Type Public/Municipal
Orgill Golf Course

Year Built 1972
Architect Press Little Press Maxwell (1972)

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2016 #22)

Junior Golfers 6

Course was closed

Drove nearly an hour to find out the course is closed till spring, but was allowed to book a tee time?? Only at arriving at course and bumping into another golfer that just booked golf now and just checked GN app to find out it was canceled. Should've had better way of knowing, " by not allowing you to book it in the first place" wasted 2hrs

Fun course to play and stretch out kinks!

Not overly challenging but a great place to get in a round!

Commented on 04/06/2020

Bigelow45, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course.

Great value

I think this course has improved dramatically in the last two years and I tell all my friends to play there.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u330995465. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Orgill Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 01/03/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Fun

The course was in good shape and the greens were really nice and the speed was wonderful had a lot of fun and friendly

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi u3190012. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Orgill Golf Course!

Commented on 01/03/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course.

Always enjoyable

I play this course often. Never over crowded and has a friendly staff.
The course has come along way compared to 3+ years ago.
It isn’t a hard course to play and for the price, you can’t beat it.
Driving range and chipping green also for the warm up is a plus.

Commented on 02/04/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, 4DjQTVp93b4jkP7DG2I2. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, cawilcox! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course!

Commented on 12/02/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Golf

Great place to play geese making green hard to play

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Orgill Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Challenging

Beautifully well-maintained golf course in south west Tennessee the greens are fast and you can get in a lot of trouble with the water there are no bunkers but the greens are elevated puts a lot of stress on the second shot well-maintained golf course and the staff is very friendly they also offer a military discount and is my favorite golf course around Memphis

Commented on 02/04/2020

vTOZfSuInddHpEqBYW2Z, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course.

I have been living in Memphis area 31 years and have been playing this as my home course, and love it, and enjoy playing it more than any Memphis course. The groundskeeper they have had the last few years has gotten the course in very good shape and the greens are excellent. My first name is Charles but I go by Larry

Commented on 02/04/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, HgG1HHAdjWETVW5fZZPM. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Mr

The course was in good condition for the time of year when I played the course. I was very displeased with the location of the driving range. Some players were hitting their practice balls onto the gold course. This makes the fairway on the first hole a very dangerous place to be. i enjoyed playing the course and have plans to play it many times in 2020.

Commented on 02/04/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000005692988. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

What an incredible improvement

This course is now good. The staff have made the course very nice and fun to play.. This course was not kept up several years ago. But the current staff has really worked to make it into a nice course.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi, dijams17. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Orgill Golf Course!

Good public course

Good greens. Nice layout. Narrow and wide both on fairways with straight shots and doglegs. Outdated clubhouse, but good people and fun course. Great value!

Really nice

Just a lot of fun and good course to enjoy. The people there are really nice

Commented on 11/06/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course.

Have played this course for the past three years, every Monday, with a ladies league. This is one of my favorite places to play. I love the lay out.

Great day

Course was in great shape. Otis is the best starter anywhere. It was a beautiful day on a beautiful course. What more do you need?

Commented on 10/23/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Orgill Golf Course.

Good Time

Again enjoyed the course and the people that work there. Everything is in really good shape and the speed was good thanks guys.

Commented on 10/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Orgill Golf Course thanks you!

Great day

I really enjoyed this course. We booked a twosome online and got out on time. Finished in three hours. Course conditions were great greens were true I will definitely return. Play Vista and dunes on the back nine. Lots of water hazards on the back nine, so you need to know the layout. some fairways were pretty tight but as a average golfer it was a good round. We had a lot of rain the night before so the course was a little wet, holes eight and nine were cartpath only but Still very playable

Commented on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our team would be glad to know you thought the course conditions were great. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Orgill Golf Course thanks you!

Great course for the money

Would highly recommend playing here if you want a great course for $28 - $35 for 18 to ride.

Nice People

Really nice people and really nice course.Course was in good shape and the people were very nice .Just had a really good time.

Commented on 10/16/2019

Lakeland, Tennessee
4.1971647059
Covington, Tennessee

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.