an issue all three times. Like other reviews, groups of self proclaimed regulars will not let you ply through.. even after spending way too much time at the turn. They are rude and arrogant. Definitely let a bad impression on my wife and I. This will more than likely be the last time I play here which is disappointing because the staff is nice, course is taken care of, and beer is cheap. But, those so called regulars are killing your brand. Regulate their pace and have them leave their poor attitudes at home.

Great price

Great price and the greens were in great shape just needed to be blown off. The rest of the course was very muddy. It’s very laid back and a decent course for the price but they need to control the pace of play better.

Cheap beers in the clubhouse is definitely a plus

Commented on 04/11/2018

Neal
Thank you for your review and we welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Johnny Lyon
General Manager

Nice Course, Bad Cart Paths, Horrible Service at Cafe/Bar

Round was mid afternoon on a Sunday. Not many folks in the cafe, also not many out on the course. Before the round I was going to grab a sandwich and couple beers to take out with me. Took nearly 20 minutes to get said sandwich. (That was only after they didn’t have two other types of sandwich I asked for.) The reason given was “the previous shift didn’t make any.” Excuse me, you’re running around in the kitchen talking on your phone, not even putting it down to speak to me, if you knew that these things weren’t done, wouldn’t it be productive to put the phone down and do them? Anyway, after getting my sandwich 20 minutes later, I was off on my round (10 minutes after my tee time). Course played well, decent condition for the weather we’ve had lately. But, the cart paths are horrible. Its crazy that they had so much money for new carts with GPS, but paid no attention to the cart paths, put those new cart suspensions to the test! If you didn’t already have bag chatter on your irons, you will after a round here. And it won’t be minimal, they’ll look like your grandfathers old worn out set of Ben Hogan’s!

Anyway, I may come here again but if I do, it will be during a time when it is not cart path only, and I will not be stopping to get anything to eat/drink. Wouldn’t want to interrupt the call of the woman in the kitchen!

Commented on 03/29/2018

u327281010,
Thank you for your review and for playing at Stonebridge Golf Club.

We welcome you back when we are off the cart path as all the rain this year has forced us to stay on the cart path to protect our course.

Best Regards,
Johnny Lyon
General Manager

Bartlett, Tennessee
Collierville, Tennessee
Germantown, Tennessee
Millington, Tennessee

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.