Eagle Vines Vineyards & Golf Club is tucked away in the foothills of Napa Valley, offering one of the most scenic courses in the area. It is also considered by many locals to be one of the most challenging. Every hole on the golf course provides stunning views of the surrounding vineyards. The layout sprawls across gently rolling hills that weave through stands of mature cherry and oak trees, shimmering waterfalls, and meandering creeks. The golf course offers challenging multi-tiered greens and postage-stamp landing areas that demand well placed iron shots. The memorable seventh hole features an even more difficult island green. There are also some tricky fairways that seem much more open than they are. Eagle Vines numerous risk-reward opportunities that will have golfers using every club in their bag.

Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Year Built 2004

Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire.

Commented On 09/18/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Eagle Vines

I was a little concerned as I pulled into the parking lot to see that a tournament was about to tee off at 12:00 pm prior to my 12:27pm tee time. Predictably the pace of play was slow. It took 3 hours to play the first nine. It picked up a bit on the back which only took 2.5 hours to play. Other than that I had a great experience. The course was somewhat challenging but offered a duffer like myself several birdie opportunities and chances for par. The greens were a bit bumpy and the tee boxes could use some work otherwise the course was in great shape.

Commented On 09/13/2019

Hi RikkiRod. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Commented On 09/12/2019

Hello, RGE7EFE1AFDE7B1D25DC. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Eagle Vines Golf Club!

Commented On 09/09/2019

Hello, jruggiero1. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Eagle Vines Golf Club!

Eagle Vines Down Hill

Eagle Vines use to be one of my fav tracks. It was a little pricey compare to the competitors, but it was usually in good condition. Yesterday I brought some friends from out of town and I was embarrassed and disappointed in the conditions of the course especially the greens which were painfully slow and bumpy.

Commented On 09/05/2019

Hi, Kingsbag. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Eagle Vines Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

The worst condition greens I have ever seen, played course many times but they were atrocious

Commented On 08/29/2019

Hi brumac49. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Eagle Vines Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Greens condition

The greens were not in good shape compared to about 2 months ago when we last played. There were maintenance equipment tire marks and there were patches of small bald spots. Putting result was very unpredictable.. It appears that the grass was sick or infected.

Commented On 08/26/2019

Hello arevir71. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Challenging course

Some of the reviews I read were too harsh fun course greens were a little bumpy not all of them had a great day I would recommend the course

Commented On 08/26/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Another great round!

This is the second time my wife and I have played this course and it did not disappoint. The views are simply stunning and the course is fun to play.

Commented On 08/26/2019

Hello, u849946994. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Eagle Vines Golf Club!

Maintenance lacks

One of my Favorites in the area, yet today the course is in sad shape. Tee boxes are in poor condition and tees positioned on the back edge, upslope. Greens were extremely bumpy with several divots and grooves. Appears the lawn mower is leaking fuel or oil and leaving linear groves on the green. Several bunkers have no sand. Sadly I was embarrassed to take three visiting friends from outside the area.

Commented On 08/20/2019

Hi u000004467549. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Napa golf

Early start wonderful eggs Benedict .. weather incredible .. no waiting ! Had great fun

Commented On 08/19/2019

Hello, u487913239. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Eagle Vines Golf Club!

Very slow and Poor Greens

Play was very slow. We had as many as 3 groups waiting on the tee box. No Marshall.

Greens were in very poor condition. Very bumpy.

Commented On 08/19/2019

Hello Sandman306. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Everything but the greens were amazing

This course layout is awesome; very challenging but rewarding. My only major issue was the conditions of the greens. It caught some horrible fungus and was pimply all over on every green. Once they fix those I highly recommend this course, but At this condition now I wouldn’t pay more than 20$ really.

Commented On 08/22/2019

Hello JackMaher11. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Greens in bad shape

I hadn't played this course in a few years and I was excited to come back. The layout and pace of play were great but I was disappointed with the condition of the greens. It appears they had some sort of disease beset the greens or they had a drought issue. At least half of the greens were so bumpy so as to not be able to keep any putt on line.

Commented On 08/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us and we hope you give us another try soon.

everything but the greens

This layout is pretty challenging, requiring reasonable tee shots, accurate approaches and good putting skill. As a 7 handicapper, I love the variety of holes and how they change depending on the hole position on the greens. Unfortunately, the normally great greens have been attacked by a fungus so the putts do not roll smoothly and the speed is hard to judge. They are not horrible, but not good either. Hopefully they will recover in the near future.

Commented On 08/08/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Terrible Green Conditions

I used to love coming here; however, I have no desire to play here again.
We were charged full price for greens that were in a condition that was below sub-par. These greens are dying, every putt bounced a minimum of 3 times. I probably would have put better if they were recently plugged. The bunkers were also not raked, but that's probably because they are hard and full of mud and don't have nearly enough sand.
A discount should have been given for the course conditions.
It's sad that I had to write this sort of review for a course I used to love.

Commented On 08/08/2019

Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. Thank you for playing with us and we hope you give us another chance soon.

Upsetting

Not worth the money.. the greens are in BAD shape and there has been no attention paid to the bunkers in a while .. most were smooth and hard. Fairways need work too .. weeds and dandy lions all over the place. Some of the tee boxes were not taken care of either. Again, not worth the money .. play somewhere else. I will not be playing here again.

Commented On 08/05/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Terrible Greens

As others have stated, the greens are diseased. Patchy and bumpy. They need to be addressed ASAP or start to lose business!

weekend golf

I made this time to play 12 holes late in the day with friends. When we arrived, there was an outing and it delayed our time by 1.5 hours. The staff was very apologetic, gave us range balls and a rain check for future golf. Ryan has always been very fair and respectful.
The course has some problems, many of the greens have some form of disease, very bumpy and hard to putt. The traps have very little sand and they are hard packed.
I have heard that the greens keeping staff is small, they have done an excellent job in the past. I hope they can get the course back to its outstanding condition.

Commented On 08/06/2019

Little disappointed in the condition of the greens. Needs a little clean up

American Canyon, California