Palm Beach Golf Course is an enjoyable par-3 course that offers a round that is as good as a championship course. It is one of the top-rated par-3 courses in the country. The innovative Paspalum turf that is used throughout the course is both drought and saltwater-tolerant, guaranteeing lush green conditions no matter what. The course has a rolling terrain, offering curves and elevations that provide scenic views of the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. Almost every hole on the golf course enjoys beautiful scenery but being sandwiched between the ocean and the Intracoastal, there are treacherous breezes that can affect your game. The layout starts on the beach and then moves along the Intracoastal. The sandy dunes on the beach provide the course with some interesting challenges. It is an excellent place to hone your short game skills.

Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course

Year Built 1961
Greens Bermuda grass
Architect Dick Wilson Raymond Floyd (2009)

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Men to wear collared shirts, but T-shirts with sleeves are equally acceptable; Ladies may wear sleeveless shirts but no very short shorts.

palm beach gem

Love this course
Enjoy playing and enjoying lunch on the terrace
Staff always friendly and pleasant
Recommend the course to everyone

Commented on 01/17/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000004499523! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Palm Beach Par 3

My husband and I enjoyed our round of golf today at this course. It was crowded but the pace of play was good. This course is so well located with views of Intercostal Waterway on front 9 and lovely ocean views on back 9. The course allows you to focus on your short game in a lovely location. I would play here again on a future trip to this area.

Commented on 01/16/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Palm Beach Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000005913109! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Challenging layout with beautiful views

Beautiful views and challenging golf. Par 3’s of varying length creates many opportunities to test your short game skills.

Commented on 01/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, MaryAnne1050162! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Commented on 01/10/2020

Stunning views and some very interesting holes

A Great Place for a few hours Of Golf which test your ability for the short game. Beautiful property and great restaurant for cocktails and food afterwards.

Commented on 12/17/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, vodka! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Not worth the $$$$$

Fun, short par 3 executive course you need to play at least once but not worth the money they charge. You can play a regular 18 hole course for the same price.
But like the person said, " this is Palm Beach you know" & like Steve Martin has said - "well, excuuuse me."

Commented on 12/09/2019

Short game challenge

Challenging but fair with precision placement of tee shots. The views are beautiful and the restaurant excellent

#Golf
#GolfLife
#letsglow
#GolfTravel
#GolfFriends
#drivechipandputt
#BeautifulGolfCourses

Fun

This is a really well kept coarse with some interesting holes and great views well worth a visit

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Franktoogood! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Fantastic

Beautiful course, excellent condition. Wife and I enjoyed working on our short game. Would definitely recommend to anybody visiting the area.

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001395367! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Always a pleasure!

It is always a pleasure to revisit this course with friends and visitors. The golf is easy for all skill levels (yes everyone can use A little short game practice)
Love the holes along the Intracoastal and the ocean. My guests enjoy the views as a bonus to a fun golf outing.

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, nickellnj! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Play on the ocean

This par 3 is located between the ocean and intercoastal. Beautiful views. Challenging holes. Great please to work on your irom game and have a great lunch. Depending on your tee selection you can hit a fairwood to wedge. The greens are quit slow, not a place to work on your putting. That is the only drawback when playing the beautifully located Par 3.

Like finding a diamond in the sand!

Fun time playing this Raymond Floyd designed par 3 course beautifully situated right on the Atlantic Ocean. Got a “hot deal” $18 for 18 holes including cart!.. WOW!

A beautiful little par 3 course along the coast in Palm Beach

What a fun, quick round of golf! 18 beautiful, fun par 3 holes running beside the Atlantic Ocean beach and the Intracoastal. I played the longest tees. Holes ranged from 65 yards to 190 yards, most in the 120 to 140 range. Conditions were very good. But the type of grass on the greens is unfamiliar to me and I struggled to get the speed right.. Very grainy and on the slow side. I am a 13 handicap and shot 7 over, so I guess it is pretty easy (or I had a good day.). My wife is a beginner and she loved it. No hole was too long or too hard for her. Played in under 2.5 hours, even after letting a couple of faster groups play through. Afterwards, we had a very nice lunch at the restaurant upstairs from the pro shop. Al Fresco I think the name was. It is a pretty fancy place, actually, with excellent service. I think most of the folks having lunch came just for the restaurant. It was a little expensive for a relatively simple lunch ($58) but we sat outside looking over the course and the ocean, with a nice breeze, so it was very enjoyable.

Wonderful Quick Walk

I squeezed a quick 18 holes in on a early November morning...I think I teed off at 7:40 and was done around 9:30 (probably taking my time too). Its a great place to play and not take anything too serious. I played the middle tees and never hit anything more than a 9 iron. Great views, especially when you get to 13 tee box. Okay conditions, but you're there mostly for the views. Would recommend!

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ACL139! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Always a treat to play this course

Course is in excellent shape. Pace of play was fine. 2 hrs and 10 minutes. Pleasant staff. Restaurant is the best. An overall great day at the Palm Beach Par 3.

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, LHBelknap! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palm Beach Golf Course!

Nice course and restaurant

Very well maintained par 3 course. This course is usually windy as it’s situated between the ocean and IC waterway. Can be challenging with narrow fairways but very pretty.
Good food at Al Fresco restaurant as well!

Pleasant surprise

I booked this round thinking I was playing a regular course because they offered 18 holes w/cart. I was about to cancel my round, but then I read some reviews, and they convinced me to give it a try. The course was in fine shape.the veil as fo nn

Lake Worth, Florida
Atlantis, Florida
West Palm Beach, Florida
Palm Beach, Florida
Lantana, Florida
Palm Beach, Florida
West Palm Beach, Florida

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Oct 24, 2020
Sunriver Resort's Unlimited Stay & Play Golf Package includes unlimited play on Meadows, Woodlands or Caldera Links along with one round at the famed Crosswater Club per day during your stay. Better yet—your lodging is included! Two person, two night minimum stay required.