Falcon's Fire Golf Club

Year Built 1993
Greens Ultradwarf Bermuda
Architect Rees Jones (1993) Greg Muirhead (1993)

Commented On 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hampton Golf Management

Additional fees at the course

The pro shop charged us with a $12 environmental additional fee for the foursome. If I’m booking thru Golfnow and you indicated a remaining balance, that’s the amount we are expecting too pay. This was a hiding fee aim I don’t know if Falcon’s Fire I are doing this without your knowledge.

Commented On 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Visitor from Scotland

Course layout and quality of food in clubhouse is excellent. Course is in the process of maintenance but still in good condition some fairways and greens worse than others, but didn't affect the enjoyment of my round and playing the course. Would play again and recommend others to go and play here.

Hampton Golf Management

Greens not in good shape.

A little disappointed on the condition of the greens, I was told they were aerated two weeks ago but still bumpy and sandy, great layout as I remembered from the last time I played it.

Commented On 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

Great day!

It was a great day! Greeted by very friendly staff at bag drop, pro shop, starter, and drink cart lady. Course is in great shape, only a few small wet spots. Challenging course, but well worth it. Its definitely on my list of favorite courses. Was even met by some wildlife on the course. I recommend this course!!

Hampton Golf Management

My dad has a little trouble walking

Took my Father out golfing and once I paid I was told I couldn’t go pick him up in the car. This long haired bag boy then moved our cart further away. This was a blemish on an otherwise good day. Except the course was not draining well and was extremely soggy. With so many other top rated courses near it I get why the price was so cheap

Commented On 08/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. Your feedback is extremely important to us. We would like to learn more about your recent experience so that we may correct the situation in the future. If you could please contact us directly at info@hampton.golf. Thank you again, we look forward to hearing from you.

Our Sincerest Regards,

Nice but wet

I loved the layout. Unfortunately the course doesn't drain well. I like courses with trouble but this wet even good shots came with trouble.
Pace of play was a little slow.
Greens looked nice but rolled slower than you would think.
Staff was welcoming and I look forward to coming back in the winter to a dryer course. It really is a nice course.

Good value course

Played here for 1st time and would recommend. We were unlucky as due to heavy overnight rain it was CPO in buggies, but apart from the expected wet areas the course was in good conditions, including the greens. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and were very friendly. Would play again.

Commented On 09/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hampton Golf Management

Great time on a good course

First round in US for my wife, she thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Despite previous nights heavy rainfall meaning CPO the course was holding up very well. We had a quick round (always good). Staff were excellent, very helpful & friendly. We used rental clubs, almost brand new Calloway Rogues which were fantastic. Thoroughly recommend, and beat spending the day with grandchildren in Universal :)

Hampton Golf Management

Very nice course , well maintained, friendly staff
I should have chose a better day to play this course
Cart path only due to all the rain (hard to see your ball from the cart path)
Very challenging ( not for a beginner)
Overall had a great time and would definitely recommend

Commented On 08/09/2019

Hampton Golf Management

Nice course but rough weather

Got 12 in before the monsoon hit. Course was in great shape just getting too much rain right now and it was wet so cart path only. Will go back next time I am down there

Commented On 08/06/2019

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. However, receiving reviews like yours are the most rewarding, as they reinforce our tireless efforts to deliver an excellent product. Sincere thanks from our entire staff, and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Not during the summer!!!

On arrival, got to our cart and no towels, asked a staff member, was told the towels only come out during high season and not during the summer, hottest time of the year. Was offered a dirty cloth that had been used to clean clubs.
Golf course, fairways and greens were fine, off that, unplayable in places, scruffy would be best description of course.
No cart person for beverages or otherwise throughout the 18 holes, no assistant professional checking pace of play etc and generally under staffed in all areas.
When we finished round and conveyed our thoughts we were pretty much told it’s not like this for busy season. Our reply, well it wasn’t like this the same time last year. Standards have dropped drastically at this course and I wouldn’t advise anyone to play it during the summer months if the reply to our comments is anything to go by.

Commented On 08/02/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are responsible. If you could please contact us at info@hampton.golf with more details on your recent experience so that we may correct the situation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Our Sincerest Regards,

Pretty close to great

We had a great round playing a great course. Weather conditions were very wet making the course play very long. However, the grounds crew has done a pretty good job managing the course through the wet period.

Staff was excellent and we had enjoyed the experience.

Only complaint was that Golf Now and Course were not in communication and our tee time was not on the time sheet. The fit is in without complaint, but those slowed things down. We were 20 minutes behind teeing off and it took 5 hours to play 18.

Still a course I would recommend!

Kind Regards,

Very slow play

I love the layout here and would come out more often if something would be done about the pace of play! I don’t know if the issue is too little time between tee times or the starter allowing people to go out too close together. We had an 8:00 tee time and were waiting on every shot from tee box #1. The greens were nice and most of the fairways full. Due to the recent rains there is a lot of standing water on the course - certainly not the fault of the course. Hopefully management will work to resolve the pace of play issue because this is a course I’d play more often.

Commented On 07/31/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Dreadfully slow play

I am a visitor from Scotland and decided to play this course after reading on line reviews. So, I arrived as a single and was buddied up with another single and a couple to make a foursome. All very sociable and we had good fun. However the course was not at its best with some of the fairways quite wet from recent rain but marked contrast to another local course I played yesterday which did not have the same issues. That was disappointing. But the biggest gripe was the speed of play. It took five hours to play a 7000 yard course in a buggy. This is ridiculous and there should be a ranger to enforce compliance with time. At home I would walk a 7000 yard course and expect to finish in maximum of four hours. The slow play put a dampner on what would otherwise have been an enjoyable day.

Commented On 07/31/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience, and appreciate even more your feedback on how we may improve. We place a premium on our staff’s attentiveness and diligence when it comes to each one of our customers and their individual experiences, for which we are solely responsible. We are hard at work attending to your grievances, and hope to receive the opportunity to impress you in the future.

A great design

This course has a great layout with .any changes that tempt your skill at all levels. Will always return.

Commented On 07/18/2019