View of the 6th hole at Eagle Vines Golf Club

Eagle Vines Vineyards & Golf Club is tucked away in the foothills of Napa Valley, offering one of the most scenic courses in the area. It is also considered by many locals to be one of the most challenging. Every hole on the golf course provides stunning views of the surrounding vineyards. The layout sprawls across gently rolling hills that weave through stands of mature cherry and oak trees, shimmering waterfalls, and meandering creeks. The golf course offers challenging multi-tiered greens and postage-stamp landing areas that demand well placed iron shots. The memorable seventh hole features an even more difficult island green. There are also some tricky fairways that seem much more open than they are. Eagle Vines numerous risk-reward opportunities that will have golfers using every club in their bag.

Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Year Built 2004

Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire.

The course is a very fair test with a variety of interesting holes.

Generally pretty friendly off the tee, the greens can be a challenge if you find yourself on the wrong portion of the green. Greens are not super quick but still run out and generally hold shots well. I recommend this course to better players.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hi Rice1123. Thank you so much for the great rating. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club!

Commented on 09/18/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

eagle vines review

The course was smokey tat day with cloudy or smokey covering so it was not real hot. The course was in good condition and fun to play

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hi uSYTI7116SY. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Go next door

Played here and chardonnay on vacation. Got lost a couple times do to layout and gimmick holes. Spend your money next door, Chardonnay is legit!!

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi Casey3259227. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi Golf727272. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Great value

Great value for a NAPA valley golf course. Playing between the Vineyards is beautiful and challenging

Commented on 09/11/2020

Thank you for your review, gax1joke. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Couse is fun to play...

Enjoy the track but the distance between some holes makes it impossible to walk. Also, course is in very good shape...except for a few of the tee boxes.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Hi u000004339465. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Commented on 08/27/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Beautiful Napa course

Beautiful course winding in around the vineyards. Elevation changes and some unique hole layouts made for a fun day. Greens were in really good shape

Commented on 08/25/2020

Thank you for your review, u212597338. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/28/2020

Good course nice people

I have played this course several times recently and prefer it to Chardonnay which is adjacent. The people I have played with have been nice, the course is interesting, and the girl in the drinks cart is hot! I can't wait for it to reopen fully as the facilities look very nice.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi johnwindle. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Consistently well maintained

This is a challenging layout and always well maintained. Pace of play is very good. 4-somes are spaced out at 15 mintue intervals with a starter keeping groups on time. If you play poorly, you can't blame course conditions as tee boxes, fairways and greens are in great shape. A challenging test of golf requiring every club in the bag. Knowing where to miss is important so playing this course a few times helps to improve your score. Finishing hole is a long uphill par 4 with risk-reward shot over the bunkers in the corner off the tee but trouble looms in the trees to the right. Well worth playing this Napa Valley gem.

Commented on 08/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us T8804582. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Eagle Vines Golf Club thanks you!

Rip Off

I paid for a Hot Deal which included cart. I arrived to check in at the pro shop and was told my prepaid fee was for walking only. I just looked again and I did pay for a cart. The course made me pay an additional $20 for a cart which I paid twice.

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hi Brian. We apologize for the mix-up here. This was a GolfNow issue and we're asking a GolfNow rep to reach out to you regarding this. Please be on the lookout. Thanks!

Commented on 08/11/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u004596602! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club!

Favorite course in the area

Best bang for buck in Napa area, not a boring hole on this course, always fun and challenging and greens roll great

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi u1934084. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hello, jhpinedo. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

I wish the range had been open. Other than that we had a
good time.

Commented on 08/07/2020

Thank you for your review, 4golf15. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Eagle Vines Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Everybody needs carts

Course in good condition. Greens recently punched, but rolled true so they were coming along nicely. I really enjoy the course, the issue I had was pace of play. The mixture of walkers an carts is slowing the pace of play down to a slow crawl. Distance between holes and some elevation change dose not make a particularly walkable course without slowing the pace of play to an unbearable crawl. It took about 5 plus hours to play. When they put golfers in carts it will be the course I enjoy again.

Commented on 08/06/2020

Hi u000001970979. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Vines Golf Club.

American Canyon, California