Type Public/Municipal
Orgill Golf Course

Year Built 1972
Architect Press Little Press Maxwell (1972)

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2016 #22)

Junior Golfers 6

Cart paths

My only complaint beside these stupid so called pandemic rules we r subject to is that the course was dry and they were cart path only on the whole course. There were a couple of holes they could have made cart path only but to have the whole course cart path only was ridiculous!

Commented on 05/21/2020

Hi hlandrith! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hi u777133032. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (901) 872-3610 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Orgill Golf Course!

Fun

It’s really nice and fun to play there when you have good players out there course was in good shape.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hi u3190012. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for playing Orgill Golf Course.

Commented on 04/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Q0l4v5DMF5x6yiBpDEse! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course!

Good game

Enjoyed it and had a good time except for the idiots that were playing slow and would not let us play through

Commented on 04/20/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Orgill Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Orgill Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

HM

The course was open again after the winter shutdown. Due to the Coronavirus and all of the rain we have had the groundskeepers were behind on their grass cutting. Once the ground has a chance to dry and they get caught up again I believe the course will be in great shape. I always enjoy playing this course and will be back again.

Commented on 04/13/2020

Hi Hmcnatt. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for playing Orgill Golf Course. Hope to see you again soon once we are clear to re-open again.

Course was closed

Drove nearly an hour to find out the course is closed till spring, but was allowed to book a tee time?? Only at arriving at course and bumping into another golfer that just booked golf now and just checked GN app to find out it was canceled. Should've had better way of knowing, " by not allowing you to book it in the first place" wasted 2hrs

Anonymous
Commented on 05/29/2020

Commented on 04/21/2020

Hello, thomas8170. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Orgill Golf Course. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Fun course to play and stretch out kinks!

Not overly challenging but a great place to get in a round!

Commented on 04/06/2020

Bigelow45, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course.

Great value

I think this course has improved dramatically in the last two years and I tell all my friends to play there.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u330995465. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Orgill Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 01/03/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Fun

The course was in good shape and the greens were really nice and the speed was wonderful had a lot of fun and friendly

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi u3190012. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Orgill Golf Course!

Commented on 01/03/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course.

Always enjoyable

I play this course often. Never over crowded and has a friendly staff.
The course has come along way compared to 3+ years ago.
It isn’t a hard course to play and for the price, you can’t beat it.
Driving range and chipping green also for the warm up is a plus.

Commented on 02/04/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, 4DjQTVp93b4jkP7DG2I2. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, cawilcox! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course!

Commented on 12/02/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Golf

Great place to play geese making green hard to play

Challenging

Beautifully well-maintained golf course in south west Tennessee the greens are fast and you can get in a lot of trouble with the water there are no bunkers but the greens are elevated puts a lot of stress on the second shot well-maintained golf course and the staff is very friendly they also offer a military discount and is my favorite golf course around Memphis

Commented on 02/04/2020

vTOZfSuInddHpEqBYW2Z, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Orgill Golf Course.

I have been living in Memphis area 31 years and have been playing this as my home course, and love it, and enjoy playing it more than any Memphis course. The groundskeeper they have had the last few years has gotten the course in very good shape and the greens are excellent. My first name is Charles but I go by Larry

Commented on 02/04/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, HgG1HHAdjWETVW5fZZPM. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Mr

The course was in good condition for the time of year when I played the course. I was very displeased with the location of the driving range. Some players were hitting their practice balls onto the gold course. This makes the fairway on the first hole a very dangerous place to be. i enjoyed playing the course and have plans to play it many times in 2020.

Commented on 02/04/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000005692988. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

What an incredible improvement

This course is now good. The staff have made the course very nice and fun to play.. This course was not kept up several years ago. But the current staff has really worked to make it into a nice course.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi, dijams17. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Orgill Golf Course!

Millington, Tennessee